Two Under Two 2014!

My next appt is on the 10th... hoping I gained some more weight!! According to my scale I gained about 3 pounds...which is less then a pound a week, was hoping to be able to gain 2 pounds a week.

Congrats Phineas!

AC- ill trade you some weight, I'm like a bloody bottomless pit and can't stop eating, and the scales are not kind! ;-)

It's so much harder being pregnant with a toddler! I'm aching really badly already and we've got so long to go!

Trying to do activities where DD can run around and I can sit, where she is enclosed so she can't run off (her new trick).

We were team yellow but I had 24 hours of no movement from this baby, which was really odd, I have an extremely active bean. So went in to be checked and the (male) emergency doctor scanned me and showed me a picture of the legs - with the groin area right in the middle of the screen!

So I'm almost 100% sure we are having a boy (it was soooo obvious). We are going t get it confirmed at my next appointment on the 21st.

Bit gutted really as I loved the surprise last time, and I now have to be careful not to slip up in front of anyone.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Xx

Awe a little boy! Congrats!

I have my next scan dec 16th at 28 weeks, cant wait but kind of nervous because baby is getting big :/

Im super achy and sore and toss n turn all night..def harder w another little one...i just keep saying on sunday ill be in 3rd tri, which means 10 more weeks left! Hallelujah! I cant beleive it and w christmas and ellas first b day i think it will fly by!!

anyone else so tired they can barely function?

Hi ladies, I had my little man 2 days ago. Had to have an emergency c-section due to him having decels after my waters broke. He's still in hospital but thriving :cloud9:

Wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations!!

awww congrats!! :flower:

Yikes!! some of you are having your babies already.. I know that means only a couple months left for me :haha: part of me is dying for it to be over, but the other part is wondering how the heck I'm gonna cope :baby:

Am i the only one ready for this pregnancy to be over? Im done,stick a fork in me!

I'm so ready and only 24 weeks!

Roll on March! Babies are much easier than pregnancy! X

Haha, I'll stick a fork in you, Nikki, if you do the same for me.
I'm 26 weeks and bigger than I was full term last pregnancy.
I'm already exhausted, busy and uncomfortable... Bring this baby on early please!!

Ugh, my body looks worse each pregnancy... So depressing! Especially cause OH spends his days working on half naked fit women!

I'm done toooooo... was in bed all day miserable!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->