• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Mumof5 just read you have bleeding cd3/4 each cycle, would that be period?

No def not period, it's not cd 2-3, it's 2-3 dpo that I get the bleeding, so that's like cd 14/15 depending when I ovulate x

I thought I was out because I was getting spotty, cm dried up from what it was, and I felt myself getting short tempered and irritated by dh, and pretty much everyone really. Also I've just confirmed it by doing a test, BFN. Just want AF to turn up now so I can get on with the next cycle.

Good luck to everyone still in the game xx

I just started spotting pre period style so it will be here tomorrow. Def let's meet here next month, this has helped me a lot x

Anagee I'm sorry I dont think I can see it :(

2kids I've had dull cramping pretty much everyday since 6dpo this cycle, I can't really tell on the oics you posted it was a little blurry on my phone.

Mumof5 I'm sorry about the witch, hope she stops taling her sweet time :( and thank you for the luck FX for next cycle

Bathgirl I'm sorry AF is coming :( I hope next month is yours!

AFM got a rise today, however not testing again until tomorrow or Saturday...or both :haha: FX for all of us!

MUMOF5 and bathgirl sorry about AF girls. :( FX next cycle.

Destinyk it's okay it wad super super faint lol I'm going to wait to retest again. If it was the start of a BFP I wanna make sure I give it time to show.

As for me, nothing much to report. Decided to 're test Saturday and Sunday.

Anagee I will be testing tomorrow and Saturday FX for us, hope our faints are leading to BFPs! Then we can be bump buddies!

2kids I'm sorry hun. :(

Destinyk, yes hoping we can be bump buddies :)

Yeah I am so frustrated. :(

It never used to be this hard for me to get pregnant.

5 years ago I had my son. and I have tried on and off every since...this year been trying for 4 months.

I am really hoping maybe december will be more lucky for me.

2kidsplusttc3, Sorry about your frustration but 4 months is still not too bad. I'm sure Dec will be your month girl :)

yeah last year I tried for 9 months and nothing :( but thank you. I will keep my hopes up for december. i Hope you get your :bfp: ...what are you symptoms this month?

Just the random, unexplained "spotting" I had at 2 days ago at 7 DPO. Also feeling some cramps and pains kind of like someone was poking me with pins down there lol If that makes any sense. I'm also noticing I am getting a super dry mouth no matter how much water I drink -_-

Just the random, unexplained "spotting" I had at 2 days ago at 7 DPO. Also feeling some cramps and pains kind of like someone was poking me with pins down there lol If that makes any sense. I'm also noticing I am getting a super dry mouth no matter how much water I drink -_-

good signs :)

rooting for you!!!

2kidsplusttc3, thank you! :) Will you be trying anything different next cycle?

I will be using the clearblue fertility monitor this time. last time I only used bbt and opks!! my daughter was conceived using the fertility monitor but that was 7 years ago. so I have to buy a new one. I didn't keep it. I don't remember why.

and I also ordered some preseed. :)

I will be using the clearblue fertility monitor this time. last time I only used bbt and opks!! my daughter was conceived using the fertility monitor but that was 7 years ago. so I have to buy a new one. I didn't keep it. I don't remember why.

Sounds lie a good plan. Covering all your bases :)
If this cycle does not pan out I will still be going with my relaxed approach.

Sounds lie a good plan. Covering all your bases :)
If this cycle does not pan out I will still be going with my relaxed approach.

what is your relaxed approach? LOL
just curious.

Um, well for instance I'm not using any OPK's and I am having sex with hubby whenever, no set schedule lol Ooooh and I was SUPPOSED to not test until I was officially late. But you know how things get sometimes lol

Um, well for instance I'm not using any OPK's and I am having sex with hubby whenever, no set schedule lol Ooooh and I was SUPPOSED to not test until I was officially late. But you know how things get sometimes lol

sounds interesting :) I am a single mom so I do mine with sperm donors.

LOL I hope you won't have to do that. ;) hopefully you get your bfp this cycle

Sorry to those you are out, it's a sinking feeling...but the countdown is on to try again! Never give up! :)

AFM I had lotiony cm yesterday and today, mild, dull aches in my pelvis and a heavy feeling. Anyone else have that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->