Two Under Two 2014!

I actually havent been sick in 4 daysor nausea so fingers crossed it stays this way! I feel like a completely different person, however, these headaches will be the death of me...the only thing thathelps s iborofren and we shouldnt be taking it! Tylenol doesnt touch me , but ibprofren us the only one that gives releif :(. I go to the doctor on monday so hopefully they can orescribe me something safe to take, but stronger than tylenol...i seriously feel like ive had a constant headache for 2 weeks straight. I want to scream!

I actually havent been sick in 4 daysor nausea so fingers crossed it stays this way! I feel like a completely different person, however, these headaches will be the death of me...the only thing thathelps s iborofren and we shouldnt be taking it! Tylenol doesnt touch me , but ibprofren us the only one that gives releif :(. I go to the doctor on monday so hopefully they can orescribe me something safe to take, but stronger than tylenol...i seriously feel like ive had a constant headache for 2 weeks straight. I want to scream!

Glad your feeling better, I'm also feeling great and hopes it stays this way lol.

I know, i just woke up one day and voila i felt good enough to actually eat a real breakfast and not saltines lol.

Glad ur feeling well also!

Great to hear people are feeling better.
Sickness-wise this has been my easiest pregnancy. But I'm about ready to murder everyone... I don't think I've ever been so irritable!!!

Ssjad I'm like that, not the whole time but when I start u dunno if ill cry or scream at u! I hate that side!

Boo for headaches :( had them really bad on my son. It just makes u feel like ur gonna puke!

actually managed 24 hours without having to take one of my tablets for morning sickness, first time in a long time, have been feeling pretty sick this afternoon as a result though. but i know most of the time i can get away with only taking one rather having to take three like i did at the start.

So decided to have Mcdonalds yesterday for lunch.. bad decision!! My burger had live maggots in there yuk!

that's disgusting hope you showed them it and asked for your money back. I would have done, then would have told them that I wouldn't go, think something like that would put me off for life if I saw that. ewwww

I'm great thanks. Still exhausted, but got my hair done this morning and looking a little less haggard.
Excited about a trip to the Gold Coast in about ten days... yay, beach and sunshine!!

actually not to bad at the moment, makes a change. Was meant to get my little one weighed today, he's just gone onto monthly weigh ins rather then every 2 weeks, but we both woke up a bit late, so didn't make the weigh in group.

Feeling really good here. Had my weigh in this morning and lost 4lb... So 10 lb in 2 weeks! Not bad for a preggie lol feel so so good in myself tho! Just shows how healthy eating can make u feel so much better!
Lots and lots of bh last night too which weirded my oh out, cause he could feel my stomach hardening!
DD realised last night that she doesn't have to lie in bed crying waiting for me... She can come get me lol (she's in a mattress on the floor!). Bit of a shock this morning when I looked down and she sitting side my bed ha! Good job I've the stair gate up!

How u doing nikki?

Good, still no sickness, headaches calmed down, im just very achey and cramping which i assume is baby growing..

Had an ob apptmnt and they listened to baby and said my urerus is where it should be..i mentioned the headaches and he goes call your family doctor...well, thanks dude... Im just kind of pissed because he stopped delivering aug 20 th which means by the time i hit 24 weeks i need to switch ob's...he us pretty much blowing off all his pregnant patients so i called my new ob and mad an apptmnt in 2 weeks so i no longer have to see the one who delivered dd!

Tomorrow I get a call from a nurse, so hopefully will be able to set up an appointment to get seen. I'm DYING to know if everything is ok... I mean they should be.. but its like 1st tri is scary.

Loving bath time at the mo - 10 mins to sit down while ds splashes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->