Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Got Af at about midday, can't say i'm surprised as i would have been more surprised to have been pregnant, i'm ok with it as i thought she would probably come anyway, just having mega period pains urgh !!!!

So here's hoping some of you lovely ladies get bfp's soon.

Angel yesterday must have been difficult for you big :hug:

:cry:Spuggle, so sorry:nope: Carry on girl:thumbup: you may get a grand surprise yet:hugs:

Super, today's the big day:happydance: can't wait to hear more good news from you:flower:

Spuggle :( :hugs: Sorry af got you.

So I had my u/s today and guess who I seen?? My little bean with a cute heartbeat and all!!:happydance: From my betas I should be 6 weeks today, I thought I was a little further but I guess not. My scan read 5 weeks 6 days so pretty much right on the button! I went there super nervous but when I seen that little spot and a flickering heart I was sooo happy. The doctor told me she was unsure why my tubes were showing blocked. I have to go back again in one week for another scan :thumbup: I did get a picture of my little pea but I have to wait for hubby to get home and scan it for me. Miracles really do happen :cloud9:

Spuggle so sorry the :witch: got you :cry: xxxx

Dale that is brilliant news hunny and I can't wait to see your scan pic. Congrats again xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry about the witch, Spuggle.

Super- So happy for you, girl!! Can't wait to see the pics!

spuggle im so sorry hun im not surprised your dealing well you seem to do well with whatever is thrown at you. Im still hoping for your surprise miricle :)

Love it Super!!!

Looks like I didn't miss O after all! My OH drove 4.5 hours to surprise me! I didn't even tell him today was my O day! I'm in!!!

Awwwwwwwww cj fingers crossed this is your month, your fella sounds wonderful xxx

Dale your pic is gorgeous xxxx

:flower::hugs: Lovely piccy Super.. and great neews xx

CJ you go girl!! :happydance: xx

As for me I am dipping my toe in this month... enjoyed some afternoon delight yesterday.. :blush: sorry for tmi xx

Thanks girls :) I'm happy. He is wonderful Jojo!

Angel...how do you dip your toe in? LOL!! Haha!

Super, great scan, thrilled to bits for you.

Momma your avatar is wonderful !!! x

Thanks for all your support, like i said i'm not surprised and not too sad, would be nice but i know there is a very slim chance.

I have to be honest though, this af is horrible, very, very painful. x

Hey girls!

Wow Super, what a wonderul site to see!:baby: your little pea looks delightful:flower:
Spuggle, hang on in there hunny, your little miracle may just be around the corner, dont lose hope, Super is showing you the way:hugs:

Aww momma, what a fantastic idea, I love your pumpkin too!

Angel I hope there is alot more delights in store for you too hunny, keep dipping! :thumbup:lol

CJ - Great news about your man coming back especially at the perfect time, how endearing :happydance: x

JoJo, glad to have you back, not sure how you are finding the time with little Callum, but he is adorable, I am so proud of you for doing a fantastic job, cooking him! :hugs: Give him a big squashy kiss from me xxx

Faith - I hope you catch your little eggie too this month, we need some more good news around here....:flower:

Ready, not sure where you are but I know you pop in now and again, I hope you are feeling good and MS is keeping well off, let us know how you are getting on with little bubs..there is never TMI, please share...lol..xxx

MJ, I hope you are ok too hunny, and little one isnt giving you too much trouble...Cant wait to see you progress with all of our lovely Prego TR ladies.

Sorry if I have missed anyone xxxx

I think about you all everyday and I cant wait to read more about everything and everybody...xxxx Big hugs xxxx

Super, I am so thrilled we are bump buddies.

Spuggle, so sorry AF got you. I was rooting for you too.

Momma, love the pumkin belly. LOL

Angel, glad you are doing well.

Jojo, how is that cutie boy of yours?

Crystal, thanks for always keeping up with us. Love you. :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone.

The m/s is easing up a little. Someone told me the placenta should be getting in place and will ease it up some. But I am so sleepy. I love sleep. That is what I do as soon as I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->