• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Aw Torres, that is so tough.

Hopefully next cycle is more promising.

Snowflakes, to me it looks ok, your temps might not rise again till tom or next day. Although I'm no expert.

I woke up to the news OH's friends had a baby boy. The dad didn't even want children till a year ago. I don't begrudge them their own joy, but it made me cry. OH knew though so came and told me and grabbed me for a hug. Sometimes he's pretty special.

I've not felt like :sex: since I knew I hadn't ovulated, think I just felt so useless. I kept trying to remember your advice Torres, but I couldn't motivate myself, felt like there was no hope anyway. So we were about to leave the house for work (bags on shoulders), I said to OH this morning we've not dtd for two days, if I ovulate today I think we'd be out. He said we've still got time if you drop me at work (he doesn't drive). Soooooo we did it, I was so surprised he had such motivation, should've said it sooner and he would've rose to the challenge ;)

Still feel really :cry: about it all. Sorry everyone with PMA. Just struggling to believe it's a possibility. Have been so blech since last AF arrival. Little ups but lots of downs.

One bump - Yeah! for BDing. Try to keep your head up. I know it's hard - I have a co-worker who's PG and is talking about her pregnancy all day long here at work. It is so hard to hear and is a constant reminder. (She doesn't know of our TTC and our struggles)

Here is your PMA for the day: You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life. xoxo

Hey ladies,
Sorry to hear everyone is having a rough time!

Snow: Hope the progesterone issue fixes itself... It sucks that each cycle is so long, that if there IS something to find and fix, you have to wait a whole month for it! I wish there was a magical vitamin that you could take that would instantly make everything better!

Onebump: Yay for squeezing another session in! You seem to be well within your 'fertile period', so don't give up yet! And I hear you on the 'wanting' to be happy for people, but deep down in stings :(

Torres: there's no way you could have even caught the edge of your fertile period? Maybe your body is still in need of a break after everything you went through.

AFM - I'm counting down the days... 4dpo today. I'm trying to (not) watch for implantation signs... I don't want to SS! I already promised myself I WOULD NOT test until the day AF is due (20th). And I'm going to stick to it!

Take care girls, chins up - we'll all get our turn! We'll just appreciate it more for all the hard work it's been....

xo

:flower: babyhopes thanks :)

I hate SS, hope you can avoid it ;)

If I was in the TWW I would be convinced I had symptoms, just shows you :)

Hi ladies, I spoke too soon, I got my BFP this month. Have met doctor for first appointment to confirm. Happy but also anxious, just waiting for the 12 weeks mark so I know every thing's going to be okay.

Torre, I'm sorry you didn't get the DTD in this month, hopefully next month will deliver the good news.

For other ladies in the TWW, fx for you.

Onbump, just a heads up, we stopped using preseed this month because we just wanted to eliminate the possibility of anything interfering with the sperms, maybe it was just a coincidence, but if you still don't have your BFP this month (which I hope you do), maybe consider stop using it for a month just to see.

Hi ladies, I spoke too soon, I got my BFP this month. Have met doctor for first appointment to confirm. Happy but also anxious, just waiting for the 12 weeks mark so I know every thing's going to be okay.

Torre, I'm sorry you didn't get the DTD in this month, hopefully next month will deliver the good news.

Onbump, just a heads up, we stopped using preseed this month because we just wanted to eliminate the possibility of anything interfering with the sperms, maybe it was just a coincidence, but if you still don't have your BFP this month (which I hope you do), maybe consider stop using it for a month just to see.

I cant believe it.Woohoo. am so excited for u. (On mobile,will reply properly soon)

CONGRATULATIONS NOODLESNACK

:happydance: :yellow: :dance: :baby: :wohoo:

I'm going to read back and remind myself of your journey on this thread ;) All BFPs gratefully received as inspiration of hope.

My use of preseed has been here and there this cycle. I think I will have to take your advice for next month though, how can I say no, if it worked for you. :cloud9:

That is AWESOME news! Congrats!!!!!
H&H 9 months.
xo

Noodle!!!!! So happy for you!!!! I want to wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!
Make sure you keep us posted with your doc appts and everything else! Hopefully you'll be joined by everyone here in the first trimester forum in a few weeks!
Is this your first baby? How long have you been TTC? I know we've talked about all this before, but I'm on my cell phone and really don't want to flip through the pages on here!
Congrats again girl!!!

Alright ladies.....who's next?

Nice raise one bump! ;)

Good luck testing Jes?

Not much going on with me. Just trying to keep busy on this Mother's Day. Not any symptoms yet @ 6dpo. :(

Snowflakes it feels like you are my personal cheerleader sometimes :) Thank you, I love it.

Lets hope no symptoms=a symptom for you. 6dpo is so early, I find the wait between about then and 14dpo is mammoth. It's no wonder it feels like we've been trying for years, when that week feels like a month easily!

Torres, I won't be next cause I'm waiting to confirm O, so it should be you, then snowflakes, who else is in there??? We need bump buddies for noodlesnacks :)

Snowflakes: I haven't had any symptoms either. 7dpo today, and I can't wait for testing. Hope this means our :bfp: is right around the corner!

Onebump: I hope you can confirm O soon! Yay for O! :happydance:

Snowflakes it feels like you are my personal cheerleader sometimes :) Thank you, I love it.

Lets hope no symptoms=a symptom for you. 6dpo is so early, I find the wait between about then and 14dpo is mammoth. It's no wonder it feels like we've been trying for years, when that week feels like a month easily!

Torres, I won't be next cause I'm waiting to confirm O, so it should be you, then snowflakes, who else is in there??? We need bump buddies for noodlesnacks :)

I'm 6/7 dpo too... Trying to stay calm and not symptom spot. Although I keep looking for implantation pangs :p
I'll hold out for testing as long as I can - I spent almost $100 last month on per sticks! My hubby would kill me :). I would LOVE to be your bump buddy!!!

BabyHopes: I'm hoping you see :bfp: the first time you test! :) I use IC to satisfy my POAS urges. And I back them up with another type of IC. I save the FRER and Digi's for confirming. It is a lot cheaper, and I test all I want. Seems even crazier that I use even more tests when I get the :bfp:!

I'm 6/7 dpo too... Trying to stay calm and not symptom spot. Although I keep looking for implantation pangs :p
I'll hold out for testing as long as I can - I spent almost $100 last month on per sticks! My hubby would kill me :). I would LOVE to be your bump buddy!!!

Woohoo. One week to go :) The money goes way too fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->