Turning 31, TTC #1- would love a TTC buddy!

Hi everyone I hope you are all doing well!

I had a question and apologize in advance for tmi but I typically don't pay attention to cm however with ttc I decided to and I all of a sudden have white creamy cm that is similar to ewcm but white. Is this normal? I have never noticed this before and thought someone might know!

TTC that's such a cool way to post!! I'm sure your mum was pleased about the baby boy, probably just unpleased she lost the competition on who could get the sex hehe. I'm sure she's already gone and told all her friends :)

Jlg - I've tested for a while and yes, it's normal for me :) Its also an option on my FF app and others have posted this too. I actually googled it and people have posted pics of it in their TTC journal. I was grossed out to see it as I didn't expect it :dohh: but at least I know it's normal now!

Happy Saturday everyone!! We got quite a bit of snow here in NC last night. A good 7 inches. I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas morning. Did anyone else get snow

Zoe is NC North Carolina? This is an Aussie trying to guess here... be kind

.................................................:img:...............................................

No snow here but it is very cold for Texas! Lol

Hi, so I have been feeling a little off the last couple of days and decided to test early. Bc I am a POAS addict apparently LOL what do you think?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/X8XHfjz.jpg[/IMG]

SO a positive! Hoping it is a happy and healthy little eggie spermy dance :)

Thanks Jojazie and Tbfromlv! It's been a whirlwind of a day! How are yall doing? Are you in the TWW?

I'm still in the days before O, so just symptom spotting and Opk-ing. BD-ing though as it's not far off. Yay - love that part. So nice feeling so close to one another with both of us working on it together. Very happy times. I just need to keep my stress levels low that's all. Back at work for a full week this week.

Yeah it's hard to keep the stress down while paying so close attention to everything your body is doing the WHOLE month. I started back to work last week and that helped to be busy and take my mind off things for at least 8 hours a day! ☺

Zoe is NC North Carolina? This is an Aussie trying to guess here... be kind

.................................................:img:...............................................

Lol yes NC is North Carolina :)

Sorry ladies I didn't get on much yesterday.

JLG! Congrats on your BFP! That is so exciting :)

So this week is my fertile week ladies :)
My glow app says my ovulation day is next Sunday and it's usually pretty spot on. I'm feeling much better about things and very excited. How is everyone else doing??

Oooh Zoe, starting the BD in next couple days? They can survive up to 5 days u know?! I'm excited too bc I'm one or two days off O. I'm looking forward to being in TWW. As you know I'm in my first cycle so it's all new still. Yay good luck tho!

Congrats JLG!!!!! How are you feeling? Did you tell DH?!

I'm back from Florida! Not excited about working my 12 hr shift. We didn't do too much this entire weekend but traveling is exhausting.
Feeling good though. My 12 week appointment is Wednesday. Fun!!! Im still obsessed with fruit. My energy is awesome. My belly is definitely growing. I've only gained about 1.5lbs but my belly is getting so pronounced. I'm also going to test my urine at work today. Everytime I pee- I'm feeling weird pelvic/bladder pain. It's not typical UTI pain but weird pressure kind of pain. Who knows...

Perky- you're about 9dpo now??

Thanks Joie! Yes, I told him immediately bc I was so shocked! I feel nervous. Lol my af isn't for about a week and since I tested so early I'm feeling nervous. But trying to relax some and enjoy it.

Yes, traveling is exhausting normally so I can't imagine pregnant traveling. I always tack on a couple days after vacay to recover before I go back to work!

I hope you feel better soon!

Oooh Zoe, starting the BD in next couple days? They can survive up to 5 days u know?! I'm excited too bc I'm one or two days off O. I'm looking forward to being in TWW. As you know I'm in my first cycle so it's all new still. Yay good luck tho!

Lol well we've already started that :) Thats never a problem for us. We usually BD about 4-5 days a week anyway.

UTI negative.... weird.
Maybe it's bc my uterus is squashing my bladder more.

jlg621 - Congrats, that is so exciting!

Joie - Can't wait to hear all about the 12 week appt. keep us updated!

FX'ing for all the ladie O this week!

AFM - Super tired, hit me over the weekend. Have been taking 2 naps a day and on my way into work just super tired driving in the car. Have to get through the next 9 hours and then I can sleep. Ugghh!

TTC- I've had days like that. My fatigue has been pretty minor but I definitely slept 12.5 hours on Christmas hahaha!!! It hits you like a truck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->