TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

can i join guys.. i am currently 4 dpo today.. expecting AF on the 25th. so far i am just normal. no symptoms. i am not very hopeful coz i just BD once during fertile window.. not really excited about this cycle but ofcourse i will test before AF is due.. good luck girls. i envy thise already with symptoms

Hi lutz720!
Do you normally have any symptoms this time in your cycle?

I'd like to join you all too. :flower: I should be due AF on 10/23 assuming I have a 28 day cycle (I just had my first chemical last month and am not sure what to expect). I'm hoping to wait until the 24th to test, but I will likely begin testing this weekend.:blush: I haven't had many symptoms just crampy.

:dust::dust: to us all!

Mind if I join too? Mine is due on sunday so 18th or 19th. Every month I have a zillion symptoms but this month nothing apart from achey pains for a week after ovulation! Usually get really sore boobs since ttc before AF but this month nada!! Oh and creamy CM - is that normal this time of the month??

Creamy CM is a good sign. Especially if it keeps increasing or seems more than normal.

Thanks!

Question to anyone who charts temps- I've been wondering - why do people chart rather than use ov sticks?? Is it because it's cheaper or is there a benefit?? Just in case that's something to try next month if I need to....

Thanks!

Question to anyone who charts temps- I've been wondering - why do people chart rather than use ov sticks?? Is it because it's cheaper or is there a benefit?? Just in case that's something to try next month if I need to....

I chart and use opk's. I have PCOS, and sometimes I won't get a positive OPK (that has changed since I started Metformin, luckily). I do both to make sure I don't miss my O day.

I chart because it's cheaper. I'll be honest.
If it doesn't work this cycle though, I will be getting the sticks and the preseed and whatever else everyone is using!

i dont normally get any pms symptoms.no sore boobs,no cramping.no nothing. so maybe if i would be pregnant now and i start getting symptoms it would make me excited but at the moment am just normal. my AF is also soo regular. never late never early. this is my third month ttc..

Charting/temping is faaar more accurate that using OPKS alone. An opk can be positive but your body many just be having an LH surge but may not ovulate then. With temping, you can see the tempurature shift which happens once ovulation has occured! I temped religously when TTC my first. It really really helped pin point when to bd. I used OPKS as well, because I like to tests and see lines haha

Welcome and good luck to everyone that's joined! :)

I'm getting proper impatient now! My last period was 25th sep, my cycles are usually 26-28 days long. My ovulation calculator predicted my most fertile days, I used the ovulation sticks (just cheapy ones from eBay- about 50 for £5) which didn't show me ovulating at all although I might have just missed it. We humped every other day for good measure.

So by my calculations I'm due on next Monday-Wednesday. I do feel different- my boobs have been really tender and tingly, I've had some nausea and hot flushes, had mild cold symptoms, my gums have been swollen (is that even a sign?) and I'm slightly more tired. I did a test earlier (another cheapy) which was negative but maybe it's too early to test?

I fell pregnant with my first when I was on the pill and my second the first month I came off it. I've been off the pill in preparation for about 6 months now but this is our first month of trying- I just think I've been so lucky in the past it's unlikely to happen again. I'm a bit older now so it might take longer. Grrrrr, I just want to know!!!!

If you don't catch on this cycle are you planning to use anything to track? OPKs or charting? Hopefully you wont need to, though! :)
If there's no BFP for me this month I think charting will be the way to go for me. :thumbup: I've been checking CM but it gets really tough when BDing comes around! Then I can't tell what's what, haha.

ME TOO!!!

Cramping SO BAD today too. My whole body seems to hurt and ache!

ME TOO!!!

How many DPO are you now? Today I'll be 6...I've just been tired and feeling blah. I've had some off and on pains but nothing too bad...maybe it's all in my head!?

ME TOO!!!

How many DPO are you now? Today I'll be 6...I've just been tired and feeling blah. I've had some off and on pains but nothing too bad...maybe it's all in my head!?

I am 5 DPO today. I am really tired as well. I could put my head down on my desk and fall asleep. I feel like I am getting the flu. It's that bad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->