Two Under Two 2014!

Can i join? I will become a mom of two under 2 in june of 2014!

I keep waking up in the night for no reason :growlmad: and then it takes me forever to fall back asleep.

The baby is getting a lot more active now :D I feel some big movements now!

Me too! Time is flying, about 6 weeks from third tri - oh my!:flower:

V day for me!! Cant. Beleive it!!

When do u ladies consider 3rd tri? 28 weeks? 26?

Happy V-Day!

Think it says third tri is from 27 weeks on here so I just go by that :)

Happy v day! I can't believe I'm 21 weeks now this pregnancy seems to be flying.. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing :wacko:

Flying is a bit scary, isn't it? On the one hand, how exciting to meet LO. On the other... Omg, how sleep deprived/busy/chaotic will life be for a while?

My v day is tomorrow and I'm a complete hormonal mess. I hate it!

PS...haven't written for a while although I've still been reading... We're having another girl... Yay!!

aww how nice! :)

My appetite is back in full swing, I can't seem to be full!! which is good, except I can't eat much because I've got these stupid canker sores in my mouth :growlmad: ouch!!

So i had a scan on monday and baby is in the 61% already which freaks me out bc ella didnt start getting big until 32 weeks... I do t know why though bc my sugar is so much more controlled this time around since im on a pump! Grrrr..

Had a ob apptmnt today and he cracked my back for me and it was awesome! But my sciatica is still bothering me and he told me it will only get worse! Not happy about that!

Ugh... I posted a response and it's not here!
Don't forget each subsequent baby is usually bigger anyway, regardless of the diabetes. And your sugars being under control will hopefully mean this baby won't do that huge growth spurt in the last few weeks... Well, a normal one, not a sugar induced one.

I only got the one ultrasound so I don't know what percentile the baby is in :haha: I was just told everything was normal.

I find I am a lot more achy this time around.. I wish I could enjoy this pregnancy more :nope:

Im super achey too! I always take a bath and put icyhot on my back at night and toss n turn all night... Im miserable,and i hate it because im trying to enjoy this oregnancy more since itsmy last :/

Hey ladies, so I became a mammy of 2 under 1 on the 8th :) baby Robyn was born at 6.09 am weighing 8 lb 2. My waters bust at 4.20, so she didn't make me wait too long. The cord was tight around her body and neck (mammys instinct, I had a feeling for the last week/week and half that it was), so she came out very blue. All is ok tho the nurses worked very quick.

Things as a mammy of 2 babies is... Overwhelming at times. It's mostly when DD1 is having a hard time and I've to split tween them.. I feel guilty. But I'm getting there. DD1 is getting used to her sister too. She's started to cuddle and kiss her and show her toys. It's easier than I thought but more emotional than I expected.

Hope yer all ok x

That's so exciting! Congratulations!!

awww congrats! I already feel guilty without the new one being here yet :wacko:

Congrats phineas! Im sure it will take some time to adjust, but congrats! :)

I had guilt my whole pregnancy but it got better once baby was here. In the first few months it was hard juggling time between both and tending to Boths needs when they were both upset. I felt guilty a lot then. Now that they are older its easier and guilt subsides when you see how they are best friends. There was phases my oldest went through. Excited, helpful, jealous, mean :nope: now they get along great with the occasional fight over a toy! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->