Two Under Two 2014!

Very quiet in here! I'm sitting at the hospital for the second day in a row. Yesterday was endocrinologist and diabetes clinic for thyroid problems and gestational diabetes and today is high risk clinic as i have blood clotting issues. fun fun! I swear each pregnancy something else goes wrong! Anyway today is really just my first check up with the obstetrician
What's everyone else up to today?

Oh just had to teach tonight! Sorry ur in the hospital! Hopefully they get things under control! I meet w my endocrinologist tomorrow for my monthly pregnancy apptmnt, then we get to talk about all the paperwork for my pump i should be getting soon!

Ooh, a pump... how exciting!! They seem to be fantastic! How is your thyroid going?

Well my obstetrician has decided to go with the latest date from an ultrasound. This is depressing and confusing... i now have to be pregnant a week and a half longer than i should be, which is dangerous as i'm supposed to be induced early. also, this means that i had an hcg of 657 literally when i implanted... ridiculous! Surely am obstetrician should be able to see that can't be right...?
Anyway, hoping everyone else is going well.

Ps... Nikki... do you never sleep??

My thyroid was 4.6 last month and they said their office goes by the level of 5.0 to put on meds ..i just had tsh bloodwork done again yesterday to chek levels and will go from there and will talk about it in our apptmnt tomorrow.... Very exvited for the pump though!

Yea that seems not so great to do since baby may end up being too big by the end! :/

Yeah... really weird! Im also on blood thinners so it'll be dangerous if i go into labour naturally.
That's great about your thyroid levels! Will you have to wait until after Bubby is born to get the pump?
I asked if you're always awake because as far as i know you're in the US, right? So isn't it night time there? I get up in the morning and see you've been posting during my night, then you keep posting during my day too. Do you not celebrate night time by sleeping??

Lmao im usually in my bed by 11pm( current time now) and up with baby at 7am! And im usually on all day in between feedngs and playtime or work, i have no life :). ( if its been the past few nights its because ive had two very rough nights w being sad and angry and just couldnt sleep!)

And nope i should be getting my pump in 2-3 weeks ! Should make better control during the pregnancy :)

Yea ive just been having this massive mean mood swings and i lose sleep at night over it bc im constantly replaying what pisses me off over n over! The next day i wake up and am telling myself im so silly to be mad about these things! So dumb... Mood swings from pregnancy, indeed! I am never like this.... I think having another baby is making me have anxiety but i know well be ok!

Oh, yeah... hormones during pregnancy are awful. Add anxiety and it's a recipe for disaster!! Anything you can do to destress before bed?

:baby: my first prenatal appt is on Tuesday, I don't know why I'm so nervous..its at 2:30.. so when I get home I'll update. Its still 3 days away. Everything should be ok I mean I coulda sworn I have felt movement on two dif occasions.

Sorry to jump in I'm gunna have 3 under 2 in 2014 I'm having twins there due feb but because I'm having a caesarean there being brought early January =)

Oh my u def have ur hands full! Welcome :)

Ac goid luck at ur apptmnt!

Had an appointment at 10 weeks! HR 164 and looks like a little gummy bear! I gotta post a picture. Feeling good but so drained, hubbys working alot lately leaving me with the baby and just low on energy... ah well!

Glad to hear the appntment went well jezzie!

11 more days until we find out the sex! Sooooooo excited!

Awesome news jezzie!

Wow... twins!!! Welcome, hevalou!

I have such a lovely hubby, he's taken today off work to help look after our little one while I get some rest. I've come down with a bad cold and that mixed with low BP and low iron levels is not a good mixture, I found that one out on Saturday after very almost collapsing in a café. almost did it again today. I've been put on iron tablets started them today so hopefully they do the job.

Wish my OH would look after lo sometimes, he works alot so I have him 24/7.
Still very sick :/

Wow Hevalou, you'll have your hands full! Congrats :)

Thanks guys, I'm rather excited booking my caesarean Wednesday so ill know how many days before my daughters 2nd birthday ill be having the twins

Tomorrow at 230 is my appt... getting excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->