Two Under Two 2014!

Gah the heartburn has brought on another round of vomiting.... Oh the joys of pregnancy!

I get the heartburn bad too! I take prevacid over the counter 2xs a day and it realllllly helps cut down the amount of tums i need to take on top of it! I had it bad w my dd and she came out w loads of hair, i wonder if this one will be the same...my next ultrasound is dec 16th so i wil ask then! I see my ob/gyn friday though! Get my first non stress test this pregnancy and of course that painful rhogam shot in my ass cheek bc im rh-!

Anyones bubba constantly moving? I dont remember my first being this active! Guess its a good thing, just hope their not crazy out of the womb lol.

Mine seems to be more active in the morning and evening then in the day I rarely feel it :haha:

I had my midwife appt yesterday :thumbup: things going well, however they mentioned that its soon gonna be where you need a tdap vaccination with every pregnancy... I find it a bit odd, I mean I already take my booster shots when recommended. It seems a little excessive if you ask me.
My next appt is gonna be for the gestational diabetes test.

Ahhhh the diabetes test, yuck...thankfully i dont need one since we already know im diabetic lol...

Sooo i actually broke down crying today lol...i had an apptmnt w my diabetes doctor and of course had to bring dd, then after had to run to walmart for some items....it was all so exhausting and the big bump doesnt help...i was completely wiped out after those 2 errands so i cried. On top of it my hips n back hurt so so bad... I couldnt breathe i guess bc baby is taking up space...i jst feel defeated...how am i supposed to take care of 2 when i cant even do 1?!?!?!?

Well, you won't be pregnant for a start... I don't think we really remember what it feels like to not be exhausted. We've gone from pregnancy to sleepless babies and straight back to pregnancy. The exhaustion WILL lift!! Having diabetes and thyroid issues adds to that exhaustion hugely (believe me, I know!!).

PS 3rd trimester today... WHOOHOO!!

On my bad days I am like that too, I'm like HOW will I do this?! I can barely manage just one.

Are the women who have had their babies too busy to let us know how you're going?
Just nod if 'yes'. :)

Haha I am busy, but not too busy to let you know!

Things are pretty manic, Nate is still in the hospital, he will more than likely be in until he reaches 36 weeks gestation as that's the earliest that the NICU discharge babies. My days consist of constant pumping for very little milk (so disheartening, I really feel like giving up), dropping DS1 at school, dropping DD at my mums and then spending a few hours at the hospital. Before picking them both back up and getting sorted for the next day. Repeat!

Hoping things will be more settled and I can get in to my own little routine once he's home :)

You cope because you have to :haha: Somedays are much better than others that's for sure. Biggest advice I can give is not to take two kids out with you if you can. I try to schedule things when OH is off or after work so I can at least just have to take one. It gets much easier when they are older but I remember the early days trying to do everything myself waaay to much stress. Now I can take them grocery shipping no problem but the first few months should've been left to just me going! The shopping carts were too small for one kid and a kid in a car seat and groceries, baby wearing only work 10% of the time as my back would hurt, every time I'd kneel to get something he'd freak out. Then I'd fed him right before we went but NEVER failed he'd need to eat once we arrived! So then I'd feed him while toddler freaked out impatiently then of course he ate so now he pooped.. In the baby carrier so I'd have to drag all of us to the bathroom :dohh: not trying to scare anyone :haha: just trying to warn not to be super mom if you can ask for help!

I found out we are expecting a girl!! I'm so happy as this is our last baby and we already have two boys!

Thats excellent advice though so thank you! I plan on making appointments and doing shopping when hubby is home or our moms can watch them!

Congrats on the pink bump! Girls are so fun!:)

Hi ladies, I hope all is well. I rarely get online to check up on things :( working 12 hour days and I am just DONE lol. Babies coming already?! I can't believe I'll be 6 months next week. Where does time go?

Getting ready for Emma's birthday party (born Christmas Day)! Watching the snow, thinking where we were a year ago - my oh my how things have changed...

:flower:

I can't believe how fast the time is going... how fast life changed in the course of a year and a bit..
My DD is almost 1 and a half years old :cry: she was my tiny newborn.. what happened?! :baby: Probably hormones... but ugh it makes me sad to think about how much older she is seeming everyday.. I now hafta spell some words to my DH because her comprehension is improving that much :wacko:
I can't believe in 3 months I will have a newborn again..
:haha: def taking a break from pregnancy after that!!

How's everyone going?
I have 7 weeks to go and am getting nervous about how tired and busy I'll be. Doesn't help that OH both works very long hours and is very unsympathetic when it comes to exhaustion and a messy house (including no dinner on the table).
Added to that my LO is now 12 months old, into everything and having horrendous, aggressive tantrums.
On a good note, she's still sleeping well and, as we're having another girl we don't have to buy a thing until she's about six months old.

Ssjad same as u!

Im in loads of back, hip, sciatic pain though. Ella just turned 1 and bc of my pains im not allowed to lift her. She all if a sudden has an attitude, never sits still, been having family cone in and out to help me, and i go back to teaching tomorrow night!

On top of it i have contractions constantly, im measuring 2-3 weeks ahead, so i have a scan on friday to check everything...

I just keep telling myself only 5 more weeks!

I feel the same! I was just telling my girlfriend that I am getting very nervous about how to balance a newborn and a young toddler... I enjoyed the newborn stage so much with my son, that I am afraid I will be too exhausted and stressed to enjoy it this time!!!!

Ugh I do not want to think about watching a newborn with my crazy busy 17 month old.. though she'll be 19-20 months when the baby is born.

I dunno jaime lol...id rather a newborn and 1 year old i think than this huge belly, pain, and not be able to do anything lol..

Well get through it!! Lots of support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->