two week wait blues

T

tinytoes

well it seems to be dragging this month.
The sadad thing is I dont feel one jot different to a normal month. Apart froma tummy ache last week I havent had one symptom I could even get excited about....In fact, I dont even feel as pre menstrual as I did last month.
How do people manage ttc for years?? Gosh I really just dont have the patience for this...

Thats it really, i just wanted a little rant.
:muaha:
Hope all you two week waiting ladies are doing well!!

Sorry that somehow posted before i had finished typing! Ahh chin up hun x

i am struggling this month too i want to test already and i am only a few dpo i wanna test now but my other half keeps telling me to wait and save myself the pain of a inaccurate result. I know he is right, i know if i test now it will be negative cause its to early but i keep thinking that there could be a chance it would show positive. you would like as a nurse i should know better lol

I know!! I am only 3 dpo and I am in a tizzy!!

FF told me O ovulated CD18 - but I was getting positive OPKS from the evening of CD16 and about minutes to midnight on CD17 I got serious ovulation cramps and one sharp PAIN!!!

I think I ovulated on that night which means I may be 4dpo. Today is CD21 and I'm going for a progesterone CD21 test just now.....

well it seems to be dragging this month.
The sadad thing is I dont feel one jot different to a normal month. Apart froma tummy ache last week I havent had one symptom I could even get excited about....In fact, I dont even feel as pre menstrual as I did last month.
How do people manage ttc for years?? Gosh I really just dont have the patience for this...

Thats it really, i just wanted a little rant.
:muaha:
Hope all you two week waiting ladies are doing well!!

Smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-190.gif

:lol: sorry!

I am with you, I have no idea how people do it for years, it must be heartbreaking for them!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Keep your chin up hun, when I got my BFP the last time I never had any particular feelings either and I was convinced it was a BFN, but I was wrong.

Try to do something to take your mind off of things if poss.......start doing ya christmas lists or sommin ;) and I hope you get your BFP very soon!! x :dust:

awwwwww I know how hard it is :hugs: but you are almost there!! Good luck getting your BFP this month!!

thanks girls! :thumbup:That made me more smiley already!!

...(esp the bit about not feeling anything before a BFP!:headspin:.....oooh i try not to get my hopes up tho!)

Some women who are preggers actually find they don't get any symptoms before BFP result. In fact, there are quite a few women who say a major symptom for them was not getting any of the pre-AF symptoms they usually get. I think Deestar was one of them.

I started testing at 6DPO Me being a POAS aholic..
Now I'm 8DPO and had blood Quantitative done..
I was going to bazaar wanting to know. Not only that I been really Sick to my stomach Every time I eat something the nausea is like 1000 times worse seems like.

I just want to know what is wrong with me...:hissy:

Well, Girls I wish you guys luck on BFP's.
You all are in my [-o<

totally understand and sympathize, i swear the 2ww is far longer than 2 weeks!! i find it's torture because if there are no pg symptoms then obviously think i'm not pg but then if i don't have any period symptoms (bloating, cramps) then think it must because i'm pg!! just can't win. it's so nice to know we are not the only ones going through this and we can come here and complain and while away the 2ww :wacko:

it's so nice to know we are not the only ones going through this and we can come here and complain and while away the 2ww :wacko:

my sentiments exactly!!
really, in the last 24 hours I've gone from "oh, i really might be!!...to Lets face it, there's no way..." bof, what a load of nonsense. Today I've achey boobs....suspect it's pmt arriving. grrrrrrrr.
I'm also a little grumpy....damn damn damn..:dohh:

I've just joined you in the 2ww, and I'm not even sure if I have ov-ed yet.
Anyway, hope we all get those BFPs soon

Sinead

im in the wait too,i hate it!!!i thought it would get better each month but it hasnt!

good luck,know how your feeling
xx

i think the longer you ttc the worse it gets. I am totally pissed off now this two week wait is getting on my nerves i want to poas now but i know its pointless and i know give it a day or two and ill start imagining symptoms too

Well, if it helps, I didn't have any symptoms different from Pre-AF. My boobs hurt like usual, bloated like usual. And if one more person had told me to "relax and it will happen" I would have committed murder so I applaud those who do this for years and remain (relatively) sane! =D>

:hugs: Well I cant say the 2ww gets any easier. But my trick is to stay really busy with projects during that time and it helps make the 2 weeks fly by. :dust:

I have a friend (who is about 4 months along now) who never had any symptoms other than fatigue (and for a busy dog trainer whose had health problems in the past, that's not unusual). They weren't even trying, so imagine her surprise when a routine dr. appointment about 9 weeks in was how she found out she was pregnant! So no symptoms isn't necessarily sign of no preggo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->