• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

:rofl: tarkwa! you make me giggle!

i ran out of tests but i've got frer's on the way!! no-where on the island i live on stocks the frer... not to mention how everyone knows everyone else here so gossip spreads like wild-fire! this is why i LOVE the internet so much! hehee! i want to know too! but got to wait... :( :haha:

this is my first month temping so all very new to me. as i keep saying, it's very addictive! i wasn't prepared for that nor how affected i'd be by it. but DH has been very supportive so that makes it much better.

i toned down a bit during my body combat class last saturday but felt a bit dizzy / nauseas after, but went away after i ate something. not sure why though. did yoga today and am ok.

i'm now CD30, dpo13... FX'd!!!

this is my first month temping so all very new to me. as i keep saying, it's very addictive! i wasn't prepared for that nor how affected i'd be by it. but DH has been very supportive so that makes it much better.

i toned down a bit during my body combat class last saturday but felt a bit dizzy / nauseas after, but went away after i ate something. not sure why though. did yoga today and am ok.

i'm now CD30, dpo13... FX'd!!!

do you chart with fertility friend? and have you tested lately?

as requested by Tarkwa...

13 dpo and here is my test...

not sure there is a pos here but maybe an evap.... what you think? pic taken at 4 minutes 34 sec! yes i was timing it! lol

Attachments

• IMG_20110321_174841 (1).jpg
    IMG_20110321_174841 (1).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 17
Jen- I'm viewing this on my iPhone, so I can't tell if there's a line, the screen is so small! :( I've never used a Frer before- how long are you supposed to wait for the result?

So many ladies on 13dpo- fingers and toes crossed for you, girls! Good luck!

i don't know! i've not used one before i usually use the IC's because they are cheaper and i like to pee on sticks a lot! lol! but if i think i see a line i usually get digi's and they usually come back saying no... so the frer's are cheaper than the digi's so i ordered them...

sorry, kinda went off on my own wee bleather! lol!

they are meant to show the results at 2 minutes sometimes less....

Hi Jen, not sure if it's my PC but I'm sorry, I can't see a definite line on it. That's not a FRER though, so might not be picking up enough hcg to show properly - maybe wait a couple more days for it to show up on one of those dip-sticks. I still have everything X'd for you!
xxx

i dug that out of the back of the drawer and looking at the date now, it's a month out of date! that might be the problem... so ignore that one! wish my frer's arrived on time!! grrr!

YAY!!!! That's great - you can never trust a test like that when it is out of date, especially when it's something as life changing as this! Come on FRER's - show us your darkest 2nd pink line!!! FX'd
xxx

Ooo if it's a month out of date that might be why we can see a white line. :)

i guess so... a little bummed though... but bring on the frer!

do you chart with fertility friend? and have you tested lately?

hi jenbrem! yes - i chart with FF, but only started 2 weeks plus ago. not tested yet - resisting urge until at least after AF due based on assumed 14 days LP (tomorrow!) FF suggest to test only on Sun - not sure if I'll be able to hang on till then or the :witch: will catch up with me before that.

no temp for this morning. 5th day in a row i've woken up at 5+am and not been able to get back to sleep. even more frustrated this morning as i had a big dip yesterday and today's 14dpo so very keen to do the temping. but DH's alarm rang and rang and HE didn't wake up so i totally lost my temper at him. Had a massive shout and wail for > an hour. Not good start to day at all. I know it's unfair for me to do that but I'm just so frustrated and upset.

it doesn't help that in front of me, 3 of my male colleagues are constantly talking about their pregnant wives and baby stuffs buying. super irritating!!! :growlmad:

sorry ladies - not a great start to the day for me... hope it's better for everyone else...

p.s. jenbrem - i love the quote at the end of your signie! :)

Hi Neuros, so sorry to hear you're having a rough day. I always find it so hard the days before testing and I usually wake up early then too! I hope your day gets better and that you get some great news when you test. Good luck!! :thumbup:

it just worse... dull headache escalated into relentless throbbing and I had to come back early from work. Unable to resist temptation and tested - :bfn:.

but i actually wasted a test strip as i noticed pinkish CM - indication that AF is coming. but by then i already tore open the package so just went ahead and tested anyway. sigh...

i'm not surprised as my AF is usually preceded by headache but still very disappointed... :sad1:

neuros - Im so sorry you are having a rough time AND it's a BFN :hugs:

Im kinda so used to BFNs that they don't even bother me...Not sure how Ill react if Im ever lucky enough to get a BFP.

Actually, that's a lie - I got BFPs when I had my IUI and had the tirgger shot - they looked sooooo lovely :cloud9: but only lasted 10 days :dohh:

jen - I can't quite make it out. I think I see a darker area where the test line should be but if it's a cheapie + out of date I wouldn't trust it anyway.

Btw, I need to move to where you live - that would cure my POAS addiction :haha:

AFM - nothing new at all. Im supposedly 5/6DPO so I guess even if I ovulate it would be way too early for anything

Well.. I've spent the morning torturing myself looking at all the pregnancy tests on this forum. Not sure why?... seems rather convoluted but I did it anyway. I have cramping...it felt like burning yesterday, BUT... I always have that in the tww. There is never any difference. It's really depressing. A constant reminder almost that I'm not pregnant? :shrug: I'm only 7DPO though, so I wouldn't expect anything. I pee'd on a OPK though just to see... I know that OPK's are not HPT's but they can show pregnancy hormones...and really a negative OPK was far less traumatic than a :bfn: I can at least then kid myself that it wasn't the right test anyway :haha: I'm such an idiot.

Kitten - I plan to do the same :blush: I only have expensive HPTs left but have 2 or 3 ic opks so I plan to start using them tomorrow :dohh: I guess here Ill use them with FMU as HCG is strongest then unlike the LH.

Oh gosh, all the stories we will have for our LO's :winkwink:

I do actually have proof that opks work as HPT AND they pick up the hormone sooner. When I had my trigger shot (i.e. I had loads of pregnancy hormone in me) I did opks, ic HPTs and a FRER. FRER was positive but not super-super. IC HPT was also positive but the line was at least half as dark as the control - so quite feint. The OPK however was SOOOO dark it was quite scary :wacko:

Thanks for the encouragements!

I'm feeling bit better now as I realise this is the shortest and most normal "natural" cycle I've had in a long long time! plus I ovulated! so at least things are taking a step in the right direction. My chinese doctor's going to give me some herbs to take this cycle - apparently he's had pretty high success rate with that!

All the best for those who're still in!

neuros - Im so sorry you are having a rough time AND it's a BFN :hugs:

Im kinda so used to BFNs that they don't even bother me...Not sure how Ill react if Im ever lucky enough to get a BFP.

Actually, that's a lie - I got BFPs when I had my IUI and had the tirgger shot - they looked sooooo lovely :cloud9: but only lasted 10 days :dohh:

jen - I can't quite make it out. I think I see a darker area where the test line should be but if it's a cheapie + out of date I wouldn't trust it anyway.

Btw, I need to move to where you live - that would cure my POAS addiction :haha:

it really doesn't help... i really do have a POAS addiction! i just order online! :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->