TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

You know I'll probably start testing at 5-6dpo, ya know, for science haha. I've got 78 cheapie tests, 2 frer and a digi! I'm locked and loaded :rofl:

:haha:

With my first, I had tested alone and then put a picture of the BFP in a card and gave it to my DH on Father's Day. This time around he wants to check the test before me...painful...but I agreed :dohh:

Ahhh I'd never be able to hang. My dh works 5-6 days a week at least 12 hours [closer to 14] a day and I would be freaking out waiting to test :rofl:
That is sweet, though that he wants to look first. My dh didn't believe the regular line test [even though it was blaringly positive. It wasn't til I took a digi that he was like "OK, you're pregnant!" :rofl:

So have all of you had children before? This is our first time so I don't know what to expect. I see a lot of people symptom-spotting, but how early were you able to recognize symptoms after O when you got your BFP? I'm on 4dpo now (I think - periods are all over the place, and fertility calendars/opk are telling me way different things -- cd25) and yesterday I could NOT stop crying. Like everything set me off. And my heart has been racing (more so than usual). I thought maaaaaybe that's a sign, but it has to be too early. It was the year anniversary of something really awful so maybe that was why, but idk. It was just weird. Also, I've been very tired during the day, but can't sleep at night. Ugh. This tww is the worst.

So have all of you had children before? This is our first time so I don't know what to expect. I see a lot of people symptom-spotting, but how early were you able to recognize symptoms after O when you got your BFP? I'm on 4dpo now (I think - periods are all over the place, and fertility calendars/opk are telling me way different things -- cd25) and yesterday I could NOT stop crying. Like everything set me off. And my heart has been racing (more so than usual). I thought maaaaaybe that's a sign, but it has to be too early. It was the year anniversary of something really awful so maybe that was why, but idk. It was just weird. Also, I've been very tired during the day, but can't sleep at night. Ugh. This tww is the worst.

I also havent had any kids yet, this is my first we are working at. As for symptom spotting ive decided to pay no attention to it. The two months that i had a ton of pregnancy symptoms it was nothing. Me focussing on it caused my brain to create fake symptoms that were real. So im best to just not focus on anything and wait and see.

How are you doing ladies? Hope you all had a nice weekend!

4dpo here and feeling irritated at dh, mostly haha wonder if that's a super early symptom? One can hope, right?

Otherwise, just same ol. Increased cm but that's not out of the ordinary at this point in my cycle. This TWW sure is dragging. Although I'm also planning my daughter's first birthday and any time I have something exciting/fun to look forward to, time tends to slow down :dohh:

I think the earliest you could get "real" symptoms of pregnancy would be 7-8dpo. It takes 6 days minimum for the egg to be fertalized and implant so it would be after that before you'd get real symptoms. I think some people like to symptom spot to pass the time. It can definitely mess with your head though. Some cycles I wouldn't bother and others I was a mess with "symptoms" :haha:
If there's a chance you could be farther along than 4dpo then it could be a legit symptom to be emotional.

Honestly, I think it was a few days before I took a test and got a BFP that I kind of just..knew. I don't think I had much for symptoms except for being tired, bloated, and gassy :blush:

Sounds like you're stressing yourself out! TWW sucks, but you just have to roll with it :)

Hii ladies. Can i join? My AF is due the 22nd! Im 5dpo and the wait is killing me. BUT OH proposed to me on Saturday so im busy passing the time by planning our engagement party!!

I''ve been feeling really tired, so much that i napped 2 times on Sunday afternoon!
one minute i feel so nauseous then the next minute it feels like i could eat my body weight in food!!
I feel over emotional too and im seriously crying at everything!
I've felt twinges and the odd strange feeling in my right side.
im not sure if it counts but the past 2 nights when me and OH dtd, it felt.uncomfortable and like he was pushin my on cervix.

fingers crossed to us all!!

Hii ladies. Can i join? My AF is due the 22nd! Im 5dpo and the wait is killing me. BUT OH proposed to me on Saturday so im busy passing the time by planning our engagement party!!

I''ve been feeling really tired, so much that i napped 2 times on Sunday afternoon!
one minute i feel so nauseous then the next minute it feels like i could eat my body weight in food!!
I feel over emotional too and im seriously crying at everything!
I've felt twinges and the odd strange feeling in my right side.
im not sure if it counts but the past 2 nights when me and OH dtd, it felt.uncomfortable and like he was pushin my on cervix.

fingers crossed to us all!!

Welcome and a huge congrats on your engagment!! That's exciting!! :dance:

Sounding good so far!! FX!! :)

Hi girls! Can I join in on the fun? AF is due the 21st, I think I'm 5 dpo. I'm already going crazy as well... I had a chemical in August, and my symptoms for that short pregnancy involved ouchie boobs but this time around they don't hurt at all, so that may be a bad sign...

Hi Livvy! Welcome! So sorry to hear about the chemical. My early loss pregnancies were much different, symptom wise, then with my daughter. FX for you! When will you start testing?

Hey all, I hope it's all right to join in! My first cycle off of Nuvaring and AF should be due around the 20th. It kind of turned into a TWW of sorts when I felt the twinges of O and we'd had some fun around that time, too. I wish I had OPKs then!

I'm trying to ignore symptoms, even ones I haven't experienced before because that just could be from stopping BC. :wacko: I'm just telling myself to be patient here!

Hi! Of course it's ok to join, LavenderLove!

Ooo good luck! It's definitely possible you've caught that eggy first cycle out! That happened to a friend of mine! FX!

