Two Under Two 2014!

4 weeks til my scan!! it seems such a long wait :haha: Its on oct 29th.. ugh I cannot wait!!! :happydance:

Seems the scans are so far away, but it goes so quickly! Esp w another little one around!

Feel like such a whinger lately, but omg I'm over it! 35+2 days and I just want the next few weeks to go quick! I'm back lying down for a nap even tho I've so much stuff that needs done. Hubby doesn't know whether to cuddle or kick me out. Ha and tbh I wouldn't blame him! I'm sick of myself lol

Congrats on the blue bundle peanut :) any names?

just to say ladies. its hard work but amazing having 2 under 2s :)

btw its EASIER looking after 2 under 2s then it is being heavily preg n looking after a lo

Thank you! No names yet. We had several for Annabelle but when she was born, she was called something compleatly different. This time around we are going to wait until we meet him! :)

Struggling with the pregnancy lark though. Running after belle all day makes it so much harder! Hope everyone's doing well, fit and healthy x

I dont have 2 under 2 but just curious to see- are you finding your 2nd pregnancy harder? My son is 3 months and we are considering having a pretty small age gap ( if all goes well) but just worried il feel like crap for 9 months of the start of his life. I suppose its the same any time I get pregnant though

its honestly not as bad as i thought it would be... yes the first trimester was hard with being tired and morning sickness, but it has gotten better and i nap when baby naps (if she decides to nap for me ;) .. but otherwise not too bad!

Catty for me this preg is easier than my daughter (10 months!). I'm finding the end hard now (I'm 36+3 weeks!). But only cause of the pressure and heartburn. Now don't get me wrong I'm 100% ready to get my body back just for me. But I've coped way better than I thought I would. (Saying that she's hindering my ability to clean and it's tormenting me lol

:hi: Ill have two under two! Technically three under three :winkwink: I'm due May 28th!

Hi everyone I've just found this thread wish I had earlier! Am due to have an 18 month age gap, my due date is 01/01/14 so I just fit into the 2014 part!!

Am so scared of having this age gap. It wasn't on my grand master plan. We thought 2 year gap minimum but here we are. Am 28 weeks and chasing after my gorgeous 15 month old is definitely starting to get more tricky. Am nervous about the rest of pregnancy and definitely nervous about after the baby is born! Eek

Here's hoping that being mum to them both will be easier than chasing after a toddler when pregnant. I was actually going up and down slides in soft play yesterday as jack can't do it himself!

Welcome ladies!

How is everyone feeling?
Cant beleive im pretty much half way thru the pregnancy already! Maybe ill post a bump pc tomorrow..

The past few days have been ell in this home.. My 9month old was diagnosed w strept throat monday morning! 103 fever, swollen glands, throwing up everywhere, later that night took her to the er because she was just screaming and not eating anything...we get there and her fever was still 103. They gave her a steroid shotfor the swelling and an antibiotic shot since she couldnt take the liquid...and a tylenol suppisitory! It was hell but shes doing much better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->