TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Hi ladies!

I caved and tested becuase of that temp spike this morning but BFN, will wait until thursday now and see if AF shows. Kinda got my hopes up but the BFN brought me back to reality :(

Feeling much better today but nose is still weird, glad the cough and sore throat has gone, it was awful!

Back to waiting! COME ON BEAN!!

Hi ladies!

I caved and tested becuase of that temp spike this morning but BFN, will wait until thursday now and see if AF shows. Kinda got my hopes up but the BFN brought me back to reality :(

Feeling much better today but nose is still weird, glad the cough and sore throat has gone, it was awful!

Back to waiting! COME ON BEAN!!

I'm sorry about your BFN but it would be advisable to wait till AF is late or due. I know that POAS urge but it hurts us more so than helps us.

2kids my last AF was oct 24!

Projectbean are you sure it wasn't a squinter? I took a test this morning and there was a faint line that both OH and I could see, here is a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
Destinyk,

I def see something, really faint though. Uuuuhh! When will you be retesting?

2kids my last AF was oct 24!

Projectbean are you sure it wasn't a squinter? I took a test this morning and there was a faint line that both OH and I could see, here is a pic

Augh good luck destinyk! Are you going to get a digital?

Anagee thank you! it is faint, it was a little easier to see in person than to photograph. I think I'm going to run to Walmart and grab some more tests and retest for the rest of the week :haha: how could I not though!

Bathgirl thank you! I have one CB digital with the weeks estimator but I don't really want to use it until this line gets darker!

Destinyk,

How exciting girl! I def would do the same thing! I felt some pinching sensations last night and boobs feel really sore today so I can only hope it's a good sign. I do know however that i will see a bfn if I test since I am only 7 dpo (give or take) .... might ruin to wal-mart to get some test to prepare myself for the testing frenzy lol

Anagee it is super exciting but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet! That is a good sign my boobs have been sore but today they were painfully sore. 7dpo is really early even 10dpo is super early but I couldn't help it lol. Being prepared is great so when it's time for the testing marathon you are stocked locked and loaded :haha:

Destinyk lol I want to test everyday starting tomorrow. But I'm trying to hold my urges. lol So much for a relaxed cycle & No tests till I am late... lol I hate the TWW :/ Makes me a bit crazy.

Anagee you are not alone I was originally going to test Friday, it's Tuesday sooo..I'm shameful lol. TWW makes me crazy too but I rather wait to test than wait for O!

Oh shame on us! :p

My hubby gets mad but he doesn't get it cuz he doesn't feel all the symptoms lol
(I tell him that anyways).

Augh you guys are making me want to test ... However I just don't think I should as makes me way too sad. Do you think it's better just to wait for AF unless genuinely a clear few days late?

Augh you guys are making me want to test ... However I just don't think I should as makes me way too sad. Do you think it's better just to wait for AF unless genuinely a clear few days late?

Sorry girl. Not my intention to tempt you.
Well I think it is wise to start testing the day AF is supposed to show. Not anytime sooner.

Anyways I am getting some AF type cramps and it is bumming me out. :( Thanks to my PCOS, AF could really come any day. :( Blaaah. :cry:

I wouldn't recommend testing before 10dpo.

I have heard a lot of people getting negatives when pregnant before that time.

jmo

I feel AFish too but get cramps on and off between OV and AF so never know what's going on til it arrives! :(

TMI but I just ad some weird colored CM (the color of sand) and still cramping. I really hope my PCOS isn't messing with me though ....

Any ideas on what it could be?

I have been having cramping for days. I thought my period was starting early but I have yet to have my period. :/ so I don't know what to tell you. don't know about the sand cm .. never had that.

Anagee I know! Luckily OH is right there with me "I see it right there!" :haha:

Sorry bathgirl Im weak and OH instigated me so I caved, I'd wait as close to expected AF as you possibly can

Anagee hopefully not but maybe pre-spotting that you get before bleeding. I wouldn't worry about it tho as could get spotting in any case!

Bathgirl, I thought so too but my regular spotting before AF is a dark color brown with pink. Who knows lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->