Thanks Lovn.sunshine! We'd be thrilled if that happened to us, too. I have mild/moderate endometriosis so I'm not sure what to expect yet. We've just got to try our best and see what happens!

FX for everyone! :dance:

Hi please can I join? We are trying for our third, this is our first proper month of trying. My periods are a few days here and there (sometimes 26. Sometimes 28), so I think I should be on around the 20-22nd. I've been using the ovulation sticks but didn't show one single positive! But I maybe just missed it/tested at the wrong time.

My boobs have been mega sensitive/ tingly nips and had a few pains down below which could be signs but I don't want to get too excited! I don't think I'll test until after next Tuesday if I haven't come on by then. So nervous though!! X

Thanks Lovn :) not sure when I'll be testing, with my chemical I got a BFP at 9 dpo but then my period arrived on time-- I was devastated. Don't think I could handle that again. So probably not till after AF is due...

Hiya everyone

I'm new to this, and this is my 1st (potential) pregnancy. I ovulated 7th October, so I'm 7dpo and have been having some really funny symptoms. I wasn't actually TTC so I don't think I am symptom spotting, I just feel "funny"... Symptoms so far are:

1dpo - nothing noticeable
2dpo - nothing noticeable
3dpo - REALLY vivid dream (I never normally even remember parts of my dream, let alone every single detail), face broke out in 3 massive spots (I only ever get one or two, and only around AF time)
4dpo - vivid reams again, still spotty, bloated
5dpo - weird metallic taste in mouth, another weird dream, some lower back pain
6dpo - completely exhausted, despite sleeping for 9+ hours (I normally only get 7-8 hours), metallic taste in mouth, nausea, ANOTHER vivid dream
7dpo (today) - Spent the first part of the morning thinking I'd imagined it all as I was fully awake and feeling fine... then I started to get pain on my left side where my ovary is, like being jabbed with a poker!

Don't know if its in my imagination or not. Might test at weekend but don't know if that is still too soon as due between Tuesday-Thursday time next week? :wacko:

Hi rachy I've had similar symptoms as well, minus the dreams (I usually remember mine so no change there). I'm not sure when is the earliest you can test?

Hi rachy I've had similar symptoms as well, minus the dreams (I usually remember mine so no change there). I'm not sure when is the earliest you can test?

I think the earliest ones are the first response and they say 5 days or perhaps 6 days before your missed period? So the weekend would be fine in theory but I don't want to have to keep testing if I do get a negative early one, as it might not be reliable. Its tricky. I just want to sleep for a week, and wake up when it's time to test :sleep:

Thanks Lovn.sunshine! We'd be thrilled if that happened to us, too. I have mild/moderate endometriosis so I'm not sure what to expect yet. We've just got to try our best and see what happens!

FX for everyone! :dance:

If you don't catch on this cycle are you planning to use anything to track? OPKs or charting? Hopefully you wont need to, though! :)

Hi please can I join? We are trying for our third, this is our first proper month of trying. My periods are a few days here and there (sometimes 26. Sometimes 28), so I think I should be on around the 20-22nd. I've been using the ovulation sticks but didn't show one single positive! But I maybe just missed it/tested at the wrong time.

My boobs have been mega sensitive/ tingly nips and had a few pains down below which could be signs but I don't want to get too excited! I don't think I'll test until after next Tuesday if I haven't come on by then. So nervous though!! X

Welcome!! Yea, a surge can be as short as 4 hours so if you're not testing 2-3 times a day it can be very easy to miss!
FX sounds like some good early symptoms!

Thanks Lovn :) not sure when I'll be testing, with my chemical I got a BFP at 9 dpo but then my period arrived on time-- I was devastated. Don't think I could handle that again. So probably not till after AF is due...

I can totally understand that. It's not easy to see that positiv and have it taken away like that. I've been through it too, it's devastating. :hugs:

Hiya everyone

I'm new to this, and this is my 1st (potential) pregnancy. I ovulated 7th October, so I'm 7dpo and have been having some really funny symptoms. I wasn't actually TTC so I don't think I am symptom spotting, I just feel "funny"... Symptoms so far are:

1dpo - nothing noticeable
2dpo - nothing noticeable
3dpo - REALLY vivid dream (I never normally even remember parts of my dream, let alone every single detail), face broke out in 3 massive spots (I only ever get one or two, and only around AF time)
4dpo - vivid reams again, still spotty, bloated
5dpo - weird metallic taste in mouth, another weird dream, some lower back pain
6dpo - completely exhausted, despite sleeping for 9+ hours (I normally only get 7-8 hours), metallic taste in mouth, nausea, ANOTHER vivid dream
7dpo (today) - Spent the first part of the morning thinking I'd imagined it all as I was fully awake and feeling fine... then I started to get pain on my left side where my ovary is, like being jabbed with a poker!

Don't know if its in my imagination or not. Might test at weekend but don't know if that is still too soon as due between Tuesday-Thursday time next week? :wacko:

Sounding good so far! I know my vivid dreams started pretty darn early on with my daughter. And being super tired started around 6dpo! FX!!

With my daughter, I started testing at 5dpo [because I'm crazy like that haha]. I got my faint line at 7dpo and my no questions bfp at 8dpo. At 9dpo I got a positive digi! I was using OPKS and temping/charting so I know for a fact when I o'd!
They say that the earliest you can implant is 6dpo and it takes 2-3 days for the hormones to pass to your urine but that's just the "standard"... could certainly be earlier or later.

Ooh interesting, don't think there will be any harm in testing at the weekend then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->