TWW starts today, anyone else?????

I read this :
If you need to find out sooner, you can do some math and figure it out. hCG has a half-life of 28 hours in your body, which means that your hCG levels should decrease by half every 28 hours. There are three injection amounts; 10 000 IU, 5000 IU, and 2500 IU. If you have had the 10 000 IU shot, you’ll need to wait for at least 14 days after the shot to take the pregnancy test; the 5000 IU test will have you waiting 10 days, and a week’s wait for the 2500 IU shot

Although i'm sure you know all there is to know about it already :)
Do you not have any more of the cheapies to compare to?

Ooooohhhhhh. When will you test again Squirrel?

There's quite a few of us testing tomorrow! Hope we get to see some :bfp:!

Ran out of cheapies annoyingly! Have a cheap sainsbury's one left, which I think I'll pee on for fun, but if the CB is only showing super faint line then the cheap sainsbury's one shouldn't show anything. I have one more CB for tomorrow morning and some FRERs in the post (as well as the digi that I'm saving for Friday). I am very sure it's still the trigger, so I'm not getting excited.

Hope we see some BFPs tomorrow!

I have cheapies that are 20miu ( i never had success with ic last tim early). So if i got a faint line on a 10miu superdrug test 2 days ago then should i get a line tomorrow on a 20miu? If it doubles every 48hrs? Xx

Yeh I'd say so Jbree.

Apparently my cheapies are 10miu. I'm worried now that my pee won't be ok in the cup :rofl: I am going to hold as long as physically possible in the morning! :haha:

Dj - do you have something with a lid if your worried ? But It will be totally fine if you get urine sent to the labs for a uti etc they sit all day in a gps office and there fine (i worked in a gps before having my dd) haha you will be dancing the time the postman comes 😂😂 x

Years ago when the only pregnancy tests i had were at the doctors, used to have to take an fmu sample, but the appointment could have been lunchtime, didnt matter, the hormone wont disappear in a day :)

Anyone tested yet? We know Dj is stalking her postman as we speak 😂 X

Have you saved your pee or are you still holding? Lol xx

I've testet, and bfn for me, not the tiniest hint of a line. And my af cramps have gotten worse today, so fully expect her to arrive anytime. Last month she was 3 days earlier than expected, so could be anytime from today, as due Sat/Sun. I dont feel im any way pregnant, but i definately feel like af is on its way. Good luck to all of you, i hope someone gets a bfp :) x

Aww sorry it was bfn Cajadaem. You're not out until the witch arrives though!

I have a feeling it will be bfn for me I feel a bit like AF is on her way too, don't feel nauseous like I did yesterday at all. Will test as soon as the tests arrive. I had to pee at 2.30am as my son was up screaming with ear ache so I'm going to try and hold until they arrive!

Oh no! That's rubbish both BFN and babies with ear ache.
Well after totally convincing my self that bfn was going to show for me, i even walked away from the test after a min and was away to type that it was BFN but went back to check after 3mins and ive got a BFP!! Sorry ladies feel terrible saying it i would have loved it if we all got BFps. Heres the pic after they have dried and yes i took two as I didn't believe the first one its a cheapies from B&M 20miu. Im going to get frer and then i will believe it. So will update when i take it. Ive saved me fmu. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
Yay! :happydance: So pleased for you Jbree.

COME ON POSTIE!!

Aw thanks lovely!! Hopefully you will be joining me? Afs due sat sun so will be able to relax a bit after the weekend. Honestly even though i had faints with the superdrug I thought i was totally out as they didn't get darker. Last night dh and i even had the "better luck next time" chat x

Awww. The weekend will soon be here and you can relax! :)

I really need a wee :rofl: going to hold it as long as I can though.

Congrats Jbree! :dance:

Sorry for the BFN Cajadeem :hugs:

Hope your postman arrives soon DJ. I'd definitely wee and then save it, it'll still have the same amount of hCG in it and then you could use SMU as well later, which many women find works better (me among them).

So I am a true POASaholic. There's no two ways about it. I used my second CBplus test last night just to see that faint line again, which was still there, but lighter as My pee was a lot more dilute. Then stupidly I used the CB digital this morning :dohh: I feel really annoyed at myself. Of course it was negative. I got a 1-2 weeks on 11dpo with my daughter's pregnancy, so I am a bit worried :( but at he same time, I know those CB digitalis are notoriously unreliable. I ordered some more FRERs yesterday with prime, so they should arrive today (and I think the ones I ordered at the weekend, that weren't prime, must be arriving soon, so I should have 4). I know I'll test this evening when the FRERs arrive, I won't even pretend I won't. I really don't think I'm pregnant though.

With my dd i got a bfp at 10dpo and nothing earlier cheapies didn't show lines till maybe 12/13dpo faint though. This time i got a line at 8dpo on superdrug and a hint of a line on a frer at 9dpo I didn't even show dh as he would think im crazy and wouldn't be able to see it. So seems each pregnancy can vary. So there is hope for you yet xx

Ps i meant the frer with my dd at 10dpo was faint but obvious where as this time 9dpo it could pass as indent x

I've testet, and bfn for me, not the tiniest hint of a line. And my af cramps have gotten worse today, so fully expect her to arrive anytime. Last month she was 3 days earlier than expected, so could be anytime from today, as due Sat/Sun. I dont feel im any way pregnant, but i definately feel like af is on its way. Good luck to all of you, i hope someone gets a bfp :) x

Aargh I stupidly got up to pee in the night and didn't look at the time but think it might of been more like very early morning. I tested at 7 but the cheapies i have seem to be rubbish anyway. Don't know if I can see a shadow but I'm gonna get some superdrug today to use tomorrow with fmu. Big congrats jbree :thumbup: hopefully I'll be joining you soon! Sorry for the bfn ladies but you're not out until the witch shows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->