Two old men vs my father!

P

Pudding-x123

:rofl:Well ladies, I went to my favourite football team's match yesterday. I could not get through the turnstiles anymore even if I breathed in!
So I have to go through the big black gates. Anyway...My father and OH went through the turnstiles all happy and cheery,my OH comes back out still happy and goes to the bar. My father comes out (3people behind OH) Moody and grunting :rofl:

I didn't ask and carried on as normal. Anyway at the end of the match I decided to ask,....Why so glum!

He then replies with "When I was in the que waiting to pay, these two old men standing right behind me say "Look at that, it comes to something when your too young and fat to get through a turnstile!" To which my father then turns arounds, angry and says "Thats because she is F**king pregnant"
Apparently the old guys say their sorries and sculk off!

My father didn't want to say anything as he knows what I'm like at the moment with thinking I just look fat and have no bump....and there it is....proof that I just look fat!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The cheeky old buggers. Good on youre dad for saying something too them. I bet you have a lovely bump. Try not to worry xxx

Aww I am sure you dont look fat I am sure you look perfectly pregnant. Old men are just ignorant. So nice of your dad to stick up for you like that and then to let you have your peace about it. Evil old men!

Evil Men!
Good on ur Dad xxx

And I'm sure you don't look fat hunny xx

Thank you ladies. I had a little giggle when my father told me, but he looked so heartbroken telling me. I thought he was going to cry. TBH ladies I had to hold back a few tears.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->