Two Under Two 2014!

Welcome girls! I just realised I'm due in 2013 so don't fit the 2014 part ops ha

Oh god Nikki ur poor lo! Is she doing any better? That musta been so scary!

I'm doing good very tired, as ajai is cutting her 6 th tooth so has been having rough days/nights. Bit better last night tho. Epo started here so on the final count

I don't know if I fit because my son will be 12 days short of being 2 when I'm due? Being pregnant with a toddler is hard work though :lol:

Welcome lego!

Yes my dd is doing so much better...didnt give her pain meds at all today, she didnt wake up at night, so id say shes pretty good today and drinking her bottles and eating food! :)

Haven't posted here in awhile. found out last week we're expecting our second boy. makes shopping a lot cheaper :). my little boy has he's first cold, i'm surprised he didn't caught one of me when I had a cold, he caught it of his cousin instead. He cut his first 2 teeth last week, so was a little poorly with that. he's not had the best 2 weeks bless him, but he's still mostly he's happy self.

So looks like I am joining use!! If all goes well next year I will have a newborn and 11 month old!!
I think I am only about 4 weeks pregnant but I cant be to sure as I gave birth to my son 13 weeks ago and I had been bleeding on and off so wasnt sure when my period was.

Cant believe I posted in here not long ago and now im joining

Welcome, ladies!
Little Steph, did you just find out at 19/20 weeks? May I ask how you missed it? I'm always fascinated by people who don't know they're pregnant.wish I could sail through pregnancy without knowing!

Welcome, ladies!
Little Steph, did you just find out at 19/20 weeks? May I ask how you missed it? I'm always fascinated by people who don't know they're pregnant.wish I could sail through pregnancy without knowing!

haha no I found out I was pregnant when I was a little over 3 weeks, don't think I could have missed it with the morning sickness I had, I found out at my 20 week scan that i'm expecting my second boy.

My DD has been sick for the past two days, a lowgrade fever and very clingy, I'm hoping her body fights whatever it is, she sounds clear no runny nose or anything. Its just hard :nope:
My scan is in 2 weeks!

Hi, hope you all don't mind me joining here, I will have 2 under 2 next April when baby no. 8 arrives, and I will also have 3 under 3 as my son isn't 3 until May! x

Oh my gosh ladies - work has been busy and I keep falling asleep when I get back! I hope everyone is doing ok!!!

Well... I caved and decided to find out what we are having!!!

We are on team.... :blue:!!!!!!! We're having a son! :) We are both so thrilled :)

I am already starting to feel movement and even some jabs - but isn't it too soon?!?

Congrats on team blue! Boys really are the best :winkwink: We, well I want the gender to be a surprise but OH is anxious already! Hopefully he will hold off till birth! I feel after two boys its just going to be another boy. Id be shocked if I have a girl :haha:

Yay jezzie! Perfect little family! :) congrats! Iwas wondering where u went!

I felt movement this time since 12 weeks, not everyday though... Around 15 weeks it was pretty consistent, now its non stop :)

:shrug: I can see movement now... that's too soon though right?! Its weird! :haha: still having a horrid of a time gaining weight, its just not working probably because of all the house work and running around I hafta do with my toddler... who happens to be on a food strike, unsure how long it hasta go before I need to take her to the doctor :wacko:

I swear I can feel movement, only when I'm laying down though :)

:shrug: I can see movement now... that's too soon though right?! Its weird! :haha: still having a horrid of a time gaining weight, its just not working probably because of all the house work and running around I hafta do with my toddler... who happens to be on a food strike, unsure how long it hasta go before I need to take her to the doctor :wacko:

Same here I haven't gained a pound! I was throwing up a lot the first trimester and always busy with my daughter. I am finally feeling better, so hopefully I start gaining some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->