• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

Oh wow just noticed Cranberry did ovulate later and is preggers

Congrats hon :)

I think it was when I thought actually. The Internet Cheapies were actually +ve. Dug em out today after I goggled at my frer hehe. They must have taken ages to turn +ve as I checked em after 5 mins. They're pretty light so I probably would have discounted them anyway. Today's was def +ve tho woo

so did you just carry on bding throughout the month randomly?

Its lovely hearing a success story

I hope you have a easy healthy happy pregnancy
xxx

We had started bding cd 8 and when we had the scan I just thought well may as well carry on doing it eod. Managed Til cd24 which was a struggle tbh.

Hope we have more bfp for the ltttcers. We deserve it

wow 16 days you trooper :)

we managed 5 in a row and i think thats the best weve done since sept 2010.
this cycle we found out my OH has low motility so i dont hold out too much hope until the vits kick in, hopefully in 3 months time.

good luck to everyone else

Congratulations Cranberry,didnt even realise that you had got your BFP,happy and healthy 9+ months

Just got it this morning. Total shock, was just in here to pass the time tbh hehe. Didnt think i was actually on a proper TWW.

wow congrats cranberry!!!

you've given me hope! esp as i tot we've very similar problems (re previous posts) - so i must stay positive!

Yes, Stupid CBFM didnt show a peak or anything! I know Clomid can trick it,but honestly, thats just rubbish! Just have sex ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->