Tww started yesterday 1 BFP so far

Girls I have no clue what's going on with me ! ... I still have no flow what's so ever, I only see blood (TMI alert ) when I've checked my cervix, which is very high and soft, this started yesterday and it's still continuing today... I'm a little crampy, but usually with af, the first two days are hurendously painful!!, and this month I've been lacking PMS symtoms, i'm so confused:wacko: , i have had cycles where this has happened before, but af came full flow the following day, :shrug:... I'm properly clutching at straws, thinking anything positive will come out of this, but a girl can dream right ??😂 ugh I dunno stupid body!!😡

This sounds odd! Hoping AF flows stays away & it's just you're body gearing up for BFP!!

Baby :dust: & keeping everything crossed!

No doubt I'll have an early wake up from the witch herself, just this cycle seems very odd, 😔...

Congrats mummy on ur bfp x

Sorry missed alot went away yorkshire had limited wifi.....i got my bfp but its ending in a chemical..
Spotting all day... tests mixed...
Crap !!

Ow is everyone xx

Sorry missed alot went away yorkshire had limited wifi.....i got my bfp but its ending in a chemical..
Crap !!

Ow is everyone xx

Emma so sorry to hear this! :hugs: to you hope you get that sticky bean very soon. Thinking of you x

Crap !!

Ow is everyone xx

Sorry to hear that Hun, hope your ok sending lots of :hugs: your way xx, my body is just a Mess this cycle ! 😔

Well ladies I think I'm gonna have to start looking to next cycle. :witch: hasn't gotten me yet, but during my sonogram today the dr said "looks like you are about to start your period". I think that is enough proof for me that I am out. I'm feeling okay about it though. I now have a plan of action. In the next month I have several test that I have to go in for to try to figure out what is going on and causing problems. That's more than I had last cycle.

I hope to keep seeing more and more :bfp: and lots of :dust: to everyone!!

How is everyone? .. any more :bfp:'s ?, I'm currently cycle day 4 😞... Won't be able to try this month, as I have a HSG booked for the 24th of this month, your not allowed to have any sex! Which will be quite difficult tbh 😂,

How is everyone? .. any more :bfp:'s ?, I'm currently cycle day 4 😞... Won't be able to try this month, as I have a HSG booked for the 24th of this month, your not allowed to have any sex! Which will be quite difficult tbh 😂,

Just popping back to see how everyone is getting on?

Mytime that's rubbish you won't get to try this cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed you'll get that BFP real soon :dust:

What's everyone else's plans anymore BFPs in this thread?

Mytime that's rubbish you won't get to try this cycle! Keeping my fingers crossed you'll get that BFP real soon :dust:

:hi: Hun how you feeling , hope this pregnancy is being kind to you 😋.... I guess I get to fully recharge my baby making batteries for July 😉... xx

:hi: Hun how you feeling , hope this pregnancy is being kind to you 😋.... I guess I get to fully recharge my baby making batteries for July 😉... xx

Yes sometimes your body needs a break to give it a boost! Hopefully it will do the trick for you.

I'm actually not that great, I have an abscess on my tooth & in soooo much pain. Antibiotics started yesterday so hopefully they will sort it out quickly.

:dust:

Hey Ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! I'm on CD 6, just finished AF last night, and thank God for that! It was a rough one! Lot's of cramps!!! Looking forward to getting back to the BDing!

Mytime- I have my HSG on Tuesday. My doctor didn't say anything about not having sex. I'm scheduled to have it on CD 11 and I didn't get an LH surge last month until CD 13. Hopefully that will give my body time to heal FX! I guess I will find out at the appointment. I'm really nervous about the procedure. I had a lot of pain with my saline sono and I heard this is even worse. I'm having my DH drive me to the appointment just in case. I hope everything goes well with yours!

Mummy-I'm so sorry about your tooth! Nothing is worse than having so much pain in your mouth! Yuck! I hope it heals quickly!!:hugs:

Hey Ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! I'm on CD 6, just finished AF last night, and thank God for that! It was a rough one! Lot's of cramps!!! Looking forward to getting back to the BDing!

Mytime- I have my HSG on Tuesday. My doctor didn't say anything about not having sex. I'm scheduled to have it on CD 11 and I didn't get an LH surge last month until CD 13. Hopefully that will give my body time to heal FX! I guess I will find out at the appointment. I'm really nervous about the procedure. I had a lot of pain with my saline sono and I heard this is even worse. I'm having my DH drive me to the appointment just in case. I hope everything goes well with yours!

Mummy-I'm so sorry about your tooth! Nothing is worse than having so much pain in your mouth! Yuck! I hope it heals quickly!!:hugs:

lhighfill I was told NO SEX atall until I've had the test done ... I'm booked in tomorrow at 11.30, I am so scared to tell you the truth as I no of ppl who have had it done, and they said it was AWFUL, did you have yours done ? How was it ? Hope all went well and it wasn't to bad for you!!... @ mummy I hope your mouth/tooth is better xx

Just a quick update: I had my hsg today, and tbh it's really not that bad, the worse is when they put the catheter in, that's wa pretty uncomfortable, felt like really painful af cramps, but only lasted about 60 seconds .... I'm very pleased with the results, left tube is open no problems, but right tube was taking a while for the dye to go through, so was asked to change positions, and she rubbed my abdomen where my right tube would be, and put in more dye and the dye went through!!! YAY!! :happydance: she thinks something was in there, but the dye removed it thankfully!!! ... 😀😀

To top it off I had a positive OPK, which is fab, although I'm told not to try this month, as it could cause ectopic, if I was to fall pregnant which is bummer😔,... So July I'm ready for you !!! 😉😈😉

Just a quick update: I had my hsg today, and tbh it's really not that bad, the worse is when they put the catheter in, that's wa pretty uncomfortable, felt like really painful af cramps, but only lasted about 60 seconds .... I'm very pleased with the results, left tube is open no problems, but right tube was taking a while for the dye to go through, so was asked to change positions, and she rubbed my abdomen where my right tube would be, and put in more dye and the dye went through!!! YAY!! :happydance: she thinks something was in there, but the dye removed it thankfully!!! ... 😀😀

To top it off I had a positive OPK, which is fab, although I'm told not to try this month, as it could cause ectopic, if I was to fall pregnant which is bummer😔,... So July I'm ready for you !!! 😉😈😉

Yay fantastic news for you! I don't know much about this procedure but I think my sil had a similar one & she fell quite quickly after so here's hoping for your bfp in July!!

X

Yay fantastic news for you! I don't know much about this procedure but I think my sil had a similar one & she fell quite quickly after so here's hoping for your bfp in July!!

X

Thanks mummy! 😊

I'm so happy to hear things went well for you! That's great news!!

AFM it was very different. It was EXTREMELY painful! Like worse pain I have ever felt. The catheder was the easy part. When they inflated the balloon and put in the iodine I felt like I was going to die. Tears were rolling down my face, the dr kept having to remind me to breath, it took everything I had not to make them stop. Just to make it worse, my results did not come back good either. Both tubes are blocked :cry: I spent all day in bed yesterday and still have some cramping today.

After many many tears yesterday I have decided to look at the positive side of it. At least I now know what the problem is. I meet with my RE on Monday to come up with a plan.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->