Two Under Two 2014!

This shows how much bigger I am this time around!

28 weeks with DD on the left and 28 weeks with current pregnancy on the right;

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/28weekcomparison_zpsfa8c6787.jpg

wow, shelli! You still look amazing though!

ooo I'm joining.
I have number two due at the beginning of feb, and DD will be 16 months.

Second pregnancy is going well, I am in that nice middle stage at the moment, where I still have energy to do stuff and feel quite well in myself.
I am watching my weight from now till the end, because I feel I have put on too much weight already.

I don't actually feel any bigger (bump wise) second time round, but I do feel somewhat flabbier. But I hadn't lost all my pregnancy weight from number 1, so I was already carrying a bit extra before I started.

What gadets have you got / are you getting to try to make two under two a little easier?

I have my double buggy already (baby jogger city mine double), which I am really excited to use.

I also have a moby wrap (actually just a homemade version, but exactly the same), that I will hopefully be able to carry baby round in while I chase after my toddler. I did manage to feed my first in one of these too, so I am hoping to master this a bit more.

I am planning on setting up the travel cot downstairs so I have somewhere to pop baby while I am occupied to keep baby safe from wondering toddler hands.

I def will get a double stroller, still havnt decided what to get yet but we arent making a decision until after x mas! I already have a wrap and carrier! I plan on reusing everything from dd though :). Swing, rock n play sleeper, bath tub, bottles everything except some new bibs, nipples for bottles, binkies, and white onesies! I had so much that dd1 never wore w tags still so im excited to be able to use them.

I had my midwife appt yesterday. Apparently I have diastasis recti from the last pregnancy :p so after I have this baby I will hafta do exercises to repair the muscles I guess :) Aside from that I gained 7 pounds wooohoo!! :haha: I'm hoping to gain another 7 by the time I go for my next appt :)

Ahhhh please let me sleep. So although I am only 28 weeks I do wake up alot in the night from hip and SPD type pains. But tonight, my normally good sleeping 14 month old is awake, it is almost 4am and she has been up since 1.30am. I have given up trying to get her back to sleep and we are sitting watching TV.

I get up with my husband at 6am, so I am actually thinking now she has been up this long, if she is happy to stay awake I am going to keep her up till then and we can both go back to bed once OH has gone to work. That should get me a solid block of sleep in the morning without being disturbed.

Completely ruins my plans for the day, but he ho, I would rather have sleep than a play date! :)

Currently going through the 4 month sleep regression whilst being 9 weeks pregnant and sick isnt something that I thought through properly. On the plus side my oh took a week off work and has actually done night feeds for the first time wooohooo so grateful!!

Went to see my midwife (same one as last time) and she was like hi again so soon.... she didnt seem very shocked though and said she sees it all the time. Really looking forward to getting my energy back

I keep waking up in the night for no reason :growlmad: and then it takes me forever to fall back asleep.

The baby is getting a lot more active now :D I feel some big movements now!

no movements here yet... i can't wait! Next week is my gender scan :)

Nate never stops moving, he wriggles like crazy at night time. I've never felt anything like it before, my other 2 never moved as much!

Looking forward to hearing about your gender scan Jaime!

Ugh morgan dsnt stop moving esp at night! Shes being shoving her tooshy out next to my belly button and it hurts because she stretches the skin!

I sleep like crap too, tossing n turning, my back hurts, i physically look prego now too... Sooo agh... 3 more months!

Hi, I'll have my second set of two under two come June. I have so far had two under two and three under three and will soon have 4 under 5, two of which will be under two. Eeeeek!

Welcome :wave:

4 under 5 sounds crazy, I totally couldn't cope with that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"