Tww started yesterday 1 BFP so far

Here is the frer, I won't keep posting these I promise!!

:dust:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I could look at those :bfp: test all day!!!

What dpo are you now?

Thank you! 10 dpo still in shock I think.

Have you taken anymore tests Hun?... AFM I can't believe the lack of pms symptoms this month!, I'm normally a vile human being at this point in my cycle, but I feel great !! Very odd !😐

Yes this morning the same a faint line hopefully get stronger over the weekend.

I felt really well leading up to the BFP more energy than usual which was off putting so that could be a sign if things are different from the norm!

Have you tested again yet? When is AF due for you?

What dpo are you now?

Have you taken anymore tests Hun?... AFM I can't believe the lack of pms symptoms this month!, I'm normally a vile human being at this point in my cycle, but I feel great !! Very odd !😐

I felt really well leading up to the BFP more energy than usual which was off putting so that could be a sign if things are different from the norm!

Af is due between now and Saturday, but it doesn't feel like she's coming, my backache has even vanished , last time I took a preg test was Tuesday, I'm gunna hold off till Monday, coz I only got a digital left and I suppose anything can happy In 24 hrs, hopefully not af tho !! ☺️

What dpo are you now?

Af is due between now and Saturday, but it doesn't feel like she's coming, my backache has even vanished , last time I took a preg test was Tuesday, I'm gunna hold off till Monday, coz I only got a digital left and I suppose anything can happy In 24 hrs, hopefully not af tho !! ☺️

Really hoping AF stays away for you & that BFP is on its way 😄.

Good luck

Any updates from you ladies yet?

How's everyone getting on?

Sending lots of baby :dust:

No change for me , still no af , dying to test, but I've already been to wee this am, i should wait really anyway,so gunna test Monday if af stays away over the weekend, my nips are a little sensitive😳, last night I was laying on my front, and they felt like they was on fire, how are you feeling mummy? X

Also very *TMI* but me and df got down to business last night, and normally my cervix is low at this stage in my cycle, making bd a little uncomfortable in certain positions, but it was fine 😕

Also very *TMI* but me and df got down to business last night, and normally my cervix is low at this stage in my cycle, making bd a little uncomfortable in certain positions, but it was fine 😕

Oh this sound promising, keeping everything crossed for you. Do you usually have much AF signs? & are they missing?

Ooh really hope this is your BFP!!

I'm good lines getting darker going to do my digi tomorrow so hopefully see it in writing 😁.

Others ladies have been quiet in here??

Oh this sound promising, keeping everything crossed for you. Do you usually have much AF signs? & are they missing?

Ooh really hope this is your BFP!!

I'm good lines getting darker going to do my digi tomorrow so hopefully see it in writing 😁.

Others ladies have been quiet in here??

Think I spoke to soon!! got cramps and backache, I normally get af signs starting around 7dpo, but not this month, seems as though there starting now !

That's fab that your lines are getting darker, u must post a pic of your digital when you do it !

I agree it's really quite here, I hope there all busy getting there :bfp:'s

I'm out, spotting has started, so she will be here in full flow tomoz 😔👎🏻

I'm out, spotting has started, so she will be here in full flow tomoz 😔👎🏻

Mytime- So sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: Keeping my FX for you just in case!

afm- Went with my DH on a work trip to meet up with my mom and go shopping. It was my attempt at getting my mind off of this tww. It kinda worked :wacko: Still have on again off again AF cramps from 5dpo to now (8dpo). Occasional short sharp twinges in my lower abdomen. CM pretty dry. Just started temping so it really tells me nothing, but figured it doesn't hurt.

I still have the appointment with the RE on Monday. Hoping to have more of an idea of what the plan is after that. I am a control freak (you should see what I'm like when DH is driving), so having my body feel like is is completely out of my control has been the most difficult part for me. :growlmad:

Hoping to see some more :bfp: on this board soon!!

How you girls feeling anyway, any symptoms to report?, AFM, 7dpo and my abdomen feels weird, like its being stretched and I've had a few cramps, nothing like af cramps tho, it's feels more like a pressure kind of feeling😕 IYWIM, my back is also a little achey which can be a sign of af, so I'm not to happy about that, but I still have NO sore post O bb's, which is not the norm for me, I keep poking them to see if they are getting tender but nothing 😂:shrug:

This cracked me up! Glad to know I'm not the only one that pokes my bbs to see if they are sore!

Hay mummy did u do your digi?! 😁.... Still waiting for my af to properly start, but there's no flow atm ! 😔 talk about taking your time 😴

How you girls feeling anyway, any symptoms to report?, AFM, 7dpo and my abdomen feels weird, like its being stretched and I've had a few cramps, nothing like af cramps tho, it's feels more like a pressure kind of feeling😕 IYWIM, my back is also a little achey which can be a sign of af, so I'm not to happy about that, but I still have NO sore post O bb's, which is not the norm for me, I keep poking them to see if they are getting tender but nothing 😂:shrug:

This cracked me up! Glad to know I'm not the only one that pokes my bbs to see if they are sore!

Defo not the only one !!🙊

Hay mummy did u do your digi?! 😁.... Still waiting for my af to properly start, but there's no flow atm ! 😔 talk about taking your time 😴

Yes will post a piccy in a min. No AF still does it usually take this long after spotting starts?

Its official!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
Girls I have no clue what's going on with me ! ... I still have no flow what's so ever, I only see blood (TMI alert ) when I've checked my cervix, which is very high and soft, this started yesterday and it's still continuing today... I'm a little crampy, but usually with af, the first two days are hurendously painful!!, and this month I've been lacking PMS symtoms, i'm so confused:wacko: , i have had cycles where this has happened before, but af came full flow the following day, :shrug:... I'm properly clutching at straws, thinking anything positive will come out of this, but a girl can dream right ??😂 ugh I dunno stupid body!!😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->