Two pos tests, one faint and one in the wrong direction!?

Greenlady88

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Brief summary here: af was due 4 days ago. A week prior to that i had been cramping like af was going to come but never did. On the day that af was due, my breasts were leaking white. They've been achy for days. I have a 7 year old and ive heard it isn't uncommon to leak if you get pregnant again. This happened to me with my 4 losses as well.

Tested with an frer, got a very very faint line. Convinced myself it was an evap and took another test. The results should be one vertical line for the control and one vertical if you're pregnant. I had a vertical in the control and a light HORIZONTAL in the test window. It doesn't look like a dye bleed. It is very straight and very there.

What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else?

Do you have a picture? Or can you post in the pg test section?

I would take another test just to be sure. It could be that the second test you took was faulty.

I would take another test just to be sure. It could be that the second test you took was faulty.

Thats what im thinking. Because i took it apart and it had BOTH horizontal and vertical in the test window but the horizontal one wiped away. The vertical one is very thin and very faint. It looks blue but my eyes might be hopeful.

view

Here's a test i just took. I made it negative. I see the line. Do you?

Allow me to try and upload again. Let me know if you see positive test line on third test i just took

I cannot post a picture until I've made 10 posts evidently. Im a newb here 😎 but i tested this morning with fmu and got the faintest line. I can hold it up to the livht to see it better. But i still dont believe.

Its not solid proof enough... im now 5 days late. I'm never this late. I dont know what to do. My nipples are leaky again. This morning.

Wow leaky boobs already! I didn't start to leak till I was around 20 to 21 weeks with both of my pregnancies.

If you can see a faint line on all of the test you have taken then chances are you really are pregnant sweetie!

:wohoo:

Wow leaky boobs already! I didn't start to leak till I was around 20 to 21 weeks with both of my pregnancies.

If you can see a faint line on all of the test you have taken then chances are you really are pregnant sweetie!

:wohoo:

Here's hoping! Ive had 5 pregnancies. One 7 year old and 4 losses. Ive heard leaking this early after that is common.

I got a positive frer, negative clear blue compact and a very very faint line on a clear blue plus this morning

Don't bother! I've bought 6 clear blue tests in total. 1 BFN at 11 DPO last cycle (probably correct), 2 faulty tests, 1 unused and 2 BFN this morning. I'm sticking with anything but clearblue! Thanks :)

Don't bother! I've bought 6 clear blue tests in total. 1 BFN at 11 DPO last cycle (probably correct), 2 faulty tests, 1 unused and 2 BFN this morning. I'm sticking with anything but clearblue! Thanks :)

Haha good to know

So I am not sure but ive been having brownish red. Spring since last night. It didn't fil a tampon between 8pm and 6am so I'm not sure what that is. Normally my periods are a deep red and full on. I guess this means I'm out..... ����

You could be out, or it could be spotting. In both of my pregnancies I have had spotting very early on.

You could be out, or it could be spotting. In both of my pregnancies I have had spotting very early on.

What was your spotting like? I had a tampon in from 8 last night to 6am this morning and it was only spotting on th he surface. Didn't soak it at all. Then i had one in from 620 am and just took it out at 935 and again. Same thing. Like dark brown with hints of red but only spotting on the surface with a lot of clean spots on the tamp. Normally im having to change or every two hours. This isn't the case. Not sure what to think. I don't think it would be implant but ive had friends who had normal bleeding during pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->