Tww started yesterday 1 BFP so far

Ihighfill, I am so sorry to hear you had a bad experience, and the results weren't good, i really wish you didn't have to go through this, but please remember, there is so much they can do for you!!, Please keep me updated, will be thinking about you 🌹❤️ XxxX

How's everyone doing? Any BFPs this month?

Unfortunately my bfp didn't turn out too well in the end so I'm back wtt. Hope everyone is doing well

Oh babe I don't believe it .. I'm am so sorry Hun! ... Will you try again or you gunna have time off?.... I'm just waiting for af to show, I'm starting clomid again this month, so hopefully the hsg and clomid, is a good combo and I get my bfp,... XxxX

Something didn't feel right from the start for me but was just trying to brush it off.

Confirmed today uterus empty after seeing baby with a heartbeat just a week ago.

We will try again but not in the next few months.

Hopefully the combo works for you & get that BFP!

Are you def out this cycle?

I really feel for you, I had a loss at 12 weeks and I didn't cope very well, I won't enjoy my pregnancy until I'm way past the so called "safe" stage... Yes I'm Defo out this month got cramps from hell lol, and only dtd once, and that was after O... I hope when you do try again you get a sticky bfp 💖 xx

Oh sorry to hear that! Just horrible the amount of losses you hear about on here.

Ah will be keeping everything crossed for your next cycle, will be popping by to check in over the next few months I'm sure.

Oh sorry to hear that! Just horrible the amount of losses you hear about on here.

Ah will be keeping everything crossed for your next cycle, will be popping by to check in over the next few months I'm sure.

Yes I no it's just awful, and really not fair!, thank you lovely, i will be back and forth B+B myself, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->