• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

Where do you live? They don't have a Napro clinic here in Dubai either, but they are working with us over Skype. It can't hurt to check it out and see what you think. Www.fertilitycare.ca is the clinic I'm using, but they are in other places too. The thing I like about Napro is that they try to use as natural methods as possible. We also have a Napro thread on this forum you can look at.

Where's the Narpro thread? I'll go have a look at it. I don't want to say exactly where I am due to anonymity reasons but I'm pretty sure anything new fangled like Narpro isn't going to be easy to come by in our little town :( Maybe in the capital though but that's about 6 hours away. Eta.. I just had a look and the nearest clinic that does Naprotechnology is 7hours 15mins by car one way. I don't think that's going to be feasible. I'm too scared to fork out more money on another FS whose just going to be negative.

I totally understand your frustration with the FS! They shouldn't be charging money for advice like that. I'm going to comment in your natural treatments tread and tell you what I'm on. I find that it helps me mentally to try herbs and natural treatments, because it makes me feel like at least I'm doing something!!

RivenKitten- :hugs: that is horrible. I am so sorry. That is truly 100% ridiculous. Hoping you can find another dr or clinic that takes you seriously as you deserve....

AFM- 13dpo and bfn. this was a natural cycle so really not surprising. I am just trying to look forward to starting cycle 4 of clomid and iui.

:dust:

Same here, 1hopeful - 12/13DPO, another small temp dip (it's going down really gradually this time - usually it rockets down :shrug:) and another stark white :bfn: :cry:

so no 2011 baby for me anymore :nope:

I have my follow up with the FS on the 7th. I know he'll tell to just wait for 6-9 months and try naturally or at best go back on Clomid. Then it's IVF for us :nope:

I want to ask for another monitored cycle because I still suspect my follicles don't burst properly - I want them to keep scanning me until they can confirm the follie burst.

:hugs: sorry it was bfn hun ...

I've had bfn today too, but got all excited because I could see something thanks to a stupid scratch on the test casing :dohh:

MariaF- yeah i get that cause we will be going to IVF if the next two clomid/iui cycles fail. we were penciled in for IVF in feb but then got a bfp on our 'last' clomid/iui cycle. dr wants us to move to ivf but is letting us do a couple more clomid/iui cycles since it did work (kinda). i have a feeling that we will be moving onto ivf in the summer.

hugs to all the bfn. it sucks when the test looks like it couldn't possibly be any whiter.

Most likely CD1 for me today...Temp dropped right down and Im spotting.

Im not even too heartbroken - I think the emotions over the last few days were enough.
I made an appointment with my GP to try and ask for more blood tests. The last ones I had done were over a year ago so I want to know what's happening with me now.

Then it's a follow up app with the FS next Thursday.

:hugs: hope you get something sorted hun, really sorry it looks like af has got you :(

MariaF- I am CD1 today too. Wanta be cycle buddies? Dam witch.:growlmad:

I too am CD1 today. Just went and had a look. Although I knew I wasn't pregnant a few days before as I had a scan so the arrival of shark week hasn't been so shocking. First time in ages I haven't cried.

I did that on Monday already. But yeah... I'm officially, officially out. That silly little speck of hope I had this morning when I felt nausea upon waking died this evening.

Rivetkitten :hugs: Maybe we should make a new thread for April TTC.

I think that's a good idea. I find it hard roaming around the TTC and TWW boards. I like it here. :)

Me too. I usually avoid the TTC section. If I do go in, I need to be in a very emotionally spot.

If you start the thread, I will join. I do NOT have good luck with starting threads and usually avoid that as well.

Awww...hugs to all of us ladies :hugs:

Im CD2 today and this af is definitely heavier than the ones I had on Clomid :wacko:

I will not be doing OPKs or temping this cycle. We are going to Mexico in 3 weeks and I don't want the stress of the 2WW on holidays (that is if Im luck enough to ovulate on m own again this cycle!)

I will also try and stay away from here for a while, but will speak to you all soon!!!

Have a lovely holiday Maria. Enjoy the beach and the mojitos and the tequilas. :)

Hope you have a lovely holiday Maria :D

12 dpo, no hint of a line today ... I'm putting me and oh on a ttc break for a while so that I can concentrate on losing some weight, so once this cycle finishes, then there'll be no opks, or temping etc for me :)

Good luck with loosing weight Emmy. I should really. My sedentary lifestyle is bad for me but exercise and me are not friends and the wii complains at me.

The treadmill complains at me lol, going to try and include a couple of swims a week now as well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->