• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? I'm 7 DPO today. My temp went up by .3 degrees celcius today and I've had a dull ache on my right side on and off all day, but I've had these before so I'm trying not to think about it.

I was just on Skype with my parents and they were telling me about how a friend of the family's daughter is pregnant. I used to babysit her!! :wacko: That really makes me feel old!!

Is anyone due to test soon??

I'm 7DPO I think. Negative opk today. Some on and off cramps, feeling sleepy all day long and have the munchies. So my usual PMS...

5 dpo today and my temp went down :( I feel like crying, was so excited yesterday when I got my ch on ff ...

Emmy, I think 5 DPO is too early to tell anything from your temps- remember, there are lots of things that can effect it. You're still in- fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Although I should really be giving myself a pep talk- I feel so depressed today. 8 DPO and no twinges or anything. I know that some women don't get symptoms, but deep down I'm convinced it's not going to happen this month. :nope:

:hugs: hope you get a nice surprise at the end of this cycle

yesterday I had this odd feeling of excited nervousness, maybe because ff confirmed I was 4 dpo lol ... I worry about things too easily, just gotta resist the urge to test early :dohh:

J - Im exactly the same about the lack of symptoms! I sit here in the office TRYING to feel something :dohh:

So far here's what Ive had:
- Last 2 nights - REALLY odd and vivid dreams. I hardly ever dream so Im almost worried of going to sleep - I just don't know what else Ill see tonight :wacko:
- Very slight stomach cramps - but they are few and far between so I doubt they mean anything
- Very slight shooting pains in my boobs - again, they are not getting worse and only happen once or twice a day.

Nothing else. I ran out of all tests now and am unlikely to get any till Monday. But hopefully this will help me relax a bit

hope the cramps etc do mean something Maria :thumbup:

I'm trying hard not to symptom spot this time around, but it's so difficult :rofl:

has just given blood for HCG... PRAYING it's the answer i so want. i might cry if it's not. lets see what tomorrow brings!

Jen - fingers crossed for you! Let us know what the result is.

I think Im either 8 or 9DPO (depends whether you count last Thur as DPO or ovulation day - I ovulated overnight wed/thur).

I gave in and tested with Superdrug's own - BFN of course :cry: I know it's early, but they are meant to be very sensitive tests so Im not expecting much. :cry:

I am beginning to lose all hope. Ive now done EVERYTHING possible apart from IVF. Ive had Clomid, Menopur, IUI, laparoscopy and Ovarian drilling - and still nothing. I keep kidding myself that this is the month - but in my head I know it's impossible. :cry: Im just praying that when we have to do IVF, it will work ...

Good luck everybody else, ladies. I feel like PMS is kicking in already and am feeling an emotional wreck :cry:

Oh my goodness, Jen, I just saw your new ticker!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: So happy for you!

Maria, hang in there, hun. I'm just the same as you- finding it so hard to have hope. But every month I see ladies who've been trying for so long suddenly get their BFPs. :hugs: I hope you get a happy surprise this month, and if not, then very, very soon.

My temps dropped today so I'm expecting the witch too, but who knows? Praying for a miracle.

:hugs: really hope it's just a case of you testing too early hun

congrats jen :happydance:

J how many dpo are you hun? It could be an implantation dip?

My temp shot up today, so I hope I'm still in the running this cycle :)

Emmy, I'm 9 DPO. I just saw on fertility friend that an implanation dip can happen from days 6 to 10, so I feel a bit better! I'm just like Maria, I keep trying to make myself feel something. I know some ladies say they don't feel anything, but I just can't imagine that I wouldn't feel implantation happening! How are you feeling today?? Glad your temps are back up!

I'm feeling loads better than yesterday. Just trying not to talk myself into believing I'll get a bfp this cycle as I'll be devastated I think :blush:

Emmy and J - thanks for your support ladies :flower:

It's so hard, isn't it?! You start every new cycle with so much hope and positivity, pray that you get a positive OPK and manage to BD at the right time, then enter the dreaded 2WW and a week after that you just get so emotionally drained, it's unreal :wacko:

And unless you have all the proper pregnancy symptoms, or a super early BFP you get crushed to the floor :nope: We are all the same. And of course PMS doesn't help either - feeling down and emotional.

Im trying to concentrate on some good things but in reality all I can think about is ttc and that BFN :cry:

Jen - so what did the blood test show? are you officially pg? Congrats!!! :happydance:

I have just got my positive on the opk stick, cd36...!! about time. Better get bedding this weekend, would you do it everyday?

OMG Jen are you pregnant!!!!!!??? Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful news!!!!

I am pretty sure this is not my month is month. Any and all symptoms have disappeared and that means AF is on her way. We tried to book an appointment with the FC...but they are either fully booked well into next month (means another month of pointless trying) or they only have appointments in the late evening which we cannot attend. It's like the universe is telling us...not only can't you just get pregnant, but you can't even get help for it. I went into the shower and cried for a good half hour. I think my DH thought I had drowned. EIGHT clinics in our town and the next one over. After that... it's trying a town that's nearly an hours drive away.

I think I just need some time to consolidate this new information. Once AF arrives, I'm not sure if we should keep trying. I just wanted to at least TRY clomid and see if that would help us...something...anything. I don't know where to go from here.

called the dr's and they don't have my results in so i'm going to have to wait till monday now!!!! :( GRRR!! still getting faint lines!!!

Hi ladies. Well, I'm out. The witch arrived this morning, right on schedule. So on to month 17 of unexplained infertility. I just feel so helpless right now- every single test comes back fine, but still, BFN after BFN. I've never seen those two lines and I'm so scared I never will. :cry:

And to make it worse, my DH has always said that he couldnt do adoption. He thinks he couldn't bond with a child that wasn't biologically his. So I feel like I don't have any other options if we cant get my body to work!!

Wishing you girls all the best for this cycle- really hope we get some more good news on this thread.

:hugs: so sorry the witch got you hun ... sending you lots of :dust: for this new one

I'm feeling a bit off today, had a proper temp dip today, so very much doubt anything good is going to come from this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->