Two Under Two 2014!

Welcome! Mine was a bitof a surprisetoo! Lol. Found out 6 months after our first!

i know i dont have 2 under 2s this year but had 2 under twos last yr. has anyone had there baby yet? how you finding it?

Still 3 weeks left here before my c section. They are monitoring me now for pre-e but hopefully eberything is alright! Im ready though...ugh.

I've had my baby already, he's 8 weeks old tomorrow!

I'm finding it fine so far but I think that's cos all he really does is sleep so it's easy enough to fit him in my routine that I already had. Plus he's a great sleeper and is already sleeping in 8 hour stretches at night time. I think once he starts waking more in the day and wanting more interaction from me, I may find it a bit harder but DD is starting nursery 2 days per week as of next week so that will help :)

Hope you don't get pre-e Nikki!

Hi babyhopes2010, I recognise you from someones journal (can't remeber who's atm). How are things with you? Are things easier/harder than you thought?

Nikki - not long to go!! Hope your BP stays good.

Shelli- glad to know everything is going well and he is sleeping so well. I am hoping this 2nd one will sleep better than my first and settle into a good routine too.

Hi babyhopes2010, I recognise you from someones journal (can't remeber who's atm). How are things with you? Are things easier/harder than you thought?

Nikki - not long to go!! Hope your BP stays good.

Shelli- glad to know everything is going well and he is sleeping so well. I am hoping this 2nd one will sleep better than my first and settle into a good routine too.

yes n no. My now 2 yr old is growing out the jealous phase. alex has started not sleeping :dohh: and v cranky i think its just 4 month developement. i getting more organised now.

the house move and burglary hasnt helped my stress :nope:

what i LOVE is seeing them interact with eachother. it just melts my heart:cloud9:

oh and btw my 1st was AWFUL lol
so in comparasion alex is an angel :)

I hope the new baby sleeps as well as Beau did/does.
Everyone is telling me what a terror the new baby will be coz we got a good sleeper first time around!

I hope the new baby sleeps as well as Beau did/does.
Everyone is telling me what a terror the new baby will be coz we got a good sleeper first time around!

Same here... I am sick of peoples negative comments and telling me how spoiled I am because I have a good baby and that I am in for a rude awakening because this baby isn't going to be as good as my first!

I know i hear it all the time too! Even if it will be true, dont remind me!

My DD wasn't a good sleeper til after 2 months.. so I'm pretty much prepared for a horrible beginning :haha:

2 months is good! My dd slept thru at 4.5 and i thought that was good lol

I get told that all the time too, not sure why people thing my first daughter is so good. Haha. She's a fast learner so I guess that's just what people see. Heck, she only slept through for the last month!!

I've had my baby already, he's 8 weeks old tomorrow!

I'm finding it fine so far but I think that's cos all he really does is sleep so it's easy enough to fit him in my routine that I already had. Plus he's a great sleeper and is already sleeping in 8 hour stretches at night time. I think once he starts waking more in the day and wanting more interaction from me, I may find it a bit harder but DD is starting nursery 2 days per week as of next week so that will help :)

Hope you don't get pre-e Nikki!

Oh please tel me how you've managed to get your baby to do that!! My 7 weeks old won't do any more than 4 hour stretches. I tell you what this two under 2 thing is not easy!!

However I do feel we've settled into a routine now and I'm out and about with them both confidently on my own almost every day. I haven't lost my independence (I mean ability to care for my kids myself) despite lots of offers of help (I'm lucky!) and that makes me happy. I love my boys!!

I actually have no idea :haha:

It's hit and miss too, he didn't drink much before bed last night so is up now having a bottle whilst I pump.

ladies i need Help!!! how do u handle 2 under 2?? i just found out im pregnant with no.2 and freaking out alot!!!

Freaking out here too! Thankfully my mom is coming to stay for a couple months starting in 2 weeks :baby: but after she leaves omg I don't know how I'm gonna manage, and my family lives in another country so its not like they can just help out :wacko:

Freaking out here too! Thankfully my mom is coming to stay for a couple months starting in 2 weeks :baby: but after she leaves omg I don't know how I'm gonna manage, and my family lives in another country so its not like they can just help out :wacko:

i know how you feel hun, my family is in another country too, my mom will come over as well but its when she leaves im dreading!! also dh works away for 5weeks and home 5weeks, those 5 weeks away is going to be soooooooo scary

Morgan renae was born via c section on saturday due to her having too many decellerations in her heartrate...she was born at 10 lbs which noone expcted and 22 inches long at 36+6....

She is currently in the nicu with jaundice, not feeding, and low blood sugars ...its been a mess... Ill update at a later time!

Congratulations Nikki hope Morgan is soon out of nicu and you are both okay and get home very soon

Congratulations nikki, hope everything is ok soon! What a weight for being 36 weeks! Love the name :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->