TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

I'm testing Sunday @ 13dpo. FX. Really want to test tomorrow as it's hubby's 30th Birthday and would love to give him a great gift of a BFP but I know it's too early to test and I don't want to be all bummed out all day bc it will most likely be a BFN.

Snow: Can't wait for you to test! A BFP would be a fabulous Bday gift for hubby! I hope and pray that this is it for you! :hugs:

Seems like AF is coming early for me this month. At least that means I'll be able to try again sooner! Going on cycle 6. Never thought it would take this long.

How are you ladies doing?

Babyhopes and Noodle - we haven't heard from you girls in a little while, everything okay?

Yay another try for a BFP :thumbup: Hopefully Torres you will get to be more active at fertile time :)

Also hoping for an update from the others...

Seems like AF is coming early for me this month. At least that means I'll be able to try again sooner! Going on cycle 6. Never thought it would take this long.

How are you ladies doing?

Babyhopes and Noodle - we haven't heard from you girls in a little while, everything okay?

Hey Torres,
Yup, all is good... just waiting for time to pass! AF is due on Sunday. I'm 10/11 dpo today. I really want to start testing... coundowntopregnancy.com has a graph saying that min 50% of people will have at least a faint positive as of 10 or 11 dpo. I'm pretty good about not getting disheartened with early BFNs, as I know it doesn't mean I'm out! I just see it as extra bonus if a BFP does come that early :)

I had CRAZY dreams last night - doesn't that count as a symptom?? Except that it was about miscarrying... I guess my subconscious was working overtime processing the last CP. It was awful - I was haemorrhaging like something out of horror movie! I woke up freaked out, but I'm trying to see it as a positive (vivid dreams = good sign!).

Glad to hear you're having a short cycle - on to the next one that much sooner!

Onebump - how's your temp? Any sign of O?

Babyhope - I'm excited for you to test! That sounds like a horrible dream, but they say dreams never represent what is real. My grandmother used to always tell me that dreaming of death meant life. Maybe you having that dream represents a bfp! I've heard vivid dreams are a good sign!

So I wonder what my cycle is going to be like this time. Since I've started paying attention to my cycles (starting in Jan when starting to TTC) they have been irregular. They have been anywhere from 26 to 32 days. I'm most def going to have to buy some OPKs. I have a good feeling about this cycle. It's really the first time I've felt positive about TTC since my CP. Maybe I did need a little time to mentally recover. Even though it was "just" a CP, it was still a loss, and it affected me more than I thought it would.
Babyhopes and Snow - do you still think about how far along you would be in your pregnancy? (Sorry if this hits a soft spot) This has been a blah week because I would have been entering the second trimester.

I wonder how noodle is doing with her pregnancy.

Good night all!

Vivid dreams was a sign for me. I can't wait for you to test babyhopes.

Onebump - how's your temp? Any sign of O?

Babyhope - I'm excited for you to test! That sounds like a horrible dream, but they say dreams never represent what is real. My grandmother used to always tell me that dreaming of death meant life. Maybe you having that dream represents a bfp! I've heard vivid dreams are a good sign!

So I wonder what my cycle is going to be like this time. Since I've started paying attention to my cycles (starting in Jan when starting to TTC) they have been irregular. They have been anywhere from 26 to 32 days. I'm most def going to have to buy some OPKs. I have a good feeling about this cycle. It's really the first time I've felt positive about TTC since my CP. Maybe I did need a little time to mentally recover. Even though it was "just" a CP, it was still a loss, and it affected me more than I thought it would.
Babyhopes and Snow - do you still think about how far along you would be in your pregnancy? (Sorry if this hits a soft spot) This has been a blah week because I would have been entering the second trimester.

I wonder how noodle is doing with her pregnancy.

Good night all!

Hey Torres,
I do, especially this week, when THREE people I know announced theirs pregnancies - all within a week or 2 or when I would have hit the 3 month safe zone. But, I keep reminding myself that it wasn't 'right' and that my body ultimately did me a favour.

Tested this aft - BFN - I'm going to wait until Sat morning for the next one.

Cheers!

