• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

I'm 3 days away from AF and my temp dropped today. Will see what happens tomorrow as I know a single drop doesnt mean much but am not feeling like this is my month. We'll see. Good luck everyone xx

Im not in the 2ww yet but seems like a happy encouraging thread. great news and also maria f great news about ur natural ov. lets hope this thread is a lucky one.

I think I spoke too soon :cry: Im meant to be 3DPO but temps are still low...

So what was all that about with super dark OPK and severe O pains???:shrug:

I just wish my body would play ball just this bloomin ONCE :growlmad:

I've been participating in the LTTTC forum previously but for the past week I was over at the 2WW one as I wanted to talk to others in same phase. So I think this is a great idea!

I'm now 11dpo. No symptoms except for some creamy CM and tender breasts - but I get that a week before my period starts normally so not sure that's good news!

Went for my regular body combat class today - abstained for past 2 weeks as was afraid the exercise would be bad for conception, but decided enough is enough. Hahaa... Not sure whether I've grown weaker in 2 weeks but i felt a slight dizziness and nauseau after the class, but luckily went away pretty quickly.

Tarkwa- congrats! here's to a H&H 9 months! this must be a lucky thread. plus, i can't go into the TTC section, it is just too hard. i would also be nice to have a TTC after loss sticky thread in the LTTTC section.

i am supposed to be NTNP (on break from ectopic) but i know roughly when I Oed (if I do on my own, I have all the signs). so i am about 4DPO. don't have much hope as this was a natural cycle but you never know.....

:dust:

Well I'm 3dpo but I've not got any symptoms...I have cramping and I have sore breasts but I ALWAYS have that after I O and I've never been pregnant yet with it, not even an evap line... so I am thinking no. Not this month. In fact, I'd say they are less this month which bodes even less positive thinking. I've got a cold too which is just annoying. So now I'm sick and annoyed.

And I spent my evening talking to a friend who's just newly pregnant (doesn't know we are TTC) who'd been chatting to other TTC friends, who apparently just weren't doing it right. Which hurt...hurt a lot. I just wanted to cry. But that would have given the game away. Of course I told her that it's not that easy...and was pretty harsh about it. But still... :cry:

Sigh...I just wish AF would hurry up so we can try again. I can remember those first few excited months of TTC...when I was so certain I'd be pregnant so soon...Now it just feels desperate.

*hugz*

don't be discouraged. know how it feels. i've people around me who seem to be getting preggie at the drop of a hat. i just went back to work and it seems half the dept's pregnant / wives are pregnant. :sad2: very very difficult to take

i just saw another thread where someone posted she got BFP tho she didn't have any symptoms at all. so there's still hope yet!
:dust:

Hi ladies, I'm at 4 DPO today and no symptoms to report as yet. I'm not really expecting any until around day 7 or 8. Since we started TTC, I've had two months where I think I had implantation happen- I had cramps, spotting and a bit of nausea and both times it was on day 8. But even though AF was delayed those months, I never saw a bfp. :( Still, fingers crossed!

Neuros-I worry about over-exercising too! I used to play football (soccer) in a league out here, but I've stopped now because I"m worried it's affecting my fertility. When I play, I go all-out for an hour and half and my body temp goes shooting up. But everything I read about heavy exercise during TTC is a bit inconclusive...some say it doesn't matter, others say it does. Have you ever come accross any good advice about how much exercise is ok?

Im havin the same worries too. Ive just started using our gym at home and try to use it everyday and im worried vigorous exercise like the treadmill will affect things like implantation :( xx

still waiting in my 2ww!

temps are doing some strange things... grrr

:hi: girls well think i am 5dpo today ffs says but my tracker says i am 8dpo haha lisa 84 i go the gym at lot but after i have o i just do light exercise a little jog on the treadmill x x x

Well I'm much happier today. DH said we can try the private fertility clinic near us... YEA..:happydance: maybe we can find out what's going on now...Even perhaps try clomid or something...anything. We've tried all the "Natural" things people swear by...

