Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

READY holy crap lady How have you been posting without spilling the beans!!!!! Im so excited for you !!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Faith I hope you got it this month like sweets said on the other thread I have a good feeling for you too :)

Massive congrats Karen this is brilliant news, 2 bfp's this month xxxx

AFM well I'm not taking Daniels death to well at the moment and can't seem to stop crying now since Callum has been born. Callum has helped keep me on the straight and narrow though and I love him to pieces he's such a darling and quite a good baby. He feeds on demand at the moment and hasn't really settled into a pattern yet but hopefully he will in the next few weeks xxxx

Fingers crossed we will have more BFP's this month, good luck ladies xxxx

Ready, I'm SO happy! for you!!! You deserve it, girl!

Crystal, Faith, Angel- AF was due today, but hasn't shown up yet. Where the heck is she? My temp is back up tonight. So confused. Faith & Crystal- we're in the same boat again! I plan on going back on Atkins. It has worked brilliantly and very easily for me in the past. I lost 55 lbs right after having my youngest. Of course you need to make it a permanent way of eating, and I don't adhere too well to that...but I've already lost 7 lbs in 3 days. Most of it was water weight, I'm sure. But, if you're a meat and veggies girl, you will rock it.

Momma- you look beautiful! Check out that bump!!

Jojo- sweetie - you are a rock! Hugs! Callum will be on a schedule before you know it. Enjoy this special time with him being so small. I know it's hard, but you have all of us sending you strength and love your way. You will heal over time. We'll be here for you any time you need us!

Ready- congratulations!!!!

CJ- no af is great news :) don't diet too much so you don't starve that bean ;)

Faith- cmon BFP!!!

Jo I am so sorry for all your going through.

AFM no m/s but if I eat I get nausea and heartburn so I'm really turned off by food :( but I can drink water, v8 and chocolate milk all day lol!! I can't wait to see my bean on Tuesday and see a heartbeat!!

Ready!!! YAY!!! I am soooooo happy for you and your family! We can be bump buddies! :)

jojo, I wish I could reach out and give you a big hug. You such an amazing woman. I am glad Callum is well. :hugs:

Momma!! Look at that bump! You look great my dear. It wont be long now.

cj, this is a bumpy ride but when you have support like these ladies it makes a world of difference. :hugs:

Faith, fx hun I have everything crossed for you!

Crystal, thank you for checking in on me, I am feeling great actually I hope that means baby is in the right place :)

Spuggle, how are you my friend? I would also like to thank you for checking in on me, means a lot.

As for those I have missed...I know i did miss someone I am sorry :hugs:

AFM, well I am still pregnant, I have not yet bothered with betas, I will wait until next week sometime to let doctor know. I am thinking I am maybe 5.5 weeks, I will give it another week or so and see how it goes before I start telling people/family.

Jojo i'm so sorry for what you are going through hunny, i can't imagine how hard it must be :hugs:

Ready big congrats sweetie, i'm over the moon for you.

Cj i will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Super i'm fine thanks, glad everything is going well for you, you deserve this.

hi everyone else, sorry it's a bit brief but thought i would have a quick catch up on here before i get the little ones off to school and then straight to work. i will check in again soon. xxx

Well, I awoke to AF this am, so here we go for round 8! Starting my diet today.

:hugs::hugs: so sorry JOJO.. we are all here for you hun..
I know you are having a tough time.. I pray that each day gets a little easier for you hun XX

:flower: Looking great Momma not long now hun!! XX

Ready and Super I pray that your beans are nice and sticky!! :hugs::hugs: xx

Angel:happydance:sounds like a good reason to test:happydance: fx'd:hugs:

Crystal, praying for a good dr.s appt. for you today:hugs:

Jo, so very sorry for the sadness you're enduring today:cry: just get through one day at a time...it's all you can do when working through this grieving process:hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm so happy you have little Callum to snuggle with:hugs:

Super, thanks for checking in with us:) I've been wondering how things were going since you last posted:thumbup: roll on next week:happydance:

Spuggle, hope you have a great day at work:hugs:

Ready, absolutely thrilled for you:hugs:

Cj, sorry about AF:nope: sounds like a good plan to lose some lbs. I'm going to make a strong effort this month to work on the same:thumbup: I'd really like to lose about 15lbs:)

Mnj, Tuesday is just around the corner:happydance: can't wait for you to see little one's HB:hugs:

Afm, still holding out testing until tomorrow..14dpo. My temp is still up BUT, I think this is due to the progesterone cream. I will discontinue once I test in the morning...if it's BFN. Yesterday I was feeling soooooo PMS-y..poor kids and dh:nope: everything imaginable was making cry:dohh: that is something I do LOVE about af...from the moment she arrives..all the emotional stuff is gone! Just dealing with the physical aspects at that point..sometimes that's even how I know I've started:haha:..suddenly, the world seems fine:haha: crazy..I know:winkwink:

Angel!!!!!:happydance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: HUGE CONGRATS:hugs::kiss: so, what did you do differently this cycle..please share:haha:

:hugs::hugs: Thanks my lovely!!

I just didnt keep track of my cycle.. felt more relaxed..
bd 7 days after AF.. then bd 7 days later.. (lunchtime quickie):winkwink:
then 2 days after that bd in the morning.. had a massage and had an orgasm before bd.. I think that was it.. also put my legs up in the air too..
in total we bd 3 times last month.. I didnt expect a bfp and was .. looking into a plan of attack for next month!!

I dont temp chart or use opk.. hope that helps XX

Congraulations Angel!.:happydance:..Your news is amazing, thanks so much for sharing it with us, looks like relaxing did the trick babes......Huge Hugs, well done!:hugs:

Wow...such a familiar trend here...Super, Ready and Angel...no opks, no temping....hmmmmmm :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Aww thanks so much Crystal..
I hope its ok for me to stick around? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->