Two week wait buddies?

PRGirl

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and if I'm honest, quite scared.

I had my egg transfer yesterday, one blastocyst, and now it's the dreaded two-week-wait.

Did anyone else transfer this week and do you want to buddy and share experiences?

There is something quite reassuring to know that you're not the only one going through the torment and ups and downs that come with IVF.

Wishing you all lots of luck and :dust:

Hi PRGirl!

I had my ET 11 days ago but i just wanted to say Hi!

1 Blast is fantastic, my DD was my first blast back in 2009 :)

Good luck! x

Hi BethK,

Thank you so much for posting.
I'm not finding this week too difficult but I know it will be harder next week.

Part of me thinks it's not too hard because it's easy with work to 'pretend' nothing is happening.

Just hoping beyond anything else that it works.

Best of luck with your journey!

I am 3dp5dt...

My clinic won't have my blood test until 13 days after transfer... at which point I could clearly know if I was pregnant on a home pregnancy test - So I WILL be testing sooner. In my successful IVF, I got a positive 6 days past 5 day transfer (although that is a little early) but almost all positive pregnancy tests show up 9 days after a 5 day transfer, in my research.

Are you planning on testing early? Or waiting for the blood test?

There is just SO much waiting in infertility! Sending you lots of baby dust!

Hi SunUp,

I'm so excited that we had a transfer on the same day! We don't get bloods done, as we were private we were told to test at home on 25 Feb and let the hospital know.

I am a bit superstitious and worries that if we test early and we get a negative that it will knock me sideways. I'm not sure I could cope with it and would just fall to pieces. :cry:

Part of me just can't wait and the other is happier knowing there is still a chance if that makes sense. :shrug:

Still, only time will tell.

We are 3dp5dt too! It's all so close.
Fingers crossed for you.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back