Jenbrem and emmjay, they sound like really good symptoms! FX'd for you.

All my symptoms didn't really mean anything until I started looking at them altogether, but still, didn't really seem like symptoms.

With regards to exercise I don't believe it can affect your fertility in a bad way (obviously if you went extreme like a body builder that would be different, but running on a treadmill, or working up a sweat on the cross-trainier isn't going to hurt IMO).

Rivetkitten, maybe you just need a dose of clomid? It seemed to give me the boost my body needed and I got my news on the cycle I didn't take it!

xxx

Hey all great idea for a thread,I am expecting AF anyway from the 24th but am asking for prayers that this cycle will be my miracle,hope to talk to you all again

got another dip in bbt this morning. 13 dpo. everytime i see the chart dip, my heart dips too... sigh...

Hi Ladies - great thread!!

I'm 14dpo today, AF due in next couple of days I think. I'm not sure about my O day this cycle since I was going away and stopped temping before I normally would. I got my first really positive OPK on CD20 but had lots of ewcm about a week after that so who knows! Did a hpt on 10dpo, negative as I expected, I really just don't feel it this month but as soon as AF gets here it's another cycle and I'm home all the way through it so hopefully things will be clearer!!

About exercise - I go horseriding and I wondered if it can affect my fertility...there's quite a lot of abdominal work plus lifting heavy straw bales, etc.

But I know several girsl from the stables and got pg AND continued doing it all for the first few weeks.

I think you probably shouldn't start new exercise but if your body is used to it, it's second nature!
Id go mental without exercise :wacko:

Im hoping Im 4/5DPO, but not even certain if I ovulated in the end....Im trying to keep PMS but it's hard sometimes :cry:

No symptoms to report whatsoever - Im also much drier down there this cycle. Usually after ovulation I get tons of creamy cm - this month nothing.

MariaF I've virtually no CM after ovulation this month. It's really odd.. other than that I have no symptoms whatsoever either. I don't think anything physical would affect you getting pregnant. I know they say exercise is supposed to increase your chances of getting pregnant though.

neuros I had to stop temping through the month after O... temp dips were too much to cope with. I'd run my self ragged enough with symptom spotting, then to see dips in temperatures too.... It was just too much to bare some months.

MariaF I've virtually no CM after ovulation this month. It's really odd.. other than that I have no symptoms whatsoever either. I don't think anything physical would affect you getting pregnant. I know they say exercise is supposed to increase your chances of getting pregnant though.

neuros I had to stop temping through the month after O... temp dips were too much to cope with. I'd run my self ragged enough with symptom spotting, then to see dips in temperatures too.... It was just too much to bare some months.

I agree about the temperature...over the last few months when I was taking it every dip meant the day was ruined :nope: I couldn't bear it anymore.

I tried temping after O this cycle but the first 2 days the temp was still low. Then it shot up but I had some alcohol./ Then the following night I didn't sleep well and got up a few time and last night we had a big party wih lots of booze so I know temping would be inaccurate. It does make the 2ww easier without the temping stress

How odd that you don't have any cm...I usually get tons of creamy cm but am totally dry this cycle :shrug:

13 dpo today, temp rose again today, i'm hoping that's a good sign, but i've not tested today as i'm out of tests! lol!

Maria, I didn't think I O'd this cycle either (no EWCM at all, unless it got lost in with the spermies!), and was defo drier down there so FX'd that they are good signs for you too!!!

If you are used to exercise before falling PG then defo carry on, but tone it down a notch or two. If you are a stranger to exercise then defo don't go crazy working out for several hours a day :dohh: - that's what I reckon. My GP has told me to play it safe and not do anything, but I think I will get back to swimming, rather than the gym (wasn't a regular anyway!).

Rivetkitten, let's hope your lack of symptoms is also a good sign!!! FX'd for you chick.

Jen, go get yourself a test!!! I want to know now!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->