Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CJ keep your chin up, temps going up and hot flashes are good signs!!

Spuggle it's hard not to get your hopes but miracles do happen, and for all you know the hsg could have cleaned your tubes out or maybe you spasmed during the test. Good luck and I'm praying for you!!

Mnj thanks for your positive words, i'm under no illusion that it prob wont happen for me and dh, i think if i'd have had a blockage hsg would have have cleared it and i would have had a bfp by now, i only have one tube working anyway so the odds were stacked against me from the begining. we can but hope though eh. :flower:

CJ keep your chin up, temps going up and hot flashes are good signs!!

Spuggle it's hard not to get your hopes but miracles do happen, and for all you know the hsg could have cleaned your tubes out or maybe you spasmed during the test. Good luck and I'm praying for you!!

Mnj thanks for your positive words, i'm under no illusion that it prob wont happen for me and dh, i think if i'd have had a blockage hsg would have have cleared it and i would have had a bfp by now, i only have one tube working anyway so the odds were stacked against me from the begining. we can but hope though eh. :flower:

Aww Spuggle, keep hold of that hope hunny, cos anything could happen xxxx I pray you will one day get your BFP too, there seems to be alot of BFP announcements lately which is Brilliant news for us still hoping and praying we get onexxxx..........:hugs:

Morning ladies :) 12 DPO today and woke up having hot flushes and temp still going up but BFN? No sign of color on the test either. I think that b6 is the reason AF isn't here yet - I was on it for 3 months and had LP of 13-16. Went off for a month and LP was 11, even on clomid. So here we are back on it with the temps still getting higher and LP of 12 so far.

Ladies I do think that her story is promising. Spuggle, I hope it does happen for you sweetie! God works miracles every day. Here's hoping he sends one our way!!

So sorry about the BFN CJ, I honestly think its the clomid making you have hot flushes as it is a side effect and I have suffered from them too, I thought here goes an early menopause but it was the clomid, I really hope you get your cycle sorted soon with everything you are taking, do you get your progesterone checked still every month whilst on Clomid, also has there been any discussion about upping your doesage to 100mg to see if that makes a difference to your eggs?.....I hope you get some answers soon.....I hope its a BFP soon for you though, big hugs hunny xxx:hugs:

Thanks girls - I may try an unmedicated cycle this month and try to lose some weight if AF comes. Still nothing either way.

:flower: Hiya Chrystal how are things hun? XX :hugs:

Hey Angel x...long time to see on this thread, welcome back! :flower:

Just trying to relax more about things and stop symptom spotting...:wacko:
I am back at the Dr's about my hormones and things on Thursday so I am just getting on with life really..:coffee: I am ok though....x thanks for asking babes xxxx How are things with you?, where have you been? lol need an update, there has been so much going on in here?.......Its been so emotional for everyone,,x.:hugs:So we need some more BFP's to enlighten us x:happydance:

Crystal, I reeeaally hope you get some encouraging news at the dr. :hugs:

Afm, just waiting for Friday to test OR a temp drop..whichever happens first:winkwink: My sis wants me to test tomorrow because it's her and hubby's anniversary...:haha: what those two things have in common..I don't know:) She's always been a stick pusher:haha:

Feeling great, but have a temp of 98.79. Doesn't feel like AF is coming. I never get a temp that high unless I'm sick. Peed on 3 sticks today (13 DPO) and I am probably imagining it, but I swear I think I might see a faint line..maybe...or I'm just overly hopeful. As far as I'm concerned, I'm counting it as a BFN.

Faith! Doesn she think it's her husbands baby?!?! Hahaha! You're caught, girl! :) Waiting for the big temp drop, too. Mine's usually tomorrow. Guess we'll see. I didn't take the B6 today so my LP wouldn't be 16 days...I'd run out of sticks to pee on!

Crystal -I can't wait to hear what the doc says! Come on Thursday!!!

:flower: Crystal good luck at the doctors hun.. I know you have been through so much.. :hugs: I am so hoping you get a sticky bean soon XX..
after my m/c in May .. (and also what would have been my other babies due date) I guess I wanted to try and stop focusing on ttc so much.. and got busy caught up doing other things.. you lovely ladies were never far away from my thoughts.. still ttc.. and am waiting for AF to arrive..
am booking some relaxation treatments for next month and hopefully that will help with things,..much love XX

Huge temp drop this morning and BFN, no cramps yet- doesn't feel like she's coming, but the temps say she is. Maybe the HSG is keeping the cramps away? I'm good with that! Think I'm going to forego the clomid this month and lose 20 lbs and then get back on it next month. Baby dust coming your way Faith and Crystal!

:cry::cry:... I have just been catching up with the posts as I havent been on here for a while..

