Two Under Two 2014!

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA I have been feeling good just had two bad days of Migraines. How is everyone else feeling?

still having morning sickness :( on tablets for iron, morning sickness and an infection, this pregnancy really has been completely different to my last. have my scan on the 10th so I have something to look forward to.

pretty good here.. i had a odd morning of MS but most days it has been gone... feeling little love taps from inside! love it!

I'm feeling okay, tiredness is catching up with me. I find in the evenings, especially on days when I've been in work I get a really bad stabbing pain on my right hand side, sort of where my ovaries are.

I did have an ovarian cyst at my 12 week scan but forgot to ask if it was still there at my 20 week scan. I've got another scan on Friday so will ask them to look as I've heard cysts can cause pain.

Seems like everyone is having a hard time.
Just as I was starting to feel normal again after horrific exhaustion and anaemia, I got admitted to hospital due to a nonstop nosebleed. I feel like I've been run over by a truck! And am back about 10 steps on the anaemia situation :(

yikes how scary wishingwell!! hope you feel better soon!

Awwww congrats nikki!!! :D

Ok.... HOW does everyone survive dirty diaper changes without puking, I nearly came close today.

yikes how scary wishingwell!! hope you feel better soon!

Awwww congrats nikki!!! :D

Ok.... HOW does everyone survive dirty diaper changes without puking, I nearly came close today.

I shove tissue up my noise, doesn't stop me from gagging though, nut blocks most of the smell

Hi ladies, late joiner here.

I'm due Nov. 24th. My babes will be 20 months apart, and I am freakin' out about 2 < 2!!!!

Ladies have ye visited the 'little ones close in age' thread? Love it cause its pages long meaning lotsa women who already had the baby and can read their experiences lol!

How's every one doing? Extreme pressure here! I just ended up crying most of the night before last. It helped last night by rolling the other way (bump down instead of up!). Crazy sore on bump for a second but least I wasn't crying!

my Braxton hicks started the other night, i'm only 18 weeks, didn't get with my son till I was about 28 weeks. They are painless so i'm not too worried.

My backs been really sore! Must be the hormones loosening everything :(

Ladies, if you can get the birthing ball (same as exercise ball), get it! I am sufferer of extreme pelvic pain. Regularly get lower back pain and SPD pain. I got my ball today through the mail and it makes a huge difference. It's not expensive. And i got size 65cm for those who are 5'5''-5'11''. On Amazon, it's 14 bux. The ball helps with your pain plus it helps baby get in the right position. I highly recommend.

I did the ring and thread test and it says girl hehehehehe

Going to schedule it for 18 weeks... 7 to go ughhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back