Babyhopes: Fingers crossed, that it was to early. :) It's hard when others around you are pg in real life. When I got my BFP, it seemed like a FB baby boom. And now they are all showing US pics, gender results, and posting "I'm over half way." So, I know how that feels. :hugs:

Torres - Waaayyyyy to much than I like to admit. My EDD is in exactly 1 month from today. I should have a big baby belly, a nursery done, be almost done with work & a shower. Instead I have a flat empty belly, an barren room, still at work (where I have to look at the other girls growing baby bump - its a constant reminder of something I want and can't have) & no shower in my name. The past few days have been bad days for me. I really am taking this 1 yr of TTC way harder than I thought I would be. I really think we're going to explore hubby getting tested and as long as everything turns out OK then I will see about getting an HSG.

My chart is looking mighty dismal and no symptoms. I test Sunday to see a BFN and then I will be able to stop taking the Progesterone - let AF come and make another Dr. Appt.

But I really am looking forward to our beach trip next week for the holiday... I'll be able to drink too!! Bring it on!!

Ladies, I just don't know what to say, it must be so heartbreaking. I hope a wee sticky bean joins you soon to help ease the ache, although it will never be forgotten. :hugs:

There is a chance Torres I've O'd, but only a chance, I think I may O over the weekend if not. Ho Hum, time will tell ;) :coffee:

Snow: I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you fall pg with your forever baby soon. :hugs:

Onebump: Bring on O! Happy BD! :)

Babyhopes: Fingers crossed, that it was to early. :) It's hard when others around you are pg in real life. When I got my BFP, it seemed like a FB baby boom. And now they are all showing US pics, gender results, and posting "I'm over half way." So, I know how that feels. :hugs:

So either it's STILL too early (BFN today - 11dpo) or I'm just not preggo :(
Starting to lose faith. I feel like if I was, it would have shown by now.
Although when I look back at my tracking from Feb, I didn't get my BFP until 13dpo, with a BFN on 10dpo. So I'm trying to just stay calm, enjoy my long weekend, and maybe test again on Sunday or Monday. Or just give up early testing, and if AF never comes, then test. I should have bought more ICs after all! If I get with a cycle #5 I'll invest in some more.

Hope you ladies are having a better day than me.

GL Babyhopes, it's def still to early :thumbup:

If you get the chance I've taken out my last AF. I KNOW it's silly, I just think my temps are funny. Although I know there's no chance, I've managed to build about 5% hope. Talking myself back to 0%. Refusing to test as that would be ridiculous.

The reason I did it, was my temps this cycle have been regularly higher than norm. I initially put it down to my new levels of thyroxin. However they went up in under a week, which is super fast. I still believe my never ending cold is to blame for the crazy temps.

You'd think I had NOTHING to do, but I do.

(ps, will put AF back in over the weekend)

Well ladies, FF has given me crosshairs, but I'm not convinced as of yet. I feel that my coverline should be higher.

Torres I know you don't really temp, but preO your temps are lower than your postO temps and you know you've O'd according to that change. Your coverline is a way of visualising your sort of average temp pre O, to see those high post O temps. I just think mine should be higher, therefore I need higher temps to signal O.

If I rise a bit more, I'll believe it, otherwise I'm still trying hard!

12 DPO: still negative.
I'm out. I think I'm going to take a break from TTC for a while.
I have NO IDEA how some ladies do this month after month for years.
I thought it'd get easier, but it's just getting harder with every cycle.
I think it's worse that I had the CP on my FIRST cycle - in my mind, it really was going to be that easy!
And of course hubby is zero support - he thinks I'm crazy.

I hate this :(

I'm sorry Babyhopes! But its not 13dpo yet, I'm still hoping that you get your :bfp: and the :witch: has the most wonderful of reasons for not showing her ugly face. :hugs:

I'm sorry Babyhopes! But its not 13dpo yet, I'm still hoping that you get your :bfp: and the :witch: has the most wonderful of reasons for not showing her ugly face. :hugs:

No luck - AF this morning.
On to cycle #5. We may go NTNP, as I feel like I'm having a mini mental breakdown.

No luck - AF this morning.
On to cycle #5. We may go NTNP, as I feel like I'm having a mini mental breakdown.

I honestly feel your pain Babyhopes, I'm on another neverending cycle5 and I found my last AF more difficult than any of the others. :hugs: Do what you need to do. There will always be support for you on the boards if you do come around. :hugs:

Snowflakes, I stalked your chart :hugs: honey. :cry: I'm hoping there's still hope :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->