Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies, I manage to get on here mainly when Warren is at work and baby has gone to sleep for a while (usually after a feed bless him). Callum loves keeping me awake at night still but I love every single minute with him even if I do look like a zombie lol.

Routing for lots of BFPs this month ladies, good luck :happydance: xxx

Jo- I remember not minding getting up at all times of the night- it was my special time alone with both my girls. I can't wait to have one of our own! Callum is absolutely adorable! :baby:

AFM- I think I'm 1 DPO...the clomid is just a booster, but I didn't have the normal "my ovaries are gonna fall off" pains, just a little cramping in the MIDDLE ( usually it's one side or the other). Cross your fingers! :shrug:

You ladies really are here for each and every one of us...thank you so much for listening to every twinge, symptom, cry, etc. You girls are wonderful! Have a great day!:hugs:

It really does help to talk with other ladies that are going through the same thing as each other doesn't it cj. We've all been through this journey together and it helps to share the ups and downs of it all. xxxxxxxxxxx

It really does help to talk with other ladies that are going through the same thing as each other doesn't it cj. We've all been through this journey together and it helps to share the ups and downs of it all. xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I totally agree.

Sorry ive been MIA but having some real issues with MS.

Super love the pic!!

Spuggle I am sorry!!

CJ woooohooooo for a great husband and a big O

Angel I love that you dipped your toe in :)

Hello to EOE!!!!

wow ready you are moving right along :)

Yes, I am just praying I get to the 2nd trimester without any problems.

Sorry ive been MIA but having some real issues with MS.

Super love the pic!!

Spuggle I am sorry!!

CJ woooohooooo for a great husband and a big O

Angel I love that you dipped your toe in :)

Hello to EOE!!!!

I hope you MS gets easier next week. They told me that the 10th week it eases up some and for the most part my has.

It does, JoJo- we all know how it feels, whereas sometimes family members don't. :hugs: Callums is such a cutie!

Thanks Mnj! My O didn't feel as uncomfortable as usual this time around. I hope I did O!! I haven't ever not O'd before, but clomid really puts me in pain, and this time I didn't even have real discomfort...just a little cramping. So who knows. I hope you're doing well so far! Keep the pics coming!

Girls, sending some baby dust all of our ways for a Christmas or Thanksgiving BFP!! :dust:

Cj, bring on the baby dust:happydance: we need lots to go around:thumbup: I hope the lack of O pains is a good sign for you :hugs:

I had my follicle scan yesterday and everything looks great! My. dr. spent a long time checking all the goods in there and said it all looks really good..nothing of concern..nothing that should be causing fertility problems. We'll do another scan early next week to confirm the egg was released. Then around 7dpo, we'll start the progesterone draws:thumbup: so far, so good

Sure looks like I did ovulate - I hope it's a good sign too!!!

Glad everything looks great in there Faith. Have you thought about an IUI? My doc said they are only $200!

We got the house we wanted!!! Don't know if I said that yesterday or not. It's so beautiful and open. I can't wait to move in right at Christmas!

Mnj- I hope your morning sickness calms down. I had it for 6 months with both of my girls and it was miserable. I feel for you sweetie!

Faith, I am glad your scan went well :) BFP in your near future maybe? :hugs: FX hun.

mnj, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

cj congrats on the new house! :)

AFM, I have not been terribly sick..(knock on wood). I almost worry sometimes because I do not feel preggers most times. Only for my sore bb's that remind me and little extra sleepy and bloated now and then that's about it. I do have waves of nausea now and then but overall I feel great! Another scan on Tuesday..I can't wait!!

I hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend :hugs:

Cj, CONGRATS on the new house:happydance::happydance: how wonderful to celebrate Christmas at your new home!!!! wonderful:hugs: as for an IUI..not really sure if we would go to that extent or not:shrug: we really set out on this journey planning to trust God for more kids if it is His will. I decided to go to the dr. because we feel it is prudent to make sure that my body is in proper working order:thumbup: who knows though...it seems the longer this drags on, the more persistent I'm feeling about "I WILL CONQUER THIS" :haha:

Super, your really juuuuust getting to the time you should start noticing MS:thumbup: I wouldn't be surprised if it kicks in this coming week:flower: Yeah for another scan:happydance:

Thanks for the well wishes for a BFP:hugs: it would be WONDERFUL, for sure:thumbup: This is O time right now, and we're currently on a weekend getaway, celebrating my son's 18th birthday:) We chose a hotel with a separated bedroom:winkwink:

Ha! Good planning on that separate bedroom Faith!!! We feel the same way about wanting it to be natural, but we're getting that same feeling about conquering it..:thumbup:
You know there was a little something in my right tube that cleared out with an HSG, I hope you don't need it, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Thanks for the congrats on the house- it really is my dream house! :happydance:

Super...I hope you never get morning sickness sweetie. I'm so happy for you!:flower:

Angel- don't worry honey- your sticky bean is coming. At least you've proven you can get a BFP. I haven't had one and I'm worrying about it. I think yours is coming sweet pea :) :hugs:

Mnj and all you pregnant ladies - I hope your pregnancy is easy with very little m orning sickness! Can't wait to see your baby pics :):dance:

:hugs::hugs: Aww thanks CJ.. you have cheered me up.. yours is coming too hun.. many of the reversal ladies that took longer to get a bfp.. have had better outcomes than me.. how long have you been ttc for hun?? XX

I got my TR in April but this is my 8th cycle TTC and 5th on clomid. I barely could feel my O this month and since clomid that's the first time. Usually I'm almost in agonizing pain on O day. Like Faith said, maybe it's a good thing. Heck, the other months nothing happened, so I have hope. Glad I cheered ya up :) I remember how it felt having a m/c and mine happened on Halloween to boot. It was out first pregnancy and I got home to little kids dressed up trick or treating. It does get easier and we're here for you :)

:hugs: Thanks CJ hun...
sounds like the Clomid is doing the trick hun.. especially if you are having ov pains.. FX you get your bfp..
8 months isnt too long... though I know it seems it..
:happydance: onwards and upwards for you hun.. XX

Thanks Angel. This is my 2nd cycle after HSG, so maybe that will help :) 4 dpo and no symptoms at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->