• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

I've been going swimming once a week. But I had an op on my shoulder a few months back and it makes swimming hard... :(

Afternoon ladies, well it's 2ww time for me again. Not that I am expecting miracles but it never hurts to hope. I don't symptom spot, usually, but I have temped the last couple of cycles. Won't keep doing that forever though as it drives me nuts. POAS is more than enough on the CBFM!

Hugs for all :hugs:

:hugs: hope you get a well deserved surprise at the end of this 2ww hun

Emmy - yay! lets tr and stay stress-free this cycle.

Traskey - best of luck!

Im just praying I will be as lucky to ovulate again this month as I was last month. This would be 2nd month after the OD and overall the FS gave us 9 months to try naturally. So now it's 8 months left....I really hope it happens because Im still not comfortable with the idea of IVF.

Oh, and also Im getting fresh blood tests on monday - for FSH, LH, Testosterone - the lot! Would be interesting to see what happened over the last year!

1dpo for me :happydance: I'm brimming with PMA this cycle so FX i don't get knocked into touch in 13 days :) xxx

Im still miles away from the 2WW! Id just be very happy if I ovulate again on a reasonable cycle day - just like last time. Then I can join you again, ladies!

Good luck to everyone in 2WW now :thumbup:

I'm 8DPO today. I won't be testing until 14DPO. I've wasted too much $ on tests in the past. Last cycle I tested at 19DPO. I refused to believe the signs. It was a BFP but ultimately didn't stick. I remember when we first started TTC, I was so excited to see my first BFP. I was pregnant! And now, a BFP doesn't mean anything to me. I'm just waiting for the bleeding to come, the temps to nosedive... if I ever do get pregnant for more than two months, I'll probably be in denial the entire nine months!

Best of luck to everyone... to those in the 2WW and those waiting to get there! :)

Aww, ao30, i'm sorry your little beans haven't stuck. LTTC is the worst thing ever.

5dpo for me, ov on day 15 so going to be a shorter cycle for me.

:hugs: for all x

first 2ww here for me (ive never been able to get this far before!) , and im very slowly going crazy. im never sure how people can be so positive when im a debby downer. i guess i just dont want to be let down. good luck to other LTTC'ers on their 2WWs!

Congrats CanAmFam :) This must be so exciting for you, despite the agony of waiting.

Hi

Im kinda at the end of my tww now, had zero hopes for this cycle so Ive not bothered symptom spotting and Ive had none, maybe because theyre usually all in my head!

Its not a real tww as Im pretty sure I didnt ovulate, had an US cd12 and the follicles were 8mm.

If I did ovulate it was likely to be cd19 - cbfm didnt show a peak but I had ewcm, sense of smell went mad, had a lh speedbump rather than a peak. Dont rly think I ovulated tho. But I would have expected to have the same LP anyway?

Just want AF to come, Im using cheap hpt daily as I do find it helps, Im not like OMG pregnant, more Meh, late.

Cranberry - if you did ovulate on cd19 the luteal phase should still be the same. I hope something happens for you soon - there's nothing worse than being in limbo.

I'm still a few days away from ovulation, if at all so just wish time would hurry up and I can vein 2ww!!

hey ladies I am apart of the LTTTC. We have been trying since 2007. It's due to male infertility but we are taking steps( oh how expensive these steps are lol) to make some babies :)

Hi ladies, I'm back for yet another cycle. Sadly this cycle my BBT is not as clear whether I ov so getting rather depressed. Worried that last month was a fluke and I'm back to my "not ov every mth" cycles. :cry:

This is the 2nd month I'm charting my BBT. Last month even though I started only on CD14 I got a very clear biphasic pattern that indicated I ov'd on CD17. I'm using OPK but I don't get very good surge - the darkest line I've got is usually not even as dark as the control line. so need BBT to substantiate.

This month, though, I'm at CD21 and not sure if I've ov'd. Can someone help me interpret??? DH thought it looks like I ov'd on CD19 (and that's the date I got the darkest near-positive on the OPK) but I'm not so sure as there's no clear biphasic pattern.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/341672

Seems pretty obviously to shift at cd 19 so I'd say that was the day you had the best chances

Still no AF here. Am not doing this next cycle. If my us at cd12 isn't positive then I'm demanding that thing which brings AF on (provera?)

Had AF type cramps all day yday and from my pattern of pms sickness I thought I'd come on but nope. Getting annoyed with it now

Hi cranberry,

I think we're in v similar boat
* US on CD11 showed follicles were 8~9mm - FS said I'd likely ov (if I do so at all) only CD17 or beyond
* lh is speedbump, not peak i.e. test line visible but not as dark as control line

I'm also worried I didn't ov this cycle but not don't give up hope! I've had cycles where follicles were not "on target" size on CD12 but blood test 2 weeks after showed elevated level of progesterone meaning that I did indeed ov, albeit later than normal.

best wishes...

Hi

Im kinda at the end of my tww now, had zero hopes for this cycle so Ive not bothered symptom spotting and Ive had none, maybe because theyre usually all in my head!

Its not a real tww as Im pretty sure I didnt ovulate, had an US cd12 and the follicles were 8mm.

If I did ovulate it was likely to be cd19 - cbfm didnt show a peak but I had ewcm, sense of smell went mad, had a lh speedbump rather than a peak. Dont rly think I ovulated tho. But I would have expected to have the same LP anyway?

Just want AF to come, Im using cheap hpt daily as I do find it helps, Im not like OMG pregnant, more Meh, late.

Ah that's rly interesting. I have ov'd (or had some kinda blip) in cd19 three months running now. But Fs doesn't seem to be interested in doing a second us later in the month. Is obsessed with doing it cd12. Says that clomid should shorten my cycles and as it isn't then we need to up the dose. I am going to insist on a later one this cycle tho as I'm sure it'll show bigger follicles then he can give me a hcg shot

Still no AF. This 2ww is turning into a 3ww!

Bd'ing today and probally tomorrow and then the 2ww starts,good luck on getting BFP's all around

hmmm... I actually didn't have another US later in the cycle. What FS told me to do is to go back for a blood test at 7dpo to check progesterone level as that's apparently a good confirmation re whether ov took place and he wasn't too concerned with it being at CD17 last cycle. He was more concerned that my surge was enough to ov but not enough to producing an ideal environment for implantation. He said an option we can look at if this continues is to take a shot to enhance the LH surge in further. Might consider that if really becomes a problem...

Ah that's rly interesting. I have ov'd (or had some kinda blip) in cd19 three months running now. But Fs doesn't seem to be interested in doing a second us later in the month. Is obsessed with doing it cd12. Says that clomid should shorten my cycles and as it isn't then we need to up the dose. I am going to insist on a later one this cycle tho as I'm sure it'll show bigger follicles then he can give me a hcg shot

Still no AF. This 2ww is turning into a 3ww!

hi :wave:

i will be joining you guys tomorrow for the 2WW! so excited! this is our first cycle (with assistance) since our ectopic. i am really happy to be starting again! now, in a week, i will probably not be so positive, but usually at the start of the 2WW i am in a good mood, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->