Two Under Two 2014!

Haven't been on for ages :)
Exactly the same though!! DS is running riot haha (been walking since 9 1/2 months) he has one hell of temper on him.
Pregnancy so far ok, morning sickness not as bad but not completely gone :/ and I have a umbilical hernia!! No idea how that will impact labour etc as I can't even sneeze without holding it. Ob appointment this afternoon.
Oh we are 100% team pink!!

Congrats to all the babies already born xx

Awe glad things are well! I have an umbilical hernia too but its not bad! Hope everything will be ok for u to give birth!

I dunno jaime lol...id rather a newborn and 1 year old i think than this huge belly, pain, and not be able to do anything lol..

Well get through it!! Lots of support!

true... a newborn will be a piece of cake compared to pregnancy!

May I join? There will be 17 months between my girls :)

Awe glad things are well! I have an umbilical hernia too but its not bad! Hope everything will be ok for u to give birth!

My OB hasn't even discussed labour with me yet :/ every time I bring it up she just changes the subject!

Just an update.

Not very happy about it but what do ya do?

Baby is measuring at 38 weeks, not 32+5! 6lb 8 oz, which means they are pushing for a c section after my amnio at 37 weeks... :(. I dont know how she got so big, my blood sugars are regulated... Just kinda bummed about it all ...

On top of it i have polyhydramnios so i look like a 40 weeker overall :(. Ugh just get je through these next 4 weeks.

Nikki I'm sorry you've got this to deal with! I hope it goes smoothly for you.

X

Third trimester:happydance:!

So pumped and on the verge of some vacation time with my daughter next month before the next one comes. I can't wait!

Welcome, Mrs B!
Nikki, I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so smoothly. I can't imagine you'd be confortable going closer to full term anyway.
I'm having the opposite problem. My blood sugars are haywire and bubby is measuring small, with low levels of amniotic fluid, so they're suspecting iugr. They say 'like last time' but I was never told they think my last baby was iugr!
Anyway, I somehow have to do 2-3 weekly checkups and scans with a 13 month old in tow.
Feeling very tired and uncomfortable, trying to stay my normal happy self but want this baby out now!!

Less!!
Oh, I'm so envious!!
Why are they doing the amnio?

To check her lung maturity. Shes just so large from my diabetes and i have all this extra fluid, but they want t make sure shes healthy and wont need nicu time when she comes, its more for legal purposes than anything which i totally understand. I had one w my dd and hers came back ok!

Hi ladies can I join too? There will be 19 months between ds and baby number 2. Was a bit of a shock bfp and slightly apprehensive as I really struggled with baby blues and new motherhood(and bf and sleep deprivation) last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->