TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

Yuck! Hopefully it's not the flu :(

I hear ya though...I could totally fall asleep at my desk. :sleep: I wonder if anyone will notice ;)

I'm 7 dpo and my symptoms have disappeared! :( sad day. My bbs still don't hurt AT ALL. They usually do by this time. Baby dust to everyone!!

Could be I'm getting sick over here, too but I'm just not sure. I just feel tired and awful! I felt really close to fainting while checking out Dollar Tree, and like my brain was in a fog. Good news is I made it home with a couple tests so now I'm really curious to use them. I'm going to be so sad if all of this is from stopping BC! :shrug:

I'm 7 dpo and my symptoms have disappeared! :( sad day. My bbs still don't hurt AT ALL. They usually do by this time. Baby dust to everyone!!

I am also 7 DPO today and I also noticed that my nipples, which are usually super sensitive and sore right now (1 week before AF) are just fine and dandy.. I actually have way less symptoms than I normally due at this time in my cycle.

Not too much going on here either. Think I'm 7-8 dpo although not sure when I o'd as I don't chart and just had a chemical last month. Bit of cramping daily and super tired yesterday but I think I may be getting sick, yuck.

Hope to see some BFPs for everyone soon! :dust:

6 DPO here. Feeling MUCH better than yesterday. No more aches. Not as tired. Boob pain was GONE last night, but now its creeping back. Not so much to the touch, but on the inside. Does that make sense? They feel so sore. But if I smoosh them, that doesn't impact the pain at all. Cervix is high again today. It was low yesterday.
I was SO THIRSTY yesterday. I am SO THIRSTY today.
My temp jumped up this morning too. I don't know what that means though. I am still new to temping. Anyone want to venture a guess???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-349245-43239.png

I got that dang cold. I feel like absolutely poo. I'm 7dpo too and no symptoms but a faint line on my ic this morning [yup, even though I'm sick I've still got the poas urge lol]
Good luck everyone. Hope we start seeing those bfp soon!

I can't see your chart BoobsMcgee but I would assume is possibly a implantation spike. Did it happen after a drop yesterday?

Here is a picture of it...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-349245-41013.png

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Got a BFN on my cheapie test this morning, but I'll retest on Saturday. It ain't over until I see AF! Baby dust to all! :dust:

I think it's a normal rise. I've had it on a few of my charts. Nit sure why it happens but it's not out of the ordinary. Sorry, I'm not terribly helpful lol

I'm testing tomorrow. Due on mon-wed next week, had some symptoms which disappeared for a bit. I've still got slightly tender boobs, have bouts of nausea, had a bit of back ache and have come out in spots. I'm not convinced though so will see tomorrow- I ordered some tests online so will need to wait for the postman!

Hi all, I am about in the same boat AF due Tues-Thurs next week. I am having so much trouble concentrating at work. I seem to have come up with so many symptoms but am surely imagining them. I think I'm 6dpo and the past 2 days have had cramps, headaches, light headed. Had super vivid dreams a couple of nights and haven't been able to sleep (I always sleep 8 hrs). No sure bbs but usually in the TTW they are sore so.... Ahh how am I going to make the weekend pass?

Good luck testing Clara! Hope to see your BFP!!

So far today I'm feeling crampy still. I tried a Walmart .88 test yesterday and it was BFN. I'll likely go get more later today. FX for us all!!!

Thanks! Still waiting for the postman to make his delivery. I'm worried he won't come though, I'm sure he's part time and just comes when he fancies it. If he doesn't come I might have to pop to sainsburys and get one. Can't wait til tomorrow!

Been proper emotional today though, cried when dropping my little one at school as he didn't want to go in. Might just be the usual emotions when periodic is due though!

Fingers crossed for you all!!! Xxx

I am 7 dpo. I had to stop myself from testing in previous months. It makes me so depressed to get negative results. So instead of stressed during my 2ww. I will preoccupy myself with you ladies also on the same mission. :haha:

I'm getting proper impatient now! My last period was 25th sep, my cycles are usually 26-28 days long. My ovulation calculator predicted my most fertile days, I used the ovulation sticks (just cheapy ones from eBay- about 50 for £5) which didn't show me ovulating at all although I might have just missed it. We humped every other day for good measure.

So by my calculations I'm due on next Monday-Wednesday. I do feel different- my boobs have been really tender and tingly, I've had some nausea and hot flushes, had mild cold symptoms, my gums have been swollen (is that even a sign?) and I'm slightly more tired. I did a test earlier (another cheapy) which was negative but maybe it's too early to test?

I fell pregnant with my first when I was on the pill and my second the first month I came off it. I've been off the pill in preparation for about 6 months now but this is our first month of trying- I just think I've been so lucky in the past it's unlikely to happen again. I'm a bit older now so it might take longer. Grrrrr, I just want to know!!!!

"Grrrrr, I just want to know!!!!" is exactly how I feel. I am so impatient. I can bear and grin when I am waiting on anything else but when I am ttc I have lost all sense of patiently waiting for the stork. I want to clip his wings and make him travel by FedEx so then I can track his arrival. I know so sad.

Tested today at 9 dpo and got a negative. :( so I guess I'm out.

I caved and took a test at 9dop and it was a :bfn:....not looking good :(

Not looking so hot for me either. Took a cheap $ store test and bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->