Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:flower: great news CJ.. glad you and dd have sorted things
of course there is alot of hope for you hun XX

Cj, Angel's advice of encouraging your dd to make some other goods friends is excellent:thumbup: It's also great that you had a conversation with her to get things out in the open..she obviously has a very sensitive spirit and knew she was being deceitful AND felt horrible about it. She was probably very relieved that you found out:winkwink: certainly keep the communication open. It's so important that as parents, we are firm and consistent but always with love and NOT freaking out when something shocking is thrown in our laps...super hard to do, I know:hugs: It's wonderful that your dh is such a trooper an a great encourager:thumbup:

It's great to hear all the bfps you all are seeing with the *mature* ladies:winkwink: it really gives us hope:flower:

Afm, I talked at length with my dr. yesterday. The hsg will be a total of $1900 :saywhat::grr: but he thought our first course of action for this cycle will be: follicle scan on 11/4...(which should be approx. 1-3 days before O) and a follow-up scan right after O is confirmed with temp. Then we will do 3 progesterone draws in the lp:thumbup: THIS will tell if I'm ovulating for sure! I feel like I am, but I know there have been women I've heard that are convinced by their *signs* and still not ovulating. Anyway, if I am indeed O'ing, then we will do the hsg the following cycle. I'm glad we at least have a plan for this cycle:thumbup: ALSO, the dr. said to use B6 to increase CM...start 2-3 days before est. peak day through 2 days after est. peak.. use 200mg, 2-3 DAILY! I had never heard that before for CM!

Well, I have lots of housework and paperwork to get done today! Dh was so sweet this a.m. First thing he said when we woke up was..."I'm spending the whole day with you..helping you clean or doing whatever you need me to do, just so we can be together" he was out of town for 2 days earlier this week and has been working so much in his studio that it just seems we don't get to just *be together* as much lately. So, it's been a fun day:winkwink: we went to our fave coffee shop this morning and now we're getting things done around the house...our at least I was until I checked in with BnB:haha:

$1900 for am HSG! I got my breakdown - I've met my deductible this year now, so My doc got $17, Radiology gets $2.50 and the hospital gets $71.32...now if I didn't have insurance the doc woulda been $575, radiology $60 and the hospital $2488.00 for a grand total of $3123.00
You guys are so cute!! I love it. My OH and I also have a little coffee shop we love to go to. The house cleaning part is wonderful- what a sweet man! You're a lucky girl, Faith. I didn't know they needed to check you more than once after O- I'm going to ask my doc about it. I used everyone's advice today when talking with DD. She does have a sensitive heart. I think things will be ok, but as someone said earlier I'm trying to support other friendships and offereing for them to come spend the night, etc.

sorry ladies:cry::cry: its over for me again.. heavy bleeding and cramps just like my last m/c.. feeling devatated XX

sorry ladies:cry::cry: its over for me again.. heavy bleeding and cramps just like my last m/c.. feeling devatated XX

No way :cry: arrr angel i am so sorry for you. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am sending you lots of hugs and thoughts. :hugs: xxxx

Aww no Angel, what devastating news again!....:cry:get yourself checked out by a doc as soon as possible, and rest as much as you can babes xxx

Oh Angel, I'm so sorry sugar!:hugs: :cry: I've been there. We're all here for you if you want to talk, but they are right- see a doctor as soon as possible.

I'm so sorry Angel, any loss at any stage is heartbreaking hunny. We are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angel i'm so sorry, i just caught up with all the threads and was about to congratulate you and then i saw your terrible news, i'm so so sorry for you sweetie. big :hugs:

Faith sorry the :witch: got you, hope the plan of action for this cycle works for you. xx

Hi everyone else, and to the new member, Katstar.

Angel :( I am so very sorry :( :hugs: Take care fo yourself and get plenty of rest.

Well ladies, I'm guessing the big O will be next Tuesday if everything stays the same- and it usually does. The clomid is kicking up a wicked headache right now. Excedrin, here I come!

Mnj- love the new pic! Very cool!

Ladies- sending baby dust out your way ( over the pond, too)

Angel, been thinking about you today sweetie- I'm praying you get your forever baby soon.

Morning ladies hope you are well, I'm hoping the attached pics are showing as it's the first time i have uploaded pics onto a post.

I have no idea why i had an urge to test today, i haven't for months as not really much point but this morning i got an urge and think i prob have line eye or there is a faint second line in my imagination lol, but i thought i would upload and get you lovely ladies opinions. btw i'm only about (as i'm not tracking anymore) 6dpo. :flower:

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9
2 better pics, evap ??? :shrug:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
Wow spuggle you can defo see a second line but I'm not sure if its grey or pink? What does it look like in real life? xxx

yeah I see it too spuggle but not sure what color it is either, if its pink I say buy a frer if its grey I would wait a few days before testing again. God I hope its a bfp for you that would just be wonderful!!!
jo how are you and lil callum doing? He really is soooo handsome it makes me want emery out of my belly and in my arms even more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->