Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yay Super! I can't wait to see your results!

Jo- I love that pic of Callum ( your profile pic) so cute!

Faith and Mnj- I refigured next O after this one and think it's right before he leaves if everything goes correctly. He'll be 4.5 hours away. IF there's no chance for conception this month, I'm laying off the B6 which extends my luteal phase so my period will come earlier and definitely give me a chance a few days earlier than normal. He leaves again the first full week of December for a week. I wish I could freeze them! That would really help :)
On another note- We put in for the house we want tomorrow! We took a last look at a few houses the other day and have made a choice. Now I'm just waiting to hear back on what they will leave or not.

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Faith, I told dh a few days ago so I got tell him the news today but he says its still early and wait and see what the ultrasound brings..lol But I cant help it.

Roll on Tuesday Dale, I'm so excited and can't wait to hear all about the scan xxx

Hello ladies, I finally went and got betas done today, the nurse phoned me a little while ago with the results. My numbers were 1722 which she said was really good. When I gave her my last period date , which I am not totally sure because I was not timing it because I had no reason to because I was told I could not get preggers, I am thinking I am 6 weeks but she said the numbers are ahead, so I could be wrong on my dates? I have an ultra sound on the 1st of November!! I am soooooooo excited!!! I had to unbutton my pants today at work today because they were so tight, I know I could not be showing this early, its bloating I guess but I feel fat! First thing I did when I got home was come here and tell you ladies :). I will keep you posted.

:happydance: Bump buddy!!!

:hugs: Brilliant news Super.. numbers sound great xx

MNJ.. lovely news and scan piccy!! xx

Gearing up for O this Wednesday. CM is starting to increase and is creamy with a little ewcm. OH left for work the other day so my chances are zero unless a miracle happens and he can get away. Even though I'm out this time, I'm still crossing my fingers for all of you ladies! Super, Mnj, Jojo and the rest of you pregnant ladies, I want you to know I'm praying for you and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

cj, ttc can really stink sometimes :hugs: I completely gave up on my ttc journey and it seems that my miracle has happened. BnB has helped me in so many ways. Great support system here :). FX you catch that egg soon! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Super so glad you got good numbers, can't wait for you to have ultrasound.

Cj i'm gutted for you that this month your out, but you never know, miracles do happen.

Mnj loving the scan pics, so happy for you.

Where's Crystal these days ?? she's been mighty quiet.

Hope you are all well, not tested yet but think af is on her way so not expecting to test.

I went to my neices christening yesterday,it was lovely, she's 5 so was different to going to a baby christening but while i was in church i prayed to god for a miracle, hope he listens.

this was with about 3rd MU what do you think ladies ???

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10
Not getting my hopes up Angel. How are you babes ? x

:flower: I`m ok thanks hun.. would have been my scan today..
what CD are yoou?? :hugs: .. I hope you get your bfp XX

Spuggle, I can def. see a line there, just can't tell if it has color:shrug: can you see color? What cd is it for you? Is AF due today? Fx'd:hugs:

Spuggle, I can see them, but can't see if there's color or not. Those IC's have wicked evap lines...get a frer to see for sure or is the color getting darker?

Af was due yesterday so i'm on cd25 now, i have no idea what to think, if i get time i will pick up another test but i'm so busy atm will give it a couple of days i think and if af hasn't shown then i will test with fmu and frer. x

:hugs: Good luck hun..
I used Tesco hpt a day after my AF was due.. and I cant recommend them enough.. cheap at £3.90 for 2 tests and reliable.. XX

Keep us updated Spuggle! Can't wait to hear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->