TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Well ladies ,

I woke up feeling like someone is poking me with pins down there lol :p
Since the very little discharge last night and this morning, nothing else has happened. Although my hubby commented on how big my boobs looked yesterday lol

Anagee boobies are a good sign, hoping it's one of your symptoms!

I'm expecting af on the 25-26. I believe I'm 8dpo. So far nothing...guess we will see!

Do you ladies know how many days after suspected IB can you get a bfp?

sunshine2014, Hello girl! Good Luck :)

Sunshine good luck!

Anagee probably 5-6 your hormones don't start rising until after implantation so you have to give them time to accumulate .

Lol so Them I guess I will be waiting till my original test date. lol Darn I was hoping it was sooner. I think I'm being too hopeful though.

Thanks guys. And yes mumof5! Why do you think you're out? AF is due now to be honest but maybe tomorrow as I ovulated 3/4 days late this month so have been expecting AF to be late all along.

Mumof5 just read you have bleeding cd3/4 each cycle, would that be period?

I think I am out ladies. :( started spotting today. and having more cramping.

:/ I am worried it is my period.

This tww is torture - but I'm glad we can compare things! :) I'm tryingggggg not to symptom spot. Luckily it's too early for me yet. I've just had twinges on my right side, pelvic area for the past 3 days. But I doubt it's related.

How long is your normal luteal phase 2 kids?

Think i'm out too, temp not up so no triphasic shift for me :(

How long is your normal luteal phase 2 kids?

Think i'm out too, temp not up so no triphasic shift for me :(

my luteal phase, varies every month. I haven't been regular in years since I had my son :( (5 years ago).

my temp is only slightly up. and the spotting stopped. so I have no idea what to think. :(... but my period doesn't usually show up this early.

it usually only varies by a few days.

Still in with a chance then!

Negative HPT and temp down from yesterday, so guess i'm out, thinking my O date may be later than FF has it so now have to wait for Sunday to see if AF shows, no sign yet.

Sooooo disappointed :(

Still in with a chance then!

Negative HPT and temp down from yesterday, so guess i'm out, thinking my O date may be later than FF has it so now have to wait for Sunday to see if AF shows, no sign yet.

Sooooo disappointed :(

:( I am sorry.. You might not be out either though. Our bodies can trick us sometimes.

sending good :bfp: :dust: to both of us.

Caved and tested. Yes I know early lol me and hubby think we see something? He never ever sees a. Line but he says he did today. What's your opinion ladies?

Attachments

• 20141119_161859.jpg
    20141119_161859.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 16
I don't see anything anagee.

but then again I might need to put some glasses on.

bc I think there is something faint...barely there.

2kidsplusttc3,

thank you for your response. I see something that is barely there too. but I'm not too sure on it either.

do you guys see anything. it is way clearer in real life. but I think I see something. would be a record. never gotten even a faint :bfp: this soon. and I think it would be crazy to see something there...right now but somehow I see something.

Attachments

• doyouseeit.jpg
    doyouseeit.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
  • doyouseeit22.jpg
    doyouseeit22.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 10
I can't see anything anagee or 2kidsplus but I'm not sure a faint line would show up on a photo to be honest....fingers crossed for you both.

I just caved and did my first test, as I'm meeting a friend tonight and a)wanted to know if I can have a drink to commiserate and b) need to figure I if I'm going to tell her what I've been going through the last bloody 8 months!! Needless to say it was negative so I can expect AF to show any minute now I guess. It's day 31 so late but ov was late so will prob come later or tomorrow.....

Hasn't sunk in yet but hoping I don't have a breakdown about it like last month! Really wanted his to be it as baby in the family arrives next month and we prob can't even try then because of clashing dates with the SA. :( also is means we are going into dole digit months - next month will be the 10th of trying. I never though I would still be here at the beginning of this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->