Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Perky. Congrats on officially trying. Where are you in your cycle...
I try to stay sane by keeping myself busy to the point I wont have time to think about being preg.

Waiting to see your OPK TheJoie

Still negative!!!
Taking one more opk before bed. I'm feeling a bit bloated. I remember last cycle I knew when my digital opk would be positive bc I felt bloated and crampy...

How are you guys doing?? Hopefully your Mondays were a bit better...

The joie I hope you get your opk positive soon!! We all know it's emotionally hard playing the waiting game and after it's not much better I'm playing the tww game now which is just as emotional. :s

The joie I hope you get your opk positive soon!! We all know it's emotionally hard playing the waiting game and after it's not much better I'm playing the tww game now which is just as emotional. :s

The TWW is mentally tough. I remember last cycle, I kept second guessing everything. Every twinge, feeling, and emotion was a possible symptom.
How are you managing?

I'm doing exactly that lol second guessing every feeling even though it's way to early for anything but it's tough and I was off today so it gives you more time to think about it. Before this month I never thought about it or really cared now I almost feel engulfed with the whole thing!

I feel exactly the same way!! I'm off tomorrow so I'll be obsessing all day tomorrow too

I agree with the ladies, thejoie: any moment from now, you'll get that positive line! Hang in there! Tomorrows looking super promising. That would be your expected day to ovulate anyway on your cycle, right? My monday was hectic : i had a presentation and had to go to two hospitals across town which was not ideal lol. Too much driving for my taste!

Illa, i am on CD 17 which i think may be post ovulation day 4 for me. My husband and i practiced the natural method (using condoms on cd 8-18) for the last 11 months and it worked well for us. It seems after cd14, my breast get larger and more painful so i assume i ovulate around cd13 or 14 but idk lol. The opks should help confirm or negate all of this. What cycle day are you on?

This TWW is a struggle, foreal. Clearly ive been away from home the last 3 days so its not super likely i will be positive this cycle anyway, and yet still! Its hard to wait! I think i had some mild cramping which may likely be pre-AF cramps. The nausea is better with food and went away with tums lol. So im thinking its reflux related most likely. I'm rooting for you ladies this cycle! I cant wait to share your joy when you find out you are going to be mommies!! It will be such encouragement for all of us :).

Purplepear, if i had today off i would have been researching stuff the entire day, lol. it would have been a hot mess for sure. How many days postovulation are you now?

Perky- yikes... it's always rough to make to two stops on a Monday-yuck.

My temp this morning was the lowest it's ever been this cycle. Lots of stretchy CM today! Im having some mild pressure/pulling/fullness in the vacinity of my right ovary. I'm assuming that's going to be my lucky ovary this month. Release that egg righty!!!! Haha. Ok. Time to try to sleep some more....

Purplepear, if i had today off i would have been researching stuff the entire day, lol. it would have been a hot mess for sure. How many days postovulation are you now?

Lol I was on my phone l looking up anything and everything I could think of. I'm only day 4 which makes this feel like an eternal wait lol. My af is due on the 11-12 but I don't know if I can hold out that long before testing:wacko:

Lol I was on my phone l looking up anything and everything I could think of. I'm only day 4 which makes this feel like an eternal wait lol. My af is due on the 11-12 but I don't know if I can hold out that long before testing:wacko:

Last cycle I started testing on 8dpo. Crazy early but I used the internet cheapie sticks....

Last cycle I started testing on 8dpo. Crazy early but I used the internet cheapie sticks....

I was looking on Amazon thinking of getting some! Is there a brand that's better than an other?

I have the easy@home ones and like them!
I've heard good things about the Wondfo ones too.

Wow you are up early Thejoie!!!
I am CD16, my app says I should be ovulating on Thursday (CD18), but when I took my temperature it was at an all time low for me, which means I ovulate today. That's a bummer because we didn't BD last night. I am super bummed out, I really wanted this to be the month, but it seems like I am mostly out.
Good luck to you ladies, I will be sending tons and tons of baby dust your way.

I ordered the CARCHET® 60 Ovulation Fertility + 30 Early Pregnancy Test Strips from Amazon, it was super cheap and the reviews said they were good for ovulation. I am still waiting for them to arrive, would hopefully be able to test them for next cycle

Here are my opk's today and my chart....
Thoughts??

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpg
    IMG_9279.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9276.jpg
    IMG_9276.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
Joie, to me it looks like the 30th and today's look like your darkest

Your Opk looks darker today than the previous days.. is that the case?

I am CD16, my app says I should be ovulating on Thursday (CD18), but when I took my temperature it was at an all time low for me, which means I ovulate today. That's a bummer because we didn't BD last night. I am super bummed out, I really wanted this to be the month, but it seems like I am mostly out.

I ordered the CARCHET® 60 Ovulation Fertility + 30 Early Pregnancy Test Strips from Amazon, it was super cheap and the reviews said they were good for ovulation. I am still waiting for them to arrive, would hopefully be able to test them for next cycle

Are you sure? When was the last time you BD'ed? Don't you need a biphasic to confirm? I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of temping

Joie, to me it looks like the 30th and today's look like your darkest
I did a digital and got a negative on that day. It's not quite as dark and the control line

Your Opk looks darker today than the previous days.. is that the case?
Today is looking a lot like CD12 to me. But I didn't get a temperature spike??

This was last months opk's they were so obvious. I'm gonna do another hold and try the digital opk in 3 hrs

Attachments

• IMG_8934.jpg
    IMG_8934.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6

Are you sure? When was the last time you BD'ed? Don't you need a biphasic to confirm? I'm still figuring out the ins and outs of temping
We Bd'ed on Sunday. I am still figuring out temping and charts so not sure of anything. I thought the low temp meant I ovulated but apparently not. It could be low temps for about 2 days before ovulation as well. I will try to BD tonight, just in case. According to my calculations I should O on Thursday, but we shall see. Only the temps over the next few days will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->