TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Um, well for instance I'm not using any OPK's and I am having sex with hubby whenever, no set schedule lol Ooooh and I was SUPPOSED to not test until I was officially late. But you know how things get sometimes lol

sounds interesting :) I am a single mom so I do mine with sperm donors.

LOL I hope you won't have to do that. ;) hopefully you get your bfp this cycle

Lol oh I see well you def can't take a raced approach lol and good for you girl! Being a single mom is hard but Sooo rewarding! (I was a single mom for My daughter before I met my husband)

Sorry to those you are out, it's a sinking feeling...but the countdown is on to try again! Never give up! :)

AFM I had lotiony cm yesterday and today, mild, dull aches in my pelvis and a heavy feeling. Anyone else have that?

I've had some clear CM throughout the day and just started having a heavy feeling all over . Cramping is more defined tonight than it has been. Boobs def feel heavier but do t really hurt lol if that makes sense... Hoping I am able to test Saturday if AF doesn't show. When will you be testing?

I'm not due until next Tues/Wed so I'll test around then. With my first pregnancy, I tested every day and didn't get my positive until the 14 dpo, so I've learned to just wait it out, for me anyways. Last month I tested, and then an hour later af came...cruel :(

I'm feeling the same today, maybe just not as crampy so far.

How are the other ladies doing? Any symptoms? Ahughes, I know it's early for you yet...but keep us posted! :)

Well ladies due to my PCOS, I have opted to testing till next week. Sometimes my cycles are wacky so I'm giving my body extra time to ensure I don't get AF.

Officially out girls, awoke this morning to the witch in full force. Stupidly short cycle this month :(. Onto the next one......although it's not likely to be a good month with all the nightshifts im doing. Good luck everyone else still in the game xx

Mumof5 sorry about the witch girly, FX for you for next cycle!

AFM tested and got a bfn :( waiting it out until 16dpo if my temps are still high, last cycle my temps started dropping at 14dpo so well see! On a side note OH and I are going to pick out our wedding bands tonight, very excited!

2kids you go girl with being a single mom! My mom raised my brother and I alone (dad might as well been a sperm donor, technically was :haha: ) and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Very proud of mommies like you :)

Destinyk, i'm sorry about your BFN :( Maybe give it more time and the 2 lines will appear? But anyways, How cute!! :) When is the BIG day?

As for me,

Well I have been gassy all day today ad yesterday night lol No spotting and mild cramps through the day (nothing too bad). Also noticing boobs feel heavier and are starting to get sore. Specially in the nipple area. -_-

Anagee that's what I'm thinking! We don't have an exact date set but definitely sometime soon, for now we are going to do a civil marriage at the courthouse so it is official and in the future we will have our nice little ceremony.

I'm going to go out and get a FRER and re test tomorrow. lol

Awee well congrats :)

My wedding date is set for 10 years. lol -_-

Ana I think I might too :haha: I'm pathetic. Than you very much :) and I'm a little confused what you meant by that lol

Well me and my hubby aren't exactly legally married, more like Common law marriage (Which is recognized in Texas) lol I'm in no immediate rush to marry, though.

Ana oh ok I gotcha! We want to be married before baby is born so we are doing it now, I also go on his insurance when we're married which is a plus. We've been engaged for a little over 6 months and have lived with eachother for a year and a half and we still feel the same so we decided to become legally married.

Oh well tats true. Don't get me wrong we are engaged but I think we still got a loooong way till marriage. That's good though hey love is love. marriage is more like a legality, I think.

how is everyone doing? can I still be in this post though I am out of the 2ww, and into waiting again for ovulation.

Um, well for instance I'm not using any OPK's and I am having sex with hubby whenever, no set schedule lol Ooooh and I was SUPPOSED to not test until I was officially late. But you know how things get sometimes lol

sounds interesting :) I am a single mom so I do mine with sperm donors.

LOL I hope you won't have to do that. ;) hopefully you get your bfp this cycle

Lol oh I see well you def can't take a raced approach lol and good for you girl! Being a single mom is hard but Sooo rewarding! (I was a single mom for My daughter before I met my husband)

I love being a single mother. I can work for myself and raise my kids. It is very rewarding. and thank you

Officially out girls, awoke this morning to the witch in full force. Stupidly short cycle this month :(. Onto the next one......although it's not likely to be a good month with all the nightshifts im doing. Good luck everyone else still in the game xx

I am sorry I am in the same boat :(

big hugs.

2kids you go girl with being a single mom! My mom raised my brother and I alone (dad might as well been a sperm donor, technically was :haha: ) and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Very proud of mommies like you :)

thank you. it means al ot to hear that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->