Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Spuggle I see it too but can't tell color. Hoping and praying!!

Momma you have less than 10 weeks to go!!!

CJ thank you, they were our family pics from last October lol!! C'mon O!!!

AFM I have my next sonogram today and for once I'm just excited and not nervous or scared!! It's still very surreal and I can't believe it happened but I am actually finally just excited!!

I think there may be a very, very slight tinge of colour to it. seems abit soon after ovulation to be getting lines so i will wait it out for af. not getting my hopes up at all as this isn't possible for me. x

I think there may be a very, very slight tinge of colour to it. seems abit soon after ovulation to be getting lines so i will wait it out for af. not getting my hopes up at all as this isn't possible for me. x

Anything is possible. :winkwink: Think positive things I know what the doctor said but I believe in a higher power. And I am not saying you do or don't just think positive.

Spuggle, oooooh girl:hugs: how wonderful it would be if it's BFP for you:happydance: even if this isn't the month..DON'T give-up all hope! When I was discussing things with my dr., who has performed countless hsgs, he said that when the dye is not *spilling* it doesn't always mean BLOCKED tubes but they can actually have pressure in them, not allowing the dye to spill..crazy sounding, i know, but still very hopeful for those with poor hsg results. I have to wonder if this is what happened with Super:shrug: :dust:

mnj hope the us went wonderful andyou got to see your lo heartbeat :)
spuggle im on pins and needles
faith I wonder where she went too, hope everything is going well and she is just super tired

Great news!! We saw the baby and the heartbeat!! It was just beautiful and amazing and I am so blessed :)

Woohoo! Congrats Mnj!

Also saw the lines Spuggle :) I hope there's color to them in the coming days!

I might be out this month already. My Oh is going away for 2 weeks starting Saturday. I should be O'ing Tues or Wednesday. THIS IS NOT GOOD. I can't get off work to go to where he'll be!:cry:

Mnj how wonderful to see baby and a beautiful heartbeat, will you be posting pics ? x

Cj that must be so dissapointing, it must be so hard planning bd'ing when your oh works away. :hugs:

Faith that information is very interesting, in all fairness had i have gone to my follow up appointment i may have got more info but i couldn't face it after i got the letter saying tube was blocked, the dr had already told me if it was blocked they wouldn't do anymore for me so i thought i would let another lady in need have my appt.

Ready i hear you hun, the impossible can happen, you hear about miracles every day. xx

who have i missed ??

Crystal hope you are well hun, and you super.

Jojo hope little Callum is letting you get a bit of rest. :hugs:

To anyone i have forgotten i'm sorry hope you're all good. xx

Oh, momma, the bump is looking beautiful lady, not long now. x

Mnj, I am so happy for you:hugs: what a blessing:flower: btw, who did your TR?

Spuggle, any more testing????:happydance:

Cj, that is terrible news!!!! I will be praying that a miracle happens and you two can get together in one place or the other!!! :dohh: I completely understand how you feel. :nope: :hug:

Arrrrrrr spuggle I'm praying this is your BFP hunny, and the test looks so promising xxx

mnj, its lovely to see the heartbeat isn't it hun, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Momma, wow you look soooooooo good with bump getting bigger and I love the name you have chose. Callum is doing really well and getting very big too. He keeps us up at night and I'm shattered but loving every minute of it. He is absolutely gorgeous and melts my heart xxx

Jo, you are so blessed to have your sweet little Callum to snuggle. Children are truly a blessing:hugs: I'm sure you are savoring each moment:flower: Hopefully his sleeping pattern will right itself before too long:winkwink:

Faith I had my tr in Bedford Texas with dr Kevin doody

CJ I hope you can figure something out and get ahold of those spermies!!

Momma I agree with Jo your beautiful with your bump!!

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/117eccd7.jpg

Thanks ladies. I cried myself to sleep last night and even snapped at my OH even though it's not his fault. We need his job so much more than mine. I finished my 5th round of clomid pills today and it's wasted. OH- and next month he's slated to work away THAT week too! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! We talked about an IUI it's $200 a try but they don't do trigger shots. He only wants natural.

Mnj- tell your DH that I said the baby looks more like you :)

Awwwwwwww CJ I'm sorry your going through this!!

Spuggle we are here with you waiting!!

Hello ladies, I finally went and got betas done today, the nurse phoned me a little while ago with the results. My numbers were 1722 which she said was really good. When I gave her my last period date , which I am not totally sure because I was not timing it because I had no reason to because I was told I could not get preggers, I am thinking I am 6 weeks but she said the numbers are ahead, so I could be wrong on my dates? I have an ultra sound on the 1st of November!! I am soooooooo excited!!! I had to unbutton my pants today at work today because they were so tight, I know I could not be showing this early, its bloating I guess but I feel fat! First thing I did when I got home was come here and tell you ladies :). I will keep you posted.

Hello ladies, I finally went and got betas done today, the nurse phoned me a little while ago with the results. My numbers were 1722 which she said was really good. When I gave her my last period date , which I am not totally sure because I was not timing it because I had no reason to because I was told I could not get preggers, I am thinking I am 6 weeks but she said the numbers are ahead, so I could be wrong on my dates? I have an ultra sound on the 1st of November!! I am soooooooo excited!!! I had to unbutton my pants today at work today because they were so tight, I know I could not be showing this early, its bloating I guess but I feel fat! First thing I did when I got home was come here and tell you ladies :). I will keep you posted.

Oh Super, what wonderful news:hugs: I'm so happy for you:happydance: Nov. 1st can't come soon enough, eh:thumbup: What a blessing!!! When will you tell dh? :flower:

Mnj, thanks for sharing the photos:thumbup: how wonderful to have so many pg ladies with us again:happydance::happydance:

Spuggle, my fingers are soooo tightly crossed for you:hugs: I can't wait for Monday to come...AND Tuesday for Super's scan...oh what fun next week will be:happydance:

Cj, :cry: could you freeze some sperm (no, really! can this be done? I should google that!):dohh: ugh...that is beyond upsetting:nope: I'm soooo sorry:cry: how far away will he be working?

ETA: okay, never mind on the sperm freezing..I just googled it and it doesn't look like it's safe to do at home..infections, sterility etc...sorry:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->