JOJO hunni.. I know I am a bit late.. but I am so deeply sorry to read your sad news about your lovely son Daniel.. he sounds like a lovely lad.. and I know you will miss him dearly.. :hugs::hugs: You are one brave strong lady hun, and I just wanted to wish you much love and congratulations on the birth of your baby Callum.. I know .. that it will never replace Daniel... but I do hope he is helping with the healing process.. of this sad time.. you amaze me.. :hugs::hugs: XXXX

:flower: quick update for those that dont know me..
Im Angel 40.. married had TR in JULY 2010 got bfp Sept 2010 .. but it was ectopic.. lost right tube and beanie.. started ttc again december 2010..
got bfp May 2011 .. sadly had a m/c at 5 weeks..
currently ttc again.. and waiting for my AF to arrive.. XX :hugs:

Cj, so sorry for the temp drop:nope: glad the cramps are staying away:thumbup: probably a great plan to give your body a break from the clomid. Are you going to do anything in particular to try and lose the weight? I need to lose some as well and had planned to get in a good exercising schedule right away. I have a T-Tapp dvd that I'm going to try...looks great! I've only watched in intro so far:haha: Anyway, I hope you and dh have a wonderful celebrating his up coming birthday:hugs:

Crystal, how is this cycle looking for you?

Angel, good to see you back here. It would be grand to see you popping in with a BFP this cycle:flower:

Afm, just finishing out my 2ww....had a temp rise this a.m., but that's happened in months past as well..so NOT getting my hopes up. :kiss:

Thank you for the update Angelcake, we have missed you around here, so glad you are back to join us in the rollercoaster TTC journey....:hugs:

CJ, so sad this isnt your month, but hope AF stays away and proves you wrong, I think giving your body a break from Clomid is good, good luck with losing some extra pounds, I feel like I have middle age spread now, so I will be joining you, I have had 3 teeth out today ouch!, so I should lose a little being on a juice diet for a while, fingers crossed xxx

Faith - :hugs:I really hope you get your BFP come on TEST!!!!!! It sounds so encouraging, we need some more good news around here xxxxxx Cant wait to hear.....:flower::coffee:

JoJo, hope little Callum is getting his body clock right and you are getting plently of rest, how is the little one, I know you wil be soooo busy looking after him, but when you get a chance to post, please show us some more pictures of him, he is adorable, hope you are keeping your spirits high, and I know every day will be an emotional struggle but we are here if you need us....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spuggle hope you ok babes...xxxxx

Ready, I think you should post your news on here, as you have every right to share your news, you were one of the first ladies on here with me when I first started the TRS thread......Come on we all want to hear xxxxxx

Superstoked, how you feeling girl?.....I really hope everything is going well, please keep us updated with your progress, it would be great to hear from you.....

MNJ - Hows the MS going?, hope it isnt kicking your butt too much, take care hunny xxxxx

Everyone else..... apologies if I have missed you, I think about everyone on this thread alot and I cant wait to read the next chapter in your lives....:coffee:

:hugs:Thanks Crystal hun XX

Thanks Faith.. :hugs: hoping you get your bfp hun XX

Good luck CJ.. XX

I am planning to test within the next few days if..:witch: doesnt show.
so we shall see what happens.. :shrug:

Love and :dust::dust::dust: to you all XX

Hey ladies,

Jojo, thinking of you. I hope all is well.

angelcake, good to see you post. I hope you are well.

Crystal, I just was waiting until the next appt. but okay.

AFM, as some of you have read in my journal I am expecting. I am about 8+4 weeks. They did see the HB. I am very excited but being very cautious until I go to my next doc appointment. I did not worry with betas. After they did the ultrasound and saw the HB at 143 they were well. I cried when she showed me my bean. Every little twinge makes me worry. But I decided that it was in God's hand. I was not using OPKs and I did not have any HPTs in the house when I was sure I was preggers. I had to actually go buy one. LOL But the + sign showed up before the control line.

To all my ladies keep the faith. I know it is very hard but trust God!! He has a master plan and His ways are much higher than ours. I only have one tube and one ovary but I service one MIGHTY God. I am 39 years old. Am I afraid? YES!! But my hubby tells me God did not give you the spirit of fear but of a sound mind. So I just pray that I go full term and if not that God gives me the peace, joy and strength to go on.

Sorry to write a book. But you can read my journal for more updates and such. I love you all and pray for you often.

:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Ready I am absolutely thrilled for you hun.. I am soo glad you have seen a H?B too as I know the heartache you have been through.. wow! what an inspiring lot you are!! XX

Aww thanks for letting us all know Karen, I have a feeling this bubba is your gift from the man upstairs and this one will be a keeper.....
Congratulations Ready xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->