TWW starts today, anyone else?????

9dpo! Has anyone tested today?

I have woken up with a really bad headache. Feeling ever so slightly nauseous, probably because I haven't had my breakfast yet!!

I think its a cp for me? Line is still really faint and not getting darker ive had lines on two different brands but not any darker 😔 Afs due Saturday so fully expecting it. Good luck will update if anything changes xx

Approx 9dpo for me too today. I'm going to start testing from tomorrow morning with my ic and if I start to see a hint of something I'll get some better tests. Fingers crossed for us all ladies:flower: not long now till we will all know:winkwink: x

Jbree- it's still soo early to count yourself out, I really hope you get a darker line tomorrow xx

I relented and did another frer today, and still a stark white bfn. I dont think that is going to change this month, i just dont feel anything pregnancy related, but feel plenty like af is around the corner. I will test again tmoz and Friday, unless my temps keep coming down then i'll know af is on way, and i'll be gearing up for next time :)

Nobody is out until the :witch: has landed!

I got a bfn at 9dpo with my daughter and then a BFP at 11dpo so it's still really early. I'm going to dip an IC in FMU tomorrow as soon as they arrive!

Here's my 8dpo and 10dpo tests ive tweaked the pics so you can see them better as they look crap on my camera compared to rl. What do yous think? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
Can't wait for yous to start testing! 😊

Are they the same brand? Have they got colour to them? Can't really tell from the pics! I do think the second is slightly more obvious though. :)

Ooh I think the second one is darker too!! Got a good feeling about them... I'm excited and nervous to start testing. Just don't think I'll be that lucky for it to work first time...I've got four gorgeous healthy children but my pcos has deffo got worse over the past few years. Fingers crossed for loads of bfp from all of us :happydance::bfp::happydance: x

I am dying to poas. If I hadn't already been to the loo this morning when I felt nauseous before breakfast I definitely would have caved!

Looking back at old poas pics from previus pregnancies, shows how things can differ, both different pregnancies, but both 10dpo, i still have a glimmer of hope, at mo. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
Second pic

Attachments

• IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
Yes both have colour and same brand (superdrug) the line both showed in time limit just as they have dryed they look more obvious as the background has went whiter if that make sense. I didn't think id be this lucky either with my dd we concived first time so this time i was expecting to have to wait as i was sooo lucky with her! Theres so much that needs to happen just for the sperm to meet the egg. At school they make its out like 'if you have sex you will get pregnant' Ha! If it were that easy! You ladies that are waiting are waaay stronger than me 😂 X

How is everyone feeling this evening?

I am DYING to test. Tomorrow (any my cheapies arriving) cannot come quick enough!!

Just have the same symptoms, think i might wait for a couple of says to test again but looking forward to seeing your tests x

I cannot wait till the morning either, I've got one of my cheapies ready and waiting:happydance: hope we all see something x

Well I buckled and tested with a clearblue plus and got a faint line. Problem is, it could still be trigger. I don't know why I do this to myself :haha: I don't even have false hope as I think it was probably trigger (11 days ago).

It was 6500. I ended up testing out the trigger and it went negative two days ago, but they were cheapies; this was way more sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->