Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

It's my favorite time of year, too, Faith! I love using the fireplace, too. Can't wait until it's cold enough! Wish I had time for camping in the fall. My girls cheer on Saturdays so the fall is out for that. Did take a test this am, BFN, definitely saw the evap line instead of color, oh well, only 8 DPO. Not really any other symptoms.

Dont give up CJ, an early BFP always starts as something looking like an evap......think positive, pee positive xxx:happydance:

Girls, I hope you have a great day and Faith, safe journey home after your break :hugs:

This is the first month I've had with no symptoms and usually by now my bbs are hurting! I am taking the b6, which I didn't last month, so maybe that's it. 9 DPO and a BFN this am. Within the timeframe though I thought I could maybe make something out when I held it up to the light, but who knows. Could just be wishful thinking. Will test again tomorrow. :) Baby dust going out to you all!

CJ I started testing at 6dpo and all BFN till the morning of 12dpo so don't give up, and I agree with Crystal BFP start out looking like an evap!!

Faith hope the 2ww is treating you well and your not going crazy!!

I love this time of year also!! Living in West Texas we don't have any trees so nothing beautiful to look at but I will definitely take the high 80s low 90s temps instead of 100s!!

Hello ladies! I have been on the missing list for some time. Just been hard for me to deal with my results. So let me tell you something interesting lovely ladies I have to go back through this thread to find out when my last period was, I have been feeling af wanted to start but nothing happening and it never crossed my m ind for a second that I could be pregnant so I just went about my life thinking nothing of it. The past few days I noticed my bb's are getting more and more sore. I take a test last night (my last one I had) and bam strongest 2 lines ever! It means I am pregnant! I have not yet told anyone not even DH. We have been going through some things and have talked about separating, so until I see something like a heartbeat or get past 6 weeks (which is soon to be determined how far along I am) I am not telling him or anyone. I mean after being told you have 2 blocked tubes and you CAN NOT get preggers, well I am in shock, happy of course but I have been here before.

So I am asking you ladies to keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best for me. Unless I get sick or in pain I choose not to go through betas and such, not just yet..

I have not caught up on all the news I will take the time to go through what I missed soon. I just needed to let you know!! :)

Congrats Super this is fantastic news and just shows miracles can happen hunny. I have everything crossed for you babes xxxxx

Here is me in labor and Callum on the day he was born by emergency c-section. xxxx

Attachments

• DSC00136.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00150.jpg
    DSC00150.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00155.jpg
    DSC00155.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
Jo he is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Super I am keeping everything crossed and praying like crazy this is your forever baby!!

Super, OMG, OMG:dance: I will pray this one is for keeps:hugs: I hope you and dh seek some help and work things out:hugs: marriage is just plain, hard work:thumbup:

Jo, GREAT work, hun:hugs: what a handsome little guy:hugs: I hope you're recovering well. :flower:

Super- I hope this is your keeper and that you and the DH can work things out. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Jo- How handsome! I know you don't even want to put him down!

BFN this am ladies at 10 DPO, not giving up yet!

Super- I hope this is your keeper and that you and the DH can work things out. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Jo- How handsome! I know you don't even want to put him down!

BFN this am ladies at 10 DPO, not giving up yet!

Great attitude, Cj :friends: ANYTHING is possible, just look at Super...she thought her journey was over and BAM..BFP:happydance: I've heard many cases of mucus plugging the tubes..so not necessarily permanent blockage:thumbup: I'm fixing to get an hsg done in the near future and *if* I hear the dreaded words..I WILL NOT give up hope:flower:

Thanks Hope- I hope that your HSG goes well. Just felt like pressure to me. The speculum hurt more than anything else. I will be there thinking about you and sending you good vibes while we're waiting to hear the good news!

AFM- BFN this am, woke up to a crazy cramp in my calf , and am feeling pressure down there, so I feel like AF is coming. I was terribly irritated yesterday- don't know if it was from being late everywhere I went or just PMS. Got to one of the girls (american) football games late (cheerleader), then looked at houses, then got to the other one's game late, too. Was feeling stressed! Been having AF cramps on and off since 5 DPO and usually I don't get anything but tiny cramps, but this time like AF was mounting her broomstick for the big ride. I took a bath last night and my temp was 99.2F after I got out- I hope I didn't mess things up. It went up more than a degree. The water didn't feel like it was too hot though... This am temp was 98.14F...in the next day or two is when it will normally drop off...so I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Fab news Dale, I really hope this one is a keeper, you see miracles do happen and when we are least expecting it!....I have everything crossed for you hunny.....xxx

JoJo Great pics hunny, Callum is adorable, enjoy the early days with your little soldier he is lush xxxxxx :hugs:

Great attitude Faith!, I am sure your tubes will be fine though...:happydance:

Sorry you havent got your BFP yet CJ, but there is still hope...hang on in there babes.....it will happen soon, you just know it!

Ready, your time will come soon and mine too hopefully, you never know what is around the corner, we just need to stay positive....xxxxx:flower:

Super, wow this is great news, after all you have been through you get your bfp, amazing !!!! so pleased for you hun, i will cross mt fingers and toes for you.

Jo Callum is gorgeous, you must be so proud hun, well done. xx

Good luck cj, hope you do get that bfp, you never know, like mnj said she got bfn's until 12 dpo. x

Crystal hope you are well.

Faith good luck, hope you caught that egg and that the 2ww goes by quickly for you.

Hi everyone else.

Supers story fills me with a little hope, although i shouldn't let it as i'm leaving myself open to heartache but she was told both of her tubes were blocked and got pregnant, the hsg must have given her tubes a good clear out or she spasmed during the procedure
but it's great that even with a doctors opinion and against all medical odds she is pregnant, i will keep a little bit of hope that maybe one day i might get a little surprise. :thumbup:

Morning ladies :) 12 DPO today and woke up having hot flushes and temp still going up but BFN? No sign of color on the test either. I think that b6 is the reason AF isn't here yet - I was on it for 3 months and had LP of 13-16. Went off for a month and LP was 11, even on clomid. So here we are back on it with the temps still getting higher and LP of 12 so far.

Ladies I do think that her story is promising. Spuggle, I hope it does happen for you sweetie! God works miracles every day. Here's hoping he sends one our way!!

:hugs: lovely piccies JOJO congratulations hunni XX

Super.. Fantastic news hun XX :happydance::happydance:

CJ keep your chin up, temps going up and hot flashes are good signs!!

Spuggle it's hard not to get your hopes but miracles do happen, and for all you know the hsg could have cleaned your tubes out or maybe you spasmed during the test. Good luck and I'm praying for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->