Two Under Two 2014!

I'm going to hospital today :( haven't kept anything down since Sunday night, now Tuesday 8am

I'm going to hospital today :( haven't kept anything down since Sunday night, now Tuesday 8am

Hope you get better Hun! I have been very sick to cant wait until it passes :cry:

Hey ladies.. would you mind if I join? I currently have a 3 year old and a 9 month old.. just found out I'm pregnant with #3.. so I'll have 2 under 2 next year and an almost 4 year old.. I'm a little overwhelmed by the prospect honestly. My children already have me exhausted by bedtime, cant imagine another one. But I'm excited too!

Congratulations justagirl... you'll be busy!!

Skye, how are you going? I hope you've had some fluids and antiemetics and are feeling better already... take care!

Lmao jaime awe....it will hopefully pass soon!

Skye feel better and keep us updated!!

Welcome just and congrats!

Im so tired of sleeping and vomting and i feel like a broken record bc i keep saying it lol..

Hubby kept saying to me last night " whats wrong babe?" And im like " ryan, really im just going to cry ecause im tired of saying my entire head and neck hurts, and im sick, and im tired...i repeat myself 50xs a day!" Lol so he told me to go take a shower and he gave me a neck massage, it elped relax me to finally go to sleep lol.

Agh, i go back to teaching tonight so i guess i need to stock up on some tylenol....

feeling so sick today. I thought yesterday was the start of my morning sickness getting better, only had to take the one tablet instead of the usual three, been feeling sick all day tried eating that hasn't helped my tablet hasn't really helped either, and can't take another one till about 10, I really hope this morning sickness passes soon, so sick of feeling sick.

Woohoo 19 weeks today! Only a week until we can find out if Quinn has a brother or sister :)

Woohoo 19 weeks today! Only a week until we can find out if Quinn has a brother or sister :)

Happy 19 weeks! Are you hoping for a particular gender?

I have my anomaly scan on Friday. Excited for it but nervous too, just want to know everything is okay with my little man.

Happy 19 weeks! Are you hoping for a particular gender?

I have my anomaly scan on Friday. Excited for it but nervous too, just want to know everything is okay with my little man.

I'd love another little girl - purely because Quinn is so awesome! But a boy would be just as lovely. OH wants a boy.

When did you find out you were having a boy...early scan?

That's what we were like, OH really wanted a boy but I would of been happy with another girl seeing as they'll be so close in age.

Yeah I had a gender scan at 16 weeks. Too impatient to wait lol.

I am.. soooo exhausted..! I had forgotten how exhausting early pregnancy was.. although I feel like it was just yesterday I was pregnant with my daughter!

Hi all, well I'm alive! Took 5 attempts to get the drip in as my veins had collasped. Kept in all day 3 bags of fluid and anti nausea put in aswell.
Now back home running around after Beau haha. He's crawling and standing now!

Oh no! Glad you are feeling better and back home!

I had my 20 week scan today, little man is all good and growing well. Have to go back for a repeat scan in 3 weeks due to him being in an awkward position!

1236355_10151596954897312_888229972_n.jpg

So cute. Can't wait for 18-20 week scan again! :)

Welcome all newbies and hope morning sickness passes for everyone soon xxx

32 weeks tomorrow... Frikking crazy! It's going so quick! This morning I woke up and started calling bun a boy! It just fits all of a sudden? Mad considering yesterday I still felt girl! Ha so I dunno but today bun is a boy lol doing so much better since I started eating better. Not as sore or bloated. Bump feels like its after dropping a bit too.
The weeing at night has started again although I'm up with dd who's going through a few rough nights anyways! Got my letter stating my iron is low today, so back on pregna care.

Can't believe I'm this far! 8 weeks seems like a lifetime away... But if it keeps going this quick ill be popping soon!

Starting RLT tomorrow, still have some left over, so might as well use it up!

How's everyone doing?

I'm still ill.. probably will be for the rest of my pregnancy :(
Need to go get my bloods done. But can't bring myself to go get more needles after the other day haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->