TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Anagee if he genuinely is tired maybe he should get his testosterone checked out. My Dh was really exhausted a lot of the time (he too is a landscaper), and he had low moods and a real drop in his libido. I made him go to the dr as I thought he might of been a bit depressed, but The Dr dos bloods and it turns out his testosterone is really low. Might be worth considering?? Xx

Bathgirl, I have PCOS and he as low morphology % and borderline motility. I'm taking Metphormin and he is using vitamins for men.

I might send him to get some more tests done, Thank yu so much for your imput ladies. I really appreciate it

I am thinking of testing on the 24th instead of the 27th. it is the earliest I can test. I am having gas, bloating, and breaking out in acne a bit.

I am thinking of testing on the 24th instead of the 27th. it is the earliest I can test. I am having gas, bloating, and breaking out in acne a bit.

I think I'm going to test on 22nd. I have better symptoms this cycle (gas/wind included 😳). Here's to hoping and praying for those bfp's for us all xx

Hi ladies :)

Fingers crossed for you mumof5, i still dont know which day was o day for me but going to trust FF and test on the 20th. My temps dropped a bit today so feeling quite low, i really wanted this to be the month.

Have sore throat and a very sore left calf which is bizarre but no proper preg symptoms :(

Fingers crossed for us all
x

Projectbean 8DPO is still early to worry about a drop especially with your past LP length! Your not out til the :witch: shows!

AFM 7 DPO, noticing little things but not reading into them. I SWEAR my areolas look a tad darker but I haven't got around to asking OH yet. Hoping this is it for all of us

Well good news me and DH are on the same page again. :) still TTC anf BD yesterday. So I had some weird thing happen yesterday. TMI but when I hoped yesterday I had a lot of blood on my CM and it has stopped Since then. It's still to early for AF and even IB. I'm scared since I'm getting weird "cramps". Don't know what to think of it though. Hping this doesn't mean im out.

I will be testing the 24th. :)

Anagee glad to hear everything's going well with hubby, not really sure what the bleeding could be although some ladies do have early implantations. Praying your not out!!

Hi gals. Anagee glad to hear your chat went well. How is everyone feeling?

This is my first time ttc and now I know more, I wondered if you ladies who have been pg or had babies actually had symptoms?? Why I ask is I always symptom spotted and had loads and now I am cynical and not sure It would be that likely you'd get many this early! Like know you don't really implant til around 10dp, wouldn't the average 28 day woman only have like 3 days until they got AF or could test?? Assuming you ov around day 15?? Or would it only be in those last few days when you were technically pregnant that you'd get symptoms??

I speak as someone who has no symptoms, nada!! But after the BFNs with killer boobs, dizziness, all sorts, I'm thinkingb maybe more likely I wouldn't get any!!

I'm on about day 26 now btw! Expecting AF late like day 30 so not long really....not sure if it's healthier to feel optimistic or pessimistic!!

Bathgirl I've never been pregnant so I can't speak as far as the symptoms but I think implantation can occur anytime between 6-12DPO. I found being pessimistic this cycle has helped me last cycle I was extremely optimistic, convinced myself I was prego and when my temp dropped I cried like a baby. This cycle Im a little more relaxed and im not freaking out about testing I may just wait for AF honestly and if get a BFP well that'll make all the better!

I try and wait for AF as my boyf has banned me from testing as it makes me so depressed! Nothing says pg like a late period! Though I usually cave on the day it's due....will try not to this time. Feeling a bit pessimistic too but the natural optimist is always shocked!!

When I was pregnant with my daughter I didn't even know until I was already 2 months. Lol I thought I had gotten AF but it was unusually short... So anyways my biggest tell, was my Boobs were KILLING ME and I was starting to get more and more nauseous. plus sleepiness. Lol those symptoms Were the ones that led me to test

To be honest I never did any of the temping or opk's when I fell with any of mine. I guess the only symptoms I got was tiredness, the nausea didn't really take effect until a week after I had a positive preg test. I guess I'm more into the whole temping and symptom spotting this time ttc because I'm conscious that I'm a bit older and the fact that I had a tr reversal and dh's low testosterone, I feel I need to really optimise our chances x

Still not feeling positive but once i put my temp for this morning into a bbt adjustment calc it showed a rise...

Just so confused and another 4 days before probable AF seems like forever, it'll be even worse if my o day was 3 days later too, 6 more days of waiting :(

Stay positive project bean, I've read so many posts on here about ladies that think they're out, even doing early tests and getting negatives, only to be surprised a few days later with a bfp. No reason why we can't be one of them :). What's the bbt adjuster called? Will use that next week whilst on nights and the week after 😒 xx

Ok so I now hate myself, I caved in and tested, BFN :(, I know it's early, but it was a very sensitive test. I did it because I felt really optimistic about my symptoms (minus the continuous spotting). I'm not going to retest until Friday now, unless AF shows up first xx

Your chart is looking good but yeah, its a little early ;)

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php - handy little tool :)

Hooefully we get some good results, guess we'll find out soon enough, i only have one cheapo test so going to try that on my guessed 13 dpo if no AF, so Thursday is a big day!!!

Mumof5, how did you find out your hubby had low testosterone? Does that basically mean a low sperm count?? I ask because my boyf had a blood test but we won't get the results til we go to the clinic near Xmas. But we already had the sperm count back so why do they test for both?? His was a bit low or what they said was borderline at 12mil but he was drinking etc then and now being much more reserved so they are repeating it in a few weeks.

Feeling a bit depressed today as feeling crampy like AF is going to start. As my ov was so late at day 18 it shouldn't even come for three days so annoyed then that my luteal phase wouldn't have lengthened and annoyed than bf's sperm test falls on next ovulation so we will have to abstain!! Generally feeling aight and out of control! How many cycles is this for you? X

We found out he had low testosterone as he was displaying symptoms, extreme tiredness, mood swings, but mainly feeling really low, despite dieting he wasn't able to lose weight etc. I made him go as I thought he was depressed. They did a testosterone test and it was 7.9 (normal range is 10-30 I think??). So they wanted to start him on testosterone replacement therapy, but when we told doc we were about to start ttc, he suggested we hold off the test replacement as it can make a mans sperm count zero. So dh had a sperm analysis as Dr said low test is likely to make him have low sperm. We have been waiting 2 and a half weeks for the results, hopefully will be back middle of this coming week. DH is holding off treatment in the hope that we can get preg. This is only our 2nd month of ttc, but I dont know how long we can keep going before dh needs to be medicated. He has an appt with a urologist in jan, so hopefully he can get sorted out and we will either be preg by then or they can suggest treatment to increase his sperm as well as his testosterone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->