Two Under Two 2014!

So ladies I found out I am having a BOY! so excited because I always wanted one of each. How is everyone feeling? my migraines have stopped ever since I switched my prenatals.

Attachments

• BABY BOY!_2.jpg
    BABY BOY!_2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY BOY!_8.jpg
    BABY BOY!_8.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on team blue!

I would love a girl, but idk after two boys I feel like theres no way Im ever going to have a girl :haha: Although all the "tests" and predictions Ive done say this one is a girl! We want it to be a surprise, well I want it to be, so if it was a girl I would be shocked AND surprised :haha: This is our last baby so this is the last chance! OH is going to get snipped as soon as he can!

Hey everyone, how are you getting on being pregnant with an active baby? I still get him to have a few naps a day so still feel like I have alot of relaxing time during the day, I can imagine this will change when he starts, crawling, eating solids etc etc

Also are use reusing alot of your baby things from first baby? Thats our plan, we will need new clothes if its a girl and another set of drawers and maybe another wardrobe but apart from that we will be reusing almost everything (will need to buy a double buggy too)

Ella is crawling and i do find she likes to hide on me around the living room spaces so i pick her up or re route her a lot lol... And yes we are reusing everything. I will buy new nipples for bottles but boppy , swing, bouncer, clothes, will all be reused! I need new cover for boppy too, some new white onesies and lots of new bibs..ellas bibs are gross and im constantly buying new!

Omg... I didn't even think about a double stroller :wacko:

Today is my ultrasound!! ugh I can't wait.. its not til this afternoon so a whiles to go!

I've been eating like a pig lately, so I am hoping that I will have gained 5-10 pounds next time I go for my appt :haha: which isn't until next week.

We bought a bugaboo donkey at the weekend I adore it <3

Ill have to look at them! We dont plan on buying anything for lo til after x mas anyway!

I bought an oyster for my baby and now a few months after i bought it they have taken out an oyster double. I cant believe it! If id got that one id have only had to buy an extra seat doh!!

Some pics! I didn't ask to see the sex :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/COLTRANE_ASHLEY_2_zpsd5b2e7de.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/2013-10-29001005_zps6fe9605e.jpg

I will be happy with either sex :thumbup: money wise probably a girl would be better, but I know if I have a boy my DH will be super happy :haha:

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join you? I'm only very early so a little cautious but hopefully by July 2014 I will also have 2 under 2!

Hope you ladies are all well and pregnancy is being good to you all!

Does anyone find they're showing sooner? Or bigger once they begin to show? I found both for me!!

I feel a lot bigger this time around than I did last year with DD!

Welcome baileybubs :wave:

Welcome, :)

Yes im 5.5 months and look like i did last time at 7 months w dd! Agh!

I had braxton hicks so bad today while shopping! They actually hurt!

Welcome!!!

Sorry, ladies I have been stalking more than posting.

I definitely am way bigger way sooner this time around! I also was ALL bump last time and this time I am just so round all over! Blehhhhh!!!!!!

I'm only 4 weeks so I can't comment on whether I'm bigger than last time yet lol, but my belly was bigger to start with this time if that counts lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->