Two Under Two 2014!

Went for my appt, disappointed I didn't get any ultrasounds.. but I got to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler so YAY baby is alive :haha:
I got to book my ultrasound its for October 29th :happydance: and my next prenatal appointment is first week of November.

I completely forgot to update, but I had my 20 week scan last week.
It's another girl :)

Just stuck on names now.

Yay for pink bundle!

How's everyone been? We don't have a fb group do we? Anyone interested in one?

I'm just getting over a cold, had a phone call from my doctor this afternoon and have been put on antibiotics, so now i'm taking them plus tablets for my morning sickness and my low iron, apart from that i'm pretty good, getting excited for my scan in 3 weeks time

I'm SO anxious for my ultrasound it feels like its AGES away :nope: I just want to be able to SEE my baby. I can feel movement now so I guess that's good.

I'm SO anxious for my ultrasound it feels like its AGES away :nope: I just want to be able to SEE my baby. I can feel movement now so I guess that's good.

So jealous you feel movement lol
I'm 17 weeks with number 2 and not felt anything yet apart from the odd popping keep telling myself its gas though

Wow you're so lucky to be feeling movement already! I didn't feel anything proper until about 17 weeks. Now I get movement all the time, OH can feel it and I can see it from the outside too. He loves to kick in the night when I roll over lol.

34 weeks ladies! Woop! Kinda got a fright yesterday, was so so sore all day, too many hb and pains in my legs and back, with crazy pressure. Baby was also so quiet! Never been so relieved to be walloped as I was last night! I've started packing the Hosp bag now tho. Just in case! Clinic on wed. Really wish they'd scan me!

ahhhhh! this wait is killing me!
2 more days until we find out boy or girl!!!

34 weeks already!? crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->