Two LH surges in one cycle?

bearsnoreson

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if this has happen to anyone else. I am 34 and using a clear blue advance digital test (the smiley face one). On the 21st I got a smiley face, but on the 22nd it was gone. I continued to test as my period was on the 12 and thought this was kinda early. On the 25th I got another smiley face, and I then used a pregnancy test and got a negative. Then today there was no smiley face.

What could be going on? My husband just says I am getting old :dohh:

May be you geared for O and then didnt and then second time when you got your smiley you O'd.
Thats why i recommend temping it gives a better picture of your cycle and spares you from the confusion of opks. If you want to try check fertilityfriend.com GL dear x

^^^wss.

Also, most women have a secondary LH surge at the end of their cycles that causes OPKs to go positive again.

I did this month 4 days after my first + opk. Then it stayed faint until AF arrived. Getting bloodwork done to see if my elevated LH is due to PCOS.

Thanks all. I will have to wait and see what is happening I guess. I didn't have any trouble with my first two, I just was kinda wishing that I would get pg as easily this time.
I will look into the temp